XxAndreaxX is offline Senior Member

testicular pain, should I start HCG

Hi, I'm in week 4 of 500 sust EW and 50mg tren ED
    I had sometimes pain in my tests for about 30min - 1h, especially my left one.
    but today, my left test is sore the whole day long, what should I do??
    I have 4 weeks left, normally I take HCG at the end, but this time maybe I should start now?
    I only have 2x2000 UI so how can I manage it???
    thanks

ok just shooted 0,25ml, means **** I messed it up, its like 500UI, wanted to shoot only 250UI.
    ok better, hope it helps. **** how much should it take to reactivate my tests and let pain go away. does ibuprofen or painkillers help???

AK1983 is offline Associate Member
    You should be using HCG with your cycle, people say it's all bull sh!t but trust me there is nothing bad then having testies pain, I am not an expert here as experts will give you good advise but it should start kicking in straight away and it has active life of 64hrs that means you can inject twice a week (500iu every week).

Just a question mate, i know steroids are not cheap but why would u have a very limited stock? Why not a little extra just in case.

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    The pain is from your testies shutting down. You should plan it out so you can run hcg 250 iu 2 x EW through your cycle 3 daysup till pct starts.
    Quote Originally Posted by XxAndreaxX View Post
    Hi, I'm in week 4 of 500 sust EW and 50mg tren ED
    I had sometimes pain in my tests for about 30min - 1h, especially my left one.
    but today, my left test is sore the whole day long, what should I do??
    I have 4 weeks left, normally I take HCG at the end, but this time maybe I should start now?
    I only have 2x2000 UI so how can I manage it???
    thanks

ok, **** its a freakin bad sensation!!! man the left test is ****in aching!!! the right test is ok. hope its not something else. it always happen with Slim underwear.
    but now I'm in my pijama, so my balls are free now, but it still hurts. should I take ibuprofen??? could it help?? last time it didn't last that long, but mabe its the case because I'm getting paranoid and I'm touching my test the whole time

Stosh_112 is offline Productive Member
    Is this ur first time running Tren ? Have u felt this in previous cycles?

When i shut down i can feel it from my testies all the way in to my abdomen
    ok, **** its a freakin bad sensation!!! man the left test is ****in aching!!! the right test is ok. hope its not something else. it always happen with Slim underwear.
    but now I'm in my pijama, so my balls are free now, but it still hurts. should I take ibuprofen??? could it help?? last time it didn't last that long, but mabe its the case because I'm getting paranoid and I'm touching my test the whole time

Stosh_112 is offline Productive Member
    Hell, Blast ur hcg for a wk at 500e3d and see if that helps the boys out.

Quote Originally Posted by jim230027 View Post
    When i shut down i can feel it from my testies all the way in to my abdomen
    yeah exactly that feeling, since 5h or more, but only my left one. I'm trying to sleep, but its almost impossible, its like a constant kick in the balls. Should I go to the doctor???? Could he give me something for quit the pain? Or should i best wait and suffee in silence. ****, its a bad feeling, it hurts from one end of the test, to the "cables" connecting my tests, up to the abs. Never felt that before for so much time. What can i do??? HCG will take its time to make effect, don't it?

Start the HCG and give it a day or so. How long have you been feeling the pain? I know it sucks! this is why HCG should be included in every cycle just my opinion
    yeah exactly that feeling, since 5h or more, but only my left one. I'm trying to sleep, but its almost impossible, its like a constant kick in the balls. Should I go to the doctor???? Could he give me something for quit the pain? Or should i best wait and suffee in silence. ****, its a bad feeling, it hurts from one end of the test, to the "cables" connecting my tests, up to the abs. Never felt that before for so much time. What can i do??? HCG will take its time to make effect, don't it?

maybe it has nothing to do, but i had much sex with my gf these days especially today. Maybe I emptied too much my testicle, don't know, i think pain started in the morning after last sex, when I put on my slips, (i didn't have any clean boxers). We had anal sex too, but it would be a tremendous coincidence for an infection, anyways it was friday as we did it from behind. ****

Quote Originally Posted by XxAndreaxX
    maybe it has nothing to do, but i had much sex with my gf these days especially today. Maybe I emptied too much my testicle, don't know, i think pain started in the morning after last sex, when I put on my slips, (i didn't have any clean boxers). We had anal sex too, but it would be a tremendous coincidence for an infection, anyways it was friday as we did it from behind. ****
    You have been on cycle for 4 weeks your treaties are shutting down. Hcg will do the trick 250 iu every 3.5 days up till pct

Started 4th week on friday, had the pain before, but not that strong and long

But for tonight is there nothing to do? Do I have to suffer until HCG does it effect?? I already took 600mg ibuprofen. And pain still there

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    But for tonight is there nothing to do? Do I have to suffer until HCG does it effect?? I already took 600mg ibuprofen. And pain still there
    Take some paracetamol. Ibuprofen isn't really going to help much with the pain there. And don't worry about mixing ibuprofen and paracetamol they wont cause an adverse reaction.

Damn just took some valium. Now taking some paracetamol would be bad?? I always thaught ibuprofen was more for painkill and paracetamol for fever. could i take anyways paracetamol??

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Damn just took some valium. Now taking some paracetamol would be bad?? I always thaught ibuprofen was more for painkill and paracetamol for fever. could i take anyways paracetamol??
    I don't think you should be taking valium unless you're under a doc's supervision. But ibuprofen is better for inflammation.

Thanks man, took paracetamol, pain went away, and now I just woke up. Hope HCGwil do its job fast enough, it was terrible yesterday!!

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Soak them in warm water.

lovbyts is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    Soak them in warm water.
    ^^^ agreed, nothing like a nice warm/hot bath to relax things. It's not only they are shutting down but probably pulling up. Yes the HCG will help, hopefully quickly but a warm bath will help also.

Man yes, normally my left test is longer than my right one, yesterday it was opposite. why does tests pull up???
    pain is little bit better today, wear baggies and boxers, but left nut, seems always to be shorter than the right one.

hi all,
    so my left nut is getting better, altough its still hurting and still higher.
    today its sust 250 turn with 50mg tren A. **** that, I'm ****in scared to pin that sh!t, everytime I pin, I got new sides and new freakin adventures, I'm really scared to die one day.

senorrebo is offline Associate Member
    Mine didn't hurt until about 2 days into PCT on my last (first) cycle. I will NEVER cycle again without HCG . It was pretty constant aching and lasted for a few days.

Alinjr is offline Senior Member
    HCG is they key.

It should be a sticky: NEVER NEVER NEVER CYCLE WITHOUT HCG !!!!!

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by XxAndreaxX
    It should be a sticky: NEVER NEVER NEVER CYCLE WITHOUT HCG!!!!!
    Anyone who reads any thread here should already know this. The problem is, not everyone listens!

It should be a sticky: NEVER NEVER NEVER CYCLE WITHOUT HCG!!!!!
    I preach it all the time!! Hope you are feeling better bro!

iSwanson is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleInk View Post
    Anyone who reads any thread here should already know this. The problem is, not everyone listens!
    Lol this

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    I'm running HCG now, you can tell that it works for sure.

Not good to hear, doesn't make me look forward to this Tren run.

I hope the possibility of sides is worth it. But, at the same time I see plenty of people who get no sides.

But, a real life pain in the nuts has to suck. Ouch!

Thread Information