Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Yosh73 is offline Junior Member
    Thanks again bros for your inputs, I am glad on my decision and I will continue my path. If you need me i'll be trying to convince newbs to stay away from AAS in this forum, or in the nutrition or training forums. PEACEEE

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Quote Originally Posted by Yosh73 View Post
    Thanks again bros for your inputs, I am glad on my decision and I will continue my path. If you need me i'll be trying to convince newbs to stay away from AAS in this forum, or in the nutrition or training forums. PEACEEE
    Welcome aboard Yosh

Provita is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Yosh73 View Post
    Everyone can have a good diet but it may not be optimal. I'm going to check out the nutrition forum. The issue is I just eat natural foods, ie paleo. No legumes or grains either just fruit veges meat nuts shakes.. So the bulk of my carbs comes from fruit or sweet potato

Fruits aint the best source of carbs. Is packed with fructose, and you need much more complex carbs than just fructose. Where is your broccoli, spinach, etc.?

Yosh73 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Provita View Post
    Fruits aint the best source of carbs. Is packed with fructose, and you need much more complex carbs than just fructose. Where is your broccoli, spinach, etc.?
    I mentioned veges. This includes those, as well as kale, swiss chard, cellery, all that shiii. I eat much more than fruit, quinoa, sweet potato.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information