Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Metalject is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MR10X View Post
    I started using AAS in the early 80's,used them for 4 or 5 years 2 or 3 cycles a year at age 34. Back then PCT wasnt done for lack of knowledge about it. I used high doses low doses,Deca ,finaject,stuff that shuts you dont "hard" as they say. Kept my cycles shorter than what some guys use now 8 to 10 weeks is what i did.Is my Hpta system damaged NO,my last bloodwork showed my test levels in the normal range 502. Sure older guys might need TRT because their levels are too low,low test levels are not healthy for the body.I also still train,which may or may not keep my test levels up. In my case your assumption everyone OR most guys will need TRT is wrong.If you use really high doses and stay on them for a long periods of time will you need TRT...probably. Will you benifit from TRT later in life whether you uses AAS or not..probably This statement is totally wrong.....It didnt apply to me and i didnt even use the safest way possible (years of use and no PCT) It doesnt get any more unsafe than that..

To quote you:

"In my opinion, if you’re going to be a steroid user, even if you’re going to follow the safest ways of use possible, your best bet is to assume you will end up on a TRT plan at some point regardless. If this is an idea you can’t handle, you shouldn’t use steroids "

heres a link to an interview with Dorian Yates,he states he used steroids for 7 years while he was a pro.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNqR-...utu.be&t=5m10s
    *I said there's a good chance you'll need TRT. I never said you absolutely will need TRT.

*I said the idea that supplementing the safest way possible by no means guaranteed you wouldn't need TRT. The same in the opposite effect could be said of those who don't supplement in the safest way possible. I can't remember if I said it in this thread or the one by Bear that I referenced in this thread but I did state there are always exceptions.

*I said it's best to assume, assume does not mean it's guaranteed but the healthiest approach you can take in anything in life is to consider all possible outcomes and never assume you're special and basic things don't apply to you.

*Regarding you specifically "MR10X" how do you know you wouldn't benefit from TRT? Your total levels are not in the low range but they are nowhere near the optimal range. What about your free levels? How old are you now? As you age your SHBG goes up, which will reduce the amount of free testosterone you have available. Things to consdier

MR10X is offline Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by Metalject View Post
    *I said there's a good chance you'll need TRT. I never said you absolutely will need TRT.

*I said the idea that supplementing the safest way possible by no means guaranteed you wouldn't need TRT. The same in the opposite effect could be said of those who don't supplement in the safest way possible. I can't remember if I said it in this thread or the one by Bear that I referenced in this thread but I did state there are always exceptions.

*I said it's best to assume, assume does not mean it's guaranteed but the healthiest approach you can take in anything in life is to consider all possible outcomes and never assume you're special and basic things don't apply to you.

*Regarding you specifically "MR10X" how do you know you wouldn't benefit from TRT? Your total levels are not in the low range but they are nowhere near the optimal range. What about your free levels? How old are you now? As you age your SHBG goes up, which will reduce the amount of free testosterone you have available. Things to consdier
    My free test was in the normal range also. What would i benefit with higher levels,i would have to go on TRT to do that and i dont want to do that.I cycle my AAS and i also cycle my training,i found that i dont make any noticable gains after 8 weeks on cycle and after 8 weeks of intense training my body needs to recouperate so i back off the hard training and lighten up on my training so i can work up another cycle ready to make more gains. I feel that training for extended periods of time will slow your gains because you reach a sticking point even with AAS. Im 66 now and been traing since 1978,started using AAS in 1980.

Metalject is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MR10X View Post
    My free test was in the normal range also. What would i benefit with higher levels,i would have to go on TRT to do that and i dont want to do that.I cycle my AAS and i also cycle my training,i found that i dont make any noticable gains after 8 weeks on cycle and after 8 weeks of intense training my body needs to recouperate so i back off the hard training and lighten up on my training so i can work up another cycle ready to make more gains. I feel that training for extended periods of time will slow your gains because you reach a sticking point even with AAS. Im 66 now and been traing since 1978,started using AAS in 1980.
    If you're in the optimal range all the areas testosterone is responsible for improve, that's why they call it the optimal range...it's optimal. That doesn't mean things necessarily suck at a slightly lower level, but they could definitely be better.

I would be willing to bet you $1,000 if you were at a TRT level during your off-cycle periods you would notice massive improvements in your wellbeing. No way on earth you wouldn't.

Thread Information