Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Need some good advice from seasoned lifters

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    OnTheSauce is offline Banned
    There's more to it than that and we already had a huge thread on this. But the bottom line is this.... if he has the training experience, genetics, and knowledge of what he is embarking then yes I will help them. This OP just wants to move past a plateau, so no Aas at his age. But his size and lifts are very strong, especially natty. He would already be a top 50 lifter in the nation at 198lb. Assuming his lifts are real and would count in a meet.
    Last edited by OnTheSauce; 05-29-2013 at 08:18 PM.

Dougiefresh7707 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by patrick4588 View Post
    There's more to it than that and we already had a huge thread on this. But the bottom line is this.... if he has the training experience, genetics, and knowledge of what he is embarking then yes I will help them. This OP just wants to move past a plateau, so no Aas at his age. But his size and lifts are very strong, especially natty. He would already be a top 50 lifter in the nation at 198lb
    I agree he is very strong with great stats, plateaus cane be overcome with a switch in diet and training without aas. I saw the thread also I don't agree with all of it. What I was trying to say mostly is anyone can post great days and say Im this that and the other but it might not be true 5'9 205 8% isn't unbelievable but some don't know bf% and so on, so I asked for a picture if the stats an pic don't match I continue from that point.

An to clear it up this isn't an argument I'm sure you know alot pat I just was explaining my side also .

Thread Information