Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    APIs is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Metalject View Post
    I also don't see the possible need for TRT as a risk. I don't even understand how it's viewed as a risk.
    Good thread. ^That's just the point. You or I may not see TRT as a "risk" per see. However, there's a large group coming in here with the erroneous belief in thinking they can run numerous cycles with no consequences; as long as they run a proper PCT. Reality is if you're going to experiment with AS, chances are you'll require TRT much sooner in life. People need to weigh this in their decision to cycle or not...

Metalject is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by APIs View Post
    Good thread. ^That's just the point. You or I may not see TRT as a "risk" per see. However, there's a large group coming in here with the erroneous belief in thinking they can run numerous cycles with no consequences; as long as they run a proper PCT. Reality is if you're going to experiment with AS, chances are you'll require TRT much sooner in life. People need to weigh this in their decision to cycle or not...
    I think some people need to believe that. It helps them to feel better about what they're doing. We all hear steroids are horrible, they'll kill you, make you a rapist, etc. We've all heard all that mess a million times. I think some people, not all but a large number, if they can do away with the idea of any permanent effect associated with use, at least in their mind this helps them justify use a little more. And if you disagree with that, well they'll put words in your mouth and go on and on using words like "responsible" right up and to the point where you throw up in your mouth.

Thread Information