Yosh73 is offline Junior Member

questions regarding cycling

Hey guys I'm not going to cycle anytime soon and I haven't gotten any gear (I have two bottles of winny oral 90 tabs at 25mg each but I'm not taking them they've been sitting in my room for over 5 months). I have some vet grade clen as well that I will be trying this summer or maybe even before. I ran it for two weeks I felt great.
    I had questions regarding equipoise . I've done a fair bit of reading on it and apparently it's good for long cycles. But what is exactly a long cycle? Would it be a waste to run it 10 weeks? Would it be noticeable that you're on gear running it at a moderate dosage without the use of test. Would it be good as a first cycle of injectable? What to expect from it? Would it be a waste of a first inject cycle (ie just run a moderate amount of test with possibly anavar for strength for 8-10 weeks?)

Having said that here's a little bit about myself. First of all I don't even know If I'll be running anything. I bought the winny and some arim for some reason and just haven't touched the win. I have run a 6 - 7 week cycle of anavar at 50/50/50/50/50/60 with a month of arim after (just randomly two drops a day).
    Before this I tried epivar one bottle for 5-6 weeks at 40/40/40/40/40/60 with erase, d-aspartic acid, tribulus, and fenugreek for 2 months.

I found these to be decent and after my var cycle was super excited to start win and stack it with test but then started realizing what's the point I'm young still I'm decently big and have already tried something maybe I should just become a nutrition freak and take it from here maybe running some anavar cycle once a year or something for a little extra boost. I'm following a "paleo " diet and it's great I love it feeling good but gonna do some serious cutting this summer.

Here's some pics of me and just let me know your general feedback. I'm not some pigheaded kid who's looking for the best first inject cycle just a little feedback advice and responses from experienced people.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ForumRunner_20130312_130157.jpg 
Views:	98 
Size:	38.8 KB 
ID:	135004

Name:	ForumRunner_20130312_130210.jpg 
Views:	106 
Size:	36.4 KB 
ID:	135005

Name:	ForumRunner_20130312_130232.jpg 
Views:	115 
Size:	40.5 KB 
ID:	135006

Name:	ForumRunner_20130312_130247.jpg 
Views:	126 
Size:	40.0 KB 
ID:	135007

Forgot to include basic stats :
    -weight: 182-185 lbs
    -height: 6'1
    -bf : I don't know I'm assuming around 18%? Someone wanna let me know what they think from the pics I sent?
    Bodytype: mostly Meso with a bit of endo or maybe just a sloppy Meso idk
    100% pure Persian

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    I think a little more reading and research would benefit you, particularly for someone your age. Your natural testosterone levels are sky high right now. I would concentrate on taking advantage of that as you can make tremendous gains in following few short years.

It’s best to know the complications and associated health risks that could affect you should you decide to embark on this journey sooner than later. A few more years to allow your developing endocrine system to finish growing, and then perhaps look at using AAS.

Its also important to understand what it is your putting into your body and the associated roles these compounds play, and the dreaded side effects that are bound to creep up on you - especially if you didn’t do your homework. Otherwise you could be setting yourself up for a host of unwanted side affects including premature closure of your growth plates, Erectile Dysfunction, Gynecomastia (b*tch t*ts), and more..

The Young and Steroids

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...s#.ULk5-mfX_fs

Cycles Gone Wrong for the Young

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...*#.UL2db2fX_fs

Yeah I was just wondering and really still am. I'm on the fence about this completely. I believe I'll wait until in fully developed for any major cycles, and may just run glut/creatine/anavar cycle once a year and clen on the side for fat loss. I might just do it all naturally who knows. I appreciate your reply and input. If I were to ru, a cycle I'd try a short burst style no incredibly long cycles which are even more detrimental to the system.

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Yosh73 View Post
    Yeah I was just wondering and really still am. I'm on the fence about this completely. I believe I'll wait until in fully developed for any major cycles, and may just run glut/creatine/anavar cycle once a year and clen on the side for fat loss. I might just do it all naturally who knows. I appreciate your reply and input. If I were to ru, a cycle I'd try a short burst style no incredibly long cycles which are even more detrimental to the system.

This is a fallacy, and so is your Var idea bro. Any AAS administered at levels that are considered common protocols, will shut your down. And dont think Var is mild, it isnt. Perhaps i would agree with you if you dosed the Var at low levels. But then you wouldn't gain any benefit, so why bother to mess with your endocrine system for nothing?

Read this link. It will enlighten you further.

Anavar - The Truth

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...!#.UODpRKzX_fs

Holy I just read that. Well I was kinda thinking the same when I took var cause I felt pretty crazy and yeah it makes sense if your endocrine system just like any system in our body is uber sensitive and is always trying maintain equilibrium a slight change even a ph or var will cause some serious changes in the endocrine system ie shutdown

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    EQ is a garbage steroid and really you should wait a few years to start using gear.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Running any type of compound is a cycle! and NOT SAFE at your age.Just beacuse Var is mild dont think it wont mess you up.We all ready have a few guys your age with ED problems do to the mild effect of Var.

Thread Information