Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: tren worries

pittbull85 is offline New Member
    Hey guys, Thanks for all the advice and help. If you agree, disagree or what ever your stand point is I take all the advice I can get. Although I believe I no longer have "tren worries". I knew the lore of the super strength of tren and thats what brought me to include it in my cycle and I admit I did the right amount research at the wrong time or at least a little too late but so far things have really worked out in a positive way.

Hey guys, Thanks for all the advice and help. If you agree, disagree or what ever your stand point is I take all the advice I can get. Although I believe I no longer have "tren worries". I knew the lore of the super strength of tren and thats what brought me to include it in my cycle and I admit I did the right amount research at the wrong time or at least a little too late but so far things have really worked out in a positive way. I've had all the marked sides of tren that I expected (extreme night sweats and insomnia, a large increase in aggression especially when I train.) The adex and prami have done their job through out. Only had one short spell with sore right nip but I bumped up the adex for a couple days and it cleared up pretty fast. A fair amount of bacne on this cycle too. I've scrolled the site for any diet related thread I could find and I think I've finally got my grub dialed in with 6000 + calories a day and I've actually broke 170 lbs with very little body fat added. Strength gains are out of this world and a mind blowing focus and the most intense lifting sessions I've ever had.. I have to make myself leave the gym! I'll be honest and say I may try other aas later down the road but in my opinion tren is the shit and after a good pct and off cycle and I get an idea of what gains I will retain I will run another tren cycle for sure.

Pac Man is offline Senior Member
    Read the first 3 post then it became about bickering garbage.
    Get your hands on caber or prami. If you can't get either of those, mega doses of pyridoxine (b6) will help control prolactin but may come with addition CNS side effects.

Thanks man but i got it dialed in. I was running prami and adex through out. im cruising on 400 mg test cyp ew and decreasing every week for a easier let down with hcg , clomid and nolva for a good pct.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information