Thread: Dbol or tbol

allskill87 is offline Associate Member

Dbol or tbol

Want to add one of these I'v never used tbol justs dbol . It's going to be week 1-5 along w test e 500 after thn week 6- end of cycle will be adding tren 100 eod. I want to gain lean weight during this cycle, so that's why I'm thinking tbol but want some thoughts

Oh it will be50mg aday

CanYouDigIt is offline Banned
    dbol is king, only oral I will ever use, if you want to lose fat, diet!

Quote Originally Posted by CanYouDigIt
    dbol is king, only oral I will ever use, if you want to lose fat, diet!
    Only one I'v used also, and I was thinking more about the water weight thn fat my diet will be in key

yeah but you said ull be using tren at the end of the cycle which should just put you rip, I personnaly never use orals for cutting, tren always does it

yeah but you said ull be using tren at the end of the cycle which should just put you rip, I personnaly never use orals for cutting tren, always does it
    Yeah I just didn't want to bloat up the first 5 weeks it's the start of. Ice weather and will be at the pool and beach a lot haha. Have you tried tbol or just stuck with dbol ?

nah sorry, did winstrol & anavar but I'll never do them again, because anything that puts me rip makes my joint hurt like no tomorrow, and I really don't need to cut because I roam around 10-12% bf, and when I workout it drops to 8%, only reason I tried to cut was for the beach which I got down to like 4-5% which was just pointless because wasn't sexy

nah sorry, did winstrol & anavar but I'll never do them again, because anything that puts me rip makes my joint hurt like no tomorrow, and I really don't need to cut because I roam around 10-12% bf, and when I workout it drops to 8%, only reason I tried to cut was for the beach which I got down to like 4-5% which was just pointless because wasn't sexy
    Ya I'm around 13 right now most I'v ever been, I'd like to get to 8 again, from what I'v read tbol is the best of dbol and anavar which I'm sure isn't 100% true but sounds tempting

Justhav2p is offline Junior Member
    dbol ftw with an AI to keep the water down.

why use tren ace if your using test e?

you have your caber already?

PCT is ready?

Quote Originally Posted by Justhav2p
    dbol ftw with an AI to keep the water down.

why use tren ace if your using test e?

you have your caber already?

PCT is ready?
    Ai is adex, test e is what my guy had I don't mind the long with the short. I'v never used caber I'm assuming us advise this? N pct is ready nova n clomid and ordering hcg with what ever I decided to order dbol/tbol

Oh and nothing will be started till I have everything in my hands

Justhav2p is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by allskill87 View Post
    Ai is adex, test e is what my guy had I don't mind the long with the short. I'v never used caber I'm assuming us advise this? N pct is ready nova n clomid and ordering hcg with what ever I decided to order dbol /tbol

Oh and nothing will be started till I have everything in my hands

yeah tren is a 19nor so you need either caber or prami to combat prolactin.... I like caber

Quote Originally Posted by Justhav2p

yeah tren is a 19nor so you need either caber or prami to combat prolactin.... I like caber
    Ah alright cool I'll go with prami, do you know the dosing? Thanks!

MuttonChop is offline Associate Member
    There are more legit Dbols than Tbols out there.

I second going for Dbol with an AI.

Quote Originally Posted by MuttonChop
    There are more legit Dbols than Tbols out there.

I second going for Dbol with an AI.
    Oh i haven't heard that there's a lot if fake tbols if that's the case I'll def do dbol , my ai is adex

Granovich is offline Senior Member
    i think tbol is way more expensive and has more chance of being fake...same gains but relatively less water retention . nothing cant be fixed with good diet and solid AI routine.. i vote for Dbol

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I like Tbol and I use it at 50 mgs. a day. I am backloading at the end of my cycle and it seems to be doing the trick in terms of good pumps and that little bit extra I need to finish the cycle strong. No bloat and I like the fact that I didn't have to worry about adding it to a Tes E/Tren E cycle. Some guys like that big pump feel and don't mind the water weight. I am all set with the yo-yo effect of Dbol so Tbol is fine with me.

Quote Originally Posted by Granovich
    i think tbol is way more expensive and has more chance of being fake...same gains but relatively less water retention . nothing cant be fixed with good diet and solid AI routine.. i vote for Dbol
    It's $20 more for tbol to get a 5 week supply of doing 50mg a week. Still debating maybe I'll post a question about the labn see what everyone says if their good or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Buster Brown
    I like Tbol and I use it at 50 mgs. a day. I am backloading at the end of my cycle and it seems to be doing the trick in terms of good pumps and that little bit extra I need to finish the cycle strong. No bloat and I like the fact that I didn't have to worry about adding it to a Tes E/Tren E cycle. Some guys like that big pump feel and don't mind the water weight. I am all set with the yo-yo effect of Dbol so Tbol is fine with me.
    Is 50mg the avg for it? Ur still seeing positive gains since you added it?

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by allskill87;63***03
    Is 50mg the avg for it? Ur still seeing positive gains since you added it?
    Some guys go up to 80 mgs. I guess it depends on what your goal is. I use orals strictly to get the party started (kickstart) or backload them when I am doing a long cycle and I need a little boast the last few weeks. I don't depend on orals to add size as I have the mindset that this is the job for the injectables. I don't care how good your diet is, you will experience water retention from Dbol . 50 mgs. works fine for me to accomplish what I want with them, you will have to find your own sweetspot.

Quote Originally Posted by Buster Brown

Some guys go up to 80 mgs. I guess it depends on what your goal is. I use orals strictly to get the party started (kickstart) or backload them when I am doing a long cycle and I need a little boast the last few weeks. I don't depend on orals to add size as I have the mindset that this is the job for the injectables. I don't care how good your diet is, you will experience water retention from Dbol. 50 mgs. works fine for me to accomplish what I want with them, you will have to find your own sweetspot.
    Yeah I'm just looking for a kick start for the flrst5 weeks thn running tren till the end when test strength should be up

MuttonChop is offline Associate Member
    20mg-30mg of Dbol will do what 50mg of Tbol will. It ends being cheaper even with an AI.

Thread Information