Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Terminator is offline Associate Member

What do yal thank?

Too keep it short,, I started lifting 2years ago at 19 1/2 I was 5'11 150 I'm now 5'11 200 lbs around 15%bf I still haven't attempted too cut only build..

I eat very clean take in around 4500 calories a day,, I take creatine

My question is having gained this much weight already with the help of projormones and 2 short cycels, go ahead and flame me and then please answer my question, I realize I was too young and by most accounts still am..but Im tying too do thangs correctly now.. Is it possible on a 600 mg aweek cycle of test E for 10-12 weeks too put on a solid 10lbs? Having average genetics?..I have arimidex too take while on cycle..and nolvadex and clomid for pct..I know it greatly depends on diet along with other thangs but I would just like a general consensus..if all those thangs are done well..

Alinjr is offline Senior Member
    yes, if you keep your calories up it's possible.

Turkish Juicer is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I can only imagine it would be impossible not to gain a solid 10lbs if the gear is not bunk and/or severely under-dosed as long as other determinants such as intact nutrition, training and recovery between gym sessions are there.

allskill87 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Terminator
    Too keep it short,, I started lifting 2years ago at 19 1/2 I was 5'11 150 I'm now 5'11 200 lbs around 15%bf I still haven't attempted too cut only build..

My question is having gained this much weight already with the help of projormones and 2 short cycels, go ahead and flame me and then please answer my question, I realize I was too young and by most accounts still am..but Im tying too do thangs correctly now.. Is it possible on a 600 mg aweek cycle of test E for 10-12 weeks too put on a solid 10lbs? Having average genetics?..I have arimidex too take while on cycle..and nolvadex and clomid for pct..I know it greatly depends on diet along with other thangs but I would just like a general consensus..if all those thangs are done well..
    You eat 4500 cals aday and your 200lbs?? That's like around 1900 cals over your tdee

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Should be waiting still but that's not what you want to hear. Add clomid to pct.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    You cal intake is bogus, guaranteed. We are talking on a 7 day round there is no way in hell you take in 31,500 cals.

As far juice, it will do you a solid for sure. But, don't be in a hurry(I know, I know).

The PH is worse anyway - Just IMO

Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post
    You cal intake is bogus, guaranteed. We are talking on a 7 day round there is no way in hell you take in 31,500 cals.

As far juice, it will do you a solid for sure. But, don't be in a hurry(I know, I know).

The PH is worse anyway - Just IMO

Good luck!
    I had it figured exact a few months ago.. At right under 5000 where talken like 5 protien shakes a day mixed with olive oil.. And a dozen eggs a day..that alone was. Like 2500 calories..I haven't refugees since I cut back too the exact amount but I can guarantee you it isn't under 4000 even after I cut back..I have too eat real big just too gain a pound

warmouth is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Terminator View Post

Where has this guy been? Remeber him?

Quote Originally Posted by warmouth View Post
    Where has this guy been? Remeber him?
    Misses me right? Lol..all jokes a side you and a few others is one if the reasons Im doing a test only cycle and have a AI and PCT

Blog Entries
    5 shakes? You must shit like dawg.

You need food, I did shakes 3x a day gave me bloat and nothing else.

[QUOTE=< <Samson> >;6422481]5 shakes? You must shit like dawg.

You need food, I did shakes 3x a day gave me bloat and nothing elsUOTE]

Lol yes.. But it does help inbetween meals at work when you don't have time too sit down and eat a chicken breast and baked potato lol..I thank protien shakes serve a purpose

Blog Entries
    [QUOTE=Terminator;6422536]
    Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post
    5 shakes? You must shit like dawg.

You need food, I did shakes 3x a day gave me bloat and nothing elsUOTE]

Lol yes.. But it does help inbetween meals at work when you don't have time too sit down and eat a chicken breast and baked potato lol..I thank protien shakes serve a purpose
    You are right, but they just don't do the same. Eat a ton of chicken, now I have one shake day and almost 2 pounds of chicken. I just pre cook 5 pounds every other day.

Turkish Juicer is offline Knowledgeable Member
    4500cals is too much considering your stats.

You might be young and have an extremely fast metabolism that likes to eat itself away, but keep in mind that this will change as you get a bid older. All the extra calories that come from food is not necessarily healthy either. You will grow and gain mass that's for sure but there are some negative angles that you should take into consideration. For instance, too many carbs often equals Hyperglycemia, this condition may occur even when simple sugars are not in the scene. Moreover, all the food you eat will eventually stretch your fascia as you get older and will give you the disgusting look of Buddha belly.

I would never even bother with so many calories without chugging a solid pre & pro-biotic blend with 2-3 meals during the day along with approx. 30gr of water soluble fiber as well as bunch of EVOO.

Thread Information