View Poll Results: Which is more dangerous?

Voters
16. You may not vote on this poll
  • DNP

14 87.50%
  • Slin

2 12.50%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Which is more dangerous: DNP vs Slin

nvrtd is offline Junior Member
    i have honestly been trying for months and months to get my hands on some DNP , but no-one even knows what the stuff is.... as long as you stay in the recommended dose you willl be alright, people take 200 and see no difference in a few days so they up it, once they up it, dnp starts to kick in so that/s where most of the problem comes from!

either way this stuff is hard to get!!!!!

AD
    AD is offline Knowledgeable Member
    If someone gives me a few tablets of something. Tells me to take one every day. It will help me lose fat.

"Dont worry, its safe if you just take one. But if you take 2, you're dead."

I would tell him f-off.

BBJT200 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by austinite View Post
    Are you kidding me bro? So what do you think everyone on this forum does with just about every compound? They double, triple, quadruple and multiply by 10 to the recommended dose.

Simply saying someone deserves to die is pretty sad. Shame on you.
    The recommended dosage for DNP is 200-500mg from what i've seen users discuss.
    Doubling say, 400mg...will result in a lethal dose. If you do any reading on DNP whatsoever, you will know that it has a lethal dose.
    The information is there...if people choose to throw chemicals in their body with out understanding how it will effect them, what happens to them is no ones fault but their own.
    Maybe it was a little harsh of me to say that a person would deserve to die if they doubled the dose with a substance like DNP.
    Few people 'deserve' death.

She was recklessly taking drugs that she clearly knew little or nothing about, and decided to take twice the dose. That alone is deserving of 'side effects' for ANYTHING.
    A side effect of DNP is death. ---logically, she deserved to die. Harsh or not.

I'll say it again.
    If you feel like you can't handle the responsibility of taking your life in your own hands, then DNP is not for you.

BBJT200 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AD View Post
    If someone gives me a few tablets of something. Tells me to take one every day. It will help me lose fat.

"Dont worry, its safe if you just take one. But if you take 2, you're dead."

I would tell him f-off.
    I'd ask him what it was and then go read about it.
    and then tell him to f-off.

Perseverance1 is offline Banned
    This is ridiculous. It's established that following a strict and regimented protocol has very little risk with HUGE benefits and yet people are still touting this chem as the worst thing to come back since 98 degrees...

Maybe once I finish my cycle of DNP ...and still have a pulse...people around here will stop blindly calling this the devils drug.

Not likely though, as they will chalk it up as "luck" I'm sure.

krugerr is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Perseverance1 View Post
    This is ridiculous. It's established that following a strict and regimented protocol has very little risk with HUGE benefits and yet people are still touting this chem as the worst thing to come back since 98 degrees...

Maybe once I finish my cycle of DNP ...and still have a pulse...people around here will stop blindly calling this the devils drug.

You may well be right. Keeping a log? A daily honest report of how you're feeling, bodyfat, temperature etc may just help to swing the balance. Its not that all of us think its the worst thing. It just has the most damning side effects. Im sure if AAS had the side effect of "Possible blindness or death" you would find this forum pretty empty. We're all ready to accept that we may **** up our natural hormones, but who's ready to up the stakes to death/blindness? Risk vs Reward, AAS seem worth it. DNP, I could diet and do it slower. Just my 2cents.

If dosed accurately, and from a proper source, then it most likely can be used safely repeatedly.

Quote Originally Posted by krugerr View Post
    You may well be right. Keeping a log? A daily honest report of how you're feeling, bodyfat, temperature etc may just help to swing the balance. Its not that all of us think its the worst thing. It just has the most damning side effects. Im sure if AAS had the side effect of "Possible blindness or death" you would find this forum pretty empty. We're all ready to accept that we may **** up our natural hormones, but who's ready to up the stakes to death/blindness? Risk vs Reward, AAS seem worth it. DNP , I could diet and do it slower. Just my 2cents.

If dosed accurately, and from a proper source, then it most likely can be used safely repeatedly.
    I will be keeping a bit of a log with all my sides/BP/HR/temp etc. more to track my sides than anything else but hopefully people realize this stuff isn't so bad after all.

I mean hell....you dose AAS without knowing what you're doing and inject 3ml of tren into your vein and see how well you do.....just sayin'

krugerr is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Like I said, keeping that log could change peoples perception, if only slightly! It isnt ever going to be a popular choice.

True, that applies to everyone and every compound. Some just have worse repercussions. I wont ever use a substance that I dont know about to the best of my ability. I made that mistake before with my ignorance toward AAS. I would have to read every page on the web, and your logs before I considered DNP .

Quote Originally Posted by krugerr View Post
    Like I said, keeping that log could change peoples perception, if only slightly! It isnt ever going to be a popular choice.

