• 1 Post By Tron3219
  • 1 Post By lifeofdefiance
  • 1 Post By bigsiv

Thread: Question about t3

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    crazy mike is offline Banned for repping Dangerous Substances

Question Question about t3

As some know my cycle started 4 days ago and it is a bulk cycle. I don't eat very clean, so with the accepted by you all. I have a question regarding the use of t3 with my cycle. The cycle is to just get bigger, just as big as I can get. My history even now is I can bet lean quickly. Not correct thing to do, to put on too much crap that you will just take off in the short of the long.
    So what about me adding t3 with
    test E 500mg wk
    deca 300-400 mg wk
    dbol 50mg wk

what about t3, I have no experience with this...crazy mike

Tron3219 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I'm running 150mcg a day, I eat pretty clean (most of the time) but my tdee is around 2800 and I'm eating 4k plus. I feel like I've kept my bf at bay if not loosing some and I still gained 25 pounds total weight on this previous 8 week blast, no doubt not all lbm but a good percentage is. Probably 15-20 pounds. I'd recommend starting low and working ur way up to access tolerance then working like a 2 weeks on 2 weeks off type protocol. You can just jump back on ur dose u worked up to after finding ur tolerance. No need to ramp up or ramp down.

-Chomp Chomp Chomp-Clink Clink Clink-

Quote Originally Posted by Tron3219 View Post
    I'm running 150mcg a day, I eat pretty clean (most of the time) but my tdee is around 2800 and I'm eating 4k plus. I feel like I've kept my bf at bay if not loosing some and I still gained 25 pounds total weight on this previous 8 week blast, no doubt not all lbm but a good percentage is. Probably 15-20 pounds. I'd recommend starting low and working ur way up to access tolerance then working like a 2 weeks on 2 weeks off type protocol. You can just jump back on ur dose u worked up to after finding ur tolerance. No need to ramp up or ramp down.

I'm having a hard time eating right now, no appetite and hard to force feed , I'm trying but if my caloric input is lacking then I shouldn't apply t3 until I get up to par with intake. That's my though. two week out from rally pushing hard a$$ with everything so the front load dose and time with this cycle. ,..crazy mike

Quote Originally Posted by crazy mike

I'm having a hard time eating right now, no appetite and hard to force feed , I'm trying but if my caloric input is lacking then I shouldn't apply t3 until I get up to par with intake. That's my though. two week out from rally pushing hard a$$ with everything so the front load dose and time with this cycle. ,..crazy mike
    Well if ur not eating then ur not gonna grow. I did find that the t3 makes me extremely hungry all the time but may not have that effect on u. U could try b12 injections to see if that increases ur appetite. But I wouldn't jump on t3 until u get significant caloric intake, I feel that would b counter productive to ur goals

Granovich is offline Senior Member

you used 150mcg of t3 a day in bulk up cycle and you added 25 lbs in 8 weeks ??? thats crazy!!!!!!!
    did u use ai ?
    also what was the blast ?

Quote Originally Posted by Granovich

you used 150mcg of t3 a day in bulk up cycle and you added 25 lbs in 8 weeks ??? thats crazy!!!!!!!
    did u use ai ?
    also what was the blast ?
    Yeah, but I was eating 1000+ over tdee.

.5 adex ED

990mg test for 8 weeks
    100mg var ed for first 4 weeks

Granovich likes this.

Granovich is offline Senior Member
    Yeah, but I was eating 1000+ over tdee.

.5 adex ED

990mg test for 8 weeks
    100mg var ed for first 4 weeks

looks great and simple!
    was there HGH involved ?
    cuz those numbers are awesome man

bigsiv is offline Productive Member

looks great and simple!
    was there HGH involved ?
    He has a progress thread kicking about somewhere granovich it's a great read
    Granovich likes this.

looks great and simple!
    was there HGH involved ?
    Nope, just a whole lot of eating and hard work. About to blast again, hoping to get to 240-245.

