I am a new member, I have been lurking for some time.

My personal Anatomy and Physiology knowledge is in depth. I have extensive university education, and more recently I have been reading research regarding AAS and the endocrine system. More knowledge from experienced members in AAS is what I am seeking, and I have a specific question I am interested if anyone has info.

It appears that several studies have shown that using HCG in the 500iu/week (approx) range while ON cycle, results in Maintained testicular function and size. This has the clear result of allowing for a faster and more complete recovery after ending the cycle.

Herein lies my question: If using HCG on cycle maintains the body's endogenous Test levels, would using HCG not allow for safer, LONGER cycles of AAS?

It seems that the MAIN reason for limiting a cycle length to 10-12 weeks is that the body's Test production will be SHUT DOWN, and that 10-12 weeks is the safest timeframe for being shut down. SO therefore if HCG is used to maintain the bodies test function, can we not run much longer cycles with HCG than without?