True, that applies to everyone and every compound. Some just have worse repercussions. I wont ever use a substance that I dont know about to the best of my ability. I made that mistake before with my ignorance toward AAS. I would have to read every page on the web, and your logs before I considered DNP.
    When used properly it can really change people's lives in a short span of time...what other drug drops 10% body fat (depending on your weight) in 20-25 days?

Hopefully my experimentation can help some people out.

ElDude is offline Associate Member
    That was a pretty horrific post about the young lady going to the ER and dying 8 hrs later, but in all honesty Darwins theory is proved yet again. I just did some reading on DNP and would never in my life take something like that, you have got to be stupid to take something that potentially lethal for some fat loss. I have a better idea. Get a revolver, put two bullets in there, and play some Russian Roulette. It's no different, IMO then if you take this kind of shit.

When used properly it can really change people's lives in a short span of time...what other drug drops 10% body fat (depending on your weight) in 20-25 days?

Hopefully my experimentation can help some people out.
    You think there is a "proper" way to use a substance like this? Better you than me bro, go for it. That is just the kind of ignorant thinking those before you have had, and died from.

warmouth is offline Productive Member

I won't. I'm one of the few who waste my time following DNP logs. I find it crazy that people use it. I'm not bashing you or anyone else, but DNP use imo, is laziness with HUGE risks. I've followed many logs here. Not 1 single person is ever glad they did it when it is over. DNP isn't in the class of AAS, as we use steriods to cheat genetics. DNP is cheating diet and cardio. Just my opinion on it. I don't know anything from it personally because ill never use it. But I will follow your log.

Quote Originally Posted by warmouth View Post
    I won't. I'm one of the few who waste my time following DNP logs. I find it crazy that people use it. I'm not bashing you or anyone else, but DNP use imo, is laziness with HUGE risks. I've followed many logs here. Not 1 single person is ever glad they did it when it is over. DNP isn't in the class of AAS, as we use steriods to cheat genetics. DNP is cheating diet and cardio. Just my opinion on it. I don't know anything from it personally because ill never use it. But I will follow your log.
    It's all about perspective really. Diet and cardio is easy...I personally see it as cheating time.

Well, and cardio isn't so easy when you're on tren lol.

Oh yeah, then there's the part where it KILLS your fat cells....rather than shrinking them with diet/cardio...so in reality DNP is still the same as AAS...just another way to cheat genetics.

Anxnymous is offline Associate Member
    Neither is good if you do not know what you are doing. Most people i know won't even think about taking it, it is a poison, but if you don't know about the basic steroids such as Tren , Deca , Winny, ect.. those also can be harmful and fatal if abused. I'm not sure about insulin dosages and safety cautions but you would need to follow all steps if you're taking DNP , if you do so, then you should be safe.(not recommending it, AT ALL).
    DNP cycle:
    Day 1: 200mgs
    Day 2: 200mgs
    Day 3: 200mgs
    Day 4-11: 400mgs
    Day 12-14: 200mgs(if ran for 2 weeks, first time user should do 12 days.)
    When taking 400mgs seperate dosages into 8-hour intervals.
    Only carbs: Protein shakes. After the last capsule, those first 2 days have no carbs, 3rd-6th day after the last capsule, carb load. Also, carb deplete for 3 days prior to the first capsule, drink a lot of water and intake a lot of potassium.

Quote Originally Posted by Anxnymous View Post
    Neither is good if you do not know what you are doing. Most people i know won't even think about taking it, it is a poison, but if you don't know about the basic steroids such as Tren , Deca , Winny, ect.. those also can be harmful and fatal if abused. I'm not sure about insulin dosages and safety cautions but you would need to follow all steps if you're taking DNP , if you do so, then you should be safe.(not recommending it, AT ALL).
    DNP cycle:
    Day 1: 200mgs
    Day 2: 200mgs
    Day 3: 200mgs
    Day 4-11: 400mgs
    Day 12-14: 200mgs(if ran for 2 weeks, first time user should do 12 days.)
    When taking 400mgs seperate dosages into 8-hour intervals.
    Only carbs: Protein shakes. After the last capsule, those first 2 days have no carbs, 3rd-6th day after the last capsule, carb load. Also, carb deplete for 3 days prior to the first capsule, drink a lot of water and intake a lot of potassium.

For those wondering, cutting the carbs is so you can deplete your glycogen levels and start off that fat burn quicker. It will be difficult because you're going to be STARVING for carbs but it's the most efficient way to rub things.

Personally I will still be carving up pre/post workouts though.

More on the lines of a poison lol but yeah. @Lady Warmoth

For those wondering, cutting the carbs is so you can deplete your glycogen levels and start off that fat burn quicker. It will be difficult because you're going to be STARVING for carbs but it's the most efficient way to rub things.

Personally I will still be carving up pre/post workouts though.
    Yeah, it would be a long 2 weeks. But, I'd hate to eat the carbs and your body get hotter from burning them.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information