Here's a progress pic, I have it in my progress photo but to save u the trouble.

Top pic is from December 5th

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image-687849196.jpg 
Views:	311 
Size:	386.3 KB 
ID:	137255

ChiveOn is offline Senior Member
    Well your body produces about 25mcg/ day of it. So anything from 50 and up will be helpful with fat burn. I'm using it in my upcoming cycle at 100mcg/day for the last 4 weeks. As far as I've been able to see, there is no period where it needs to saturate to start seei it work. It should kick fairly quickly.
    Additionally, recovery time for your thyroid to bounce back to producing normal levels of T3 is days. If that. It's really almost negligible, so you can just jump on and off of the dose you plan on running without tapering etc

As I have no personal experience with the compound yet, this is about the best I can do for ya. Hope it helped

100mcg/ed of T3 is a pretty healthy dose. Normally, guys take 25mcg/ed of T3 or 100mcg/ed of T4. If you're gonna try to get huge don't worry about the T3. Just work on cleaning up your diet.

Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02
    100mcg/ed of T3 is a pretty healthy dose. Normally, guys take 25mcg/ed of T3 or 100mcg/ed of T4. If you're gonna try to get huge don't worry about the T3. Just work on cleaning up your diet.
    Ur body produces 25-30mcg a day. Why would u take what ur producing already?

Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    I hate the truth...but ya know the denial side keeps saying mike just find the medium. Fat chance, ha no pun ...crazy m

BBJT200 is offline Senior Member
    Vitamin b-12 injections make me so hungry I binge eat. Great for bulking.
    The oral supplements do diddly squat for me.

120+mcg t3 also makes me ravenous. It increases the rate of digestion so that makes it easier to get more food through your body.
    I'm currently running 100mcg/day and combined with the Intermittent Fasting protocol, I'm shedding fat at an exciting rate
    Seems like the traditional bb diet of eating small multiple times per day just makes me fat.

Is the B-12 injectable the methyl type because the oral I get is not doing it but it is cyanocobalmin. I was interested in that. ...crazy mike

OK guys I got it. I tell you I am just freaked about this appetite thing. I'm set up were ever I go to eat every 2 hours. If I can get it down. So we will see. Thx again....crazy mike

Antonious is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    I wouldn't risk running over 100mcg a day, from my research norm is 50-75mcg. Lots of people don't run T3 at all to avoid risk of messing up natural production of thyroid

lifeofdefiance is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Antonious View Post
    I wouldn't risk running over 100mcg a day, from my research norm is 50-75mcg. Lots of people don't run T3 at all to avoid risk of messing up natural production of thyroid
    There is virtually no risk. They've done studies of people running high doses for 6-12 months and all of them recovered in a few weeks to a month. Unless you go insanely high for a really long period I would doubt you have anything to worry about.
    Sgt. Hartman likes this.

BBJT200 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Antonious View Post
    This myth has been floating around for a long time. Your thyroid will recover within days to weeks, worst case scenario months if you use huge doses.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Running 120mcg of T3 right now and feeling great. Also on albuterol at 12mg ed and on cycle

Start with 50 and work ur way up to assess ur tolerance. 100-150mcg prolly b good. Once in the morning is good for t3

Do you guys find t3 to not be too catabolic on cycle? I'm running 525 mg a week of tren right now and I have been doing 75 mcg of t3 a day, thinking about upping it though, but since I'm not cutting (just trying to put on pure lean mass), I don't want to cut into gains too much.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I dont find it catabolic at all while on cycle even at 120mcg.

Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    Great input on this thread.....cm

Quote Originally Posted by redz
    I don't either in 150...

Bare in mind that u need to eat more then ur 500 over tdee to gain. And if ur not eating it will b pretty counterproductive

I don't either in 150...

Bare in mind that u need to eat more then ur 500 over tdee to gain. And if ur not eating it will b pretty counterproductive

I eat a lot. That's part of the reason I'm on it. I like to be able to eat a ton without gaining too much fat.

Thread Information