justo is offline Associate Member

Critique mee :-)

Hey everyone I've posted previously here before I just waned to know if I have a decent enough base to cycle from? I will be doin 10-12 weeks of just test e at 500mg week in to jabs. Here is a picture of me first thing this morning. Cheers guys

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    How long have you been training?
    Stats?

bdos is offline Anabolic Member
    Stats ?? Age height weight, i wouldnt cycle yet still looks like you got a few more years of good dieting and lifting to go

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300
    How long have you been training?
    Stats?
    Well I have about 3-5 years under my belt but not long back to full training from a knee injury. I went down to 63 kg before I started training again and have shot back up to 72kg in the past few months. According to a machine in boots I'm at 11.5 % bf and I'm 5'8".

Quote Originally Posted by justo View Post

Well I have about 3-5 years under my belt but not long back to full training from a knee injury. I went down to 63 kg before I started training again and have shot back up to 72kg in the past few months. According to a machine in boots I'm at 11.5 % bf and I'm 5'8".
    Age? So a year gap where you cant remember if you trained or not? I would say 13-15% machines arent that accurate

You need to go to the nutrition section and learn how to eat to grow, its that's simple. Learn and educate yourself on what foods to eat and how much to gain weight/size. I would also look at your training style and change things around to add more mass.

How old are you>

Last month you was 5ft 10" not 5ft 8", so you really need to stop lying to yourself and learn how to add size and weight to your frame and build a base.

I'd say between 12-15% and I am 5, 10''

Ouch....

Last month you was 5ft 10" not 5ft 8", so you really need to stop lying to yourself and learn how to add size and weight to your frame and build a base.
    Woah hold on a min when I first started posting here that was a guess of my height. I am 5'8" why would I lie about my height how weird is that. And as for adding size I've put about a stone on in under two months. I've had diet check and I eat a lot. Why feel like you have to grill me? If I'm lying I'm just lying to myself mate

Still no age dude and if you wont give us correct stats how can we properly help you out? A stone in a month if your gaining that much keep doing what your doing no need for aas

Woah hold on a min when I first started posting here that was a guess of my height. I am 5'8" why would I lie about my height how weird is that. And as for adding size I've put about a stone on in under two months. I've had diet check and I eat a lot. Why feel like you have to grill me? If I'm lying I'm just lying to myself mate
    I can only go off what you say and you did say you was 5ft 10" anyway my advice still stands no matter what height you are, you need to learn how to train and eat correctly, build more of a base and you will be in a far better position to start steroids . You still haven't given us your age but from your build you do look very young so shutting down your natural test before its fully developed can cause you serious problems, wait till your around 24-25yrs and build more of a foundation......

Quote Originally Posted by bdos900
    Still no age dude and if you wont give us correct stats how can we properly help you out? A stone in a month if your gaining that much keep doing what your doing no need for aas
    Im 23, I wasn't avoiding your question. And like I said in my original post my natural weight is around 60 kg and where I was around 70 kg before when I was training my body gets back to that weight very quickly from diet and training.

I can only go off what you say and you did say you was 5ft 10" anyway my advice still stands no matter what height you are, you need to learn how to train and eat correctly, build more of a base and you will be in a far better position to start steroids. You still haven't given us your age but from your build you do look very young so shutting down your natural test before its fully developed can cause you serious problems, wait till your around 24-25yrs and build more of a foundation......
    I appreciate wht your saying but no need to be ride about it telling me I'm lying to myself. Like I said when I said I was 5'10 that was a guess. If you like giving advise to people you should say it in more of a way that you are trying to help not put people down coz there not as big as u. Anyways I'm 23

Ok so based on your stats and to answer your original question. No your base is not a good place to start you just need to eat and train for a few more years, like marcus said cycling now will do more harm then good.

Gaspaco is offline "The Italian Stallion"
    Hey buddy!

You ask us to critique your form, you are not quite ready to do steroids IMO. You have so much of a natty gains in front of you before plateau.

Hit the nutrition section as Marcus said! Food is the only thing that will make you grow!!!

Steroid is not magic!!! Trust me

I appreciate wht your saying but no need to be ride about it telling me I'm lying to myself. Like I said when I said I was 5'10 that was a guess. If you like giving advise to people you should say it in more of a way that you are trying to help not put people down coz there not as big as u. Anyways I'm 23
    Again we can only go off what you say one post your 5ft 10 the other 5ft 8" and at your age we all know how tall we are, 2" in height is a lot but it doesn't matter anyway. We give advice on your stats and experience and no matter what your height the advice is still the same with your build IMHO....

poison is offline Junior Member
    I find it seriously hard to believe you've been lifting 3-5 years solidly, even with an injury. What are your lifting stats?

Quote Originally Posted by poison
    I find it seriously hard to believe you've been lifting 3-5 years solidly, even with an injury. What are your lifting stats?
    Who are you? Where did it say solid? I'm squatting 130kg 8 reps bench is 100kg 6 reps deadlifts 110kg 10 reps

Quote Originally Posted by Gaspaco
    Hey buddy!

You ask us to critique your form, you are not quite ready to do steroids IMO. You have so much of a natty gains in front of you before plateau.

Hit the nutrition section as Marcus said! Food is the only thing that will make you grow!!!

Steroid is not magic!!! Trust me
    You told me I was good to go when I reached 75 kg mate now your saying another thing?

IMO it seems like if you catch people on a good day they tell you one thing then on another day they tell you another. I know use have knowledge of this stuff and I appreciate your input but don't talk down to me like in some spastic. I'm hear to learn if it ain't my time to take aas ill wait.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Bro Marcus gives nothing but great advice 2nd to none.Do wat a lot of us do and listen and follow his advice.This guy lives the life and he knows wat he is talking about.

AlinSR is offline new member
    Then be smart and wait.

Thread Information