Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree45Likes

Thread: Trenbolone only, no Testosterone

yannick35 is offline Anabolic Member
    Kronik420 is right on this one, the tren ace dosage you are taking is freaken high. That will shut down for sure

lolfb is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Almond View Post

I realise that nobody has passed any positive comment on the positive effects I've obtained from changing my routine. Not one person has said that it's good that I no longer have hypertension or tachycardia. Not one person has mentioned that I am no longer at the risk of cancer caused by excess estrogen. Oh, but of course, to do so, would make this witch hunt far less entertaining and degrading for the original poster.
    ?
    1. Just because your heart rate/blood pressure is normal doesn't mean shit. Have you checked for irregular heartbeats? Tren causes plaque build up. Running it for 6 months is a horrible idea if you even remotely care about your heart.
    2. Read the link I posted about lactation and prolactin. Studies posted by Arnold show that trenbolone increases a different hormone called oxytocin. My guess is, the people that develop gyno and leaky nipples on tren cycles, is because they run higher amount of testostorone then tren. As we know tren binds faster and stronger to androgen receptors. So the excess test is then converted into estrogen or the people are sensitive to gyno so even at low doses of test they get it. Thus developing estrogen induced gyno. Then on top of that, oxytocin causes the milk to be brought to the surface. The only thing caber will do is stop you from leaking milk. In other words, the gyno is caused by the estrogen not by prolactin as previously thought.

Dougiefresh7707 is offline Senior Member
    Kronik420, why would I run a TRT dose of Testosterone alongside the Trenbolone when my testicles are still producing Testosterone?

Where are you getting your information for your arguments???????

kronik420 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by yannick35 View Post
    Kronik420 is right on this one, the tren ace dosage you are taking is freaken high. That will shut down for sure
    tren will shut you down hard at any dose...

I swear, I feel like I'm talking to the wall. I'm not a broken record, I'm not going to say this one more time.

My testicles are NOT, I repeat NOT shutdown, even though I have been on a high dose of Tren for 6 months.

The reason my testicles are NOT shutdown is because I'm taking a daily dosage of hCG , which of course stimulates the testicles to keep active producing Testosterone and sperm.

This is the final time I address this issue as 2 or 3 people have brought it up, 2 or 3 people who I presume have never once read a medical journal or even Wikipedia when it comes to introducing foreign drugs into your body.

LONG STORY SHORT, MY BALLS ARE STILL ALIVE, THEY ARE STILL ACTIVE, THEY ARE NOT SHUTDOWN, THEY ARE STILL PRODUCING TESTOSTERONE AND SPERM, AND THIS IS BECAUSE I TAKE A DAILY DOSAGE OF hCG.

Hopefully that puts that one to rest.

gymfu is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I don't know why I even looked in here.

I swear, I feel like I'm talking to the wall. I'm not a broken record, I'm not going to say this one more time.

My testicles are NOT, I repeat NOT shutdown, even though I have been on a high dose of Tren for 6 months.

The reason my testicles are NOT shutdown is because I'm taking a daily dosage of hCG , which of course stimulates the testicles to keep active producing Testosterone and sperm.

This is the final time I address this issue as 2 or 3 people have brought it up, 2 or 3 people who I presume have never once read a medical journal or even Wikipedia when it comes to introducing foreign drugs into your body.

LONG STORY SHORT, MY BALLS ARE STILL ALIVE, THEY ARE STILL ACTIVE, THEY ARE NOT SHUTDOWN, THEY ARE STILL PRODUCING TESTOSTERONE AND SPERM, AND THIS IS BECAUSE I TAKE A DAILY DOSAGE OF hCG.

Hopefully that puts that one to rest.

Your funny you probably got your name from looking at you balls one day they reminded you of almonds small and shriveled up lol.

if you weren't taking the tren at the same time, you'd be right......

Quote Originally Posted by kronik420
    if you weren't taking the tren at the same time, you'd be right......
    Kronik420, you have just made an assertion. Given that you are making this claim, the burden of proof is on you to substantiate your claim, because right now, your logic escapes me.

I'm all ears.

I read an article yesterday about trenbolone being used in place of TRT.

Trenbolone for Androgen Replacement Therapy

This high tren dosage freaks me out tough 6 months on that dosage OUCH tren ace is really anabolic and at a dosage of 150mg per week is quit enough to get sick results.

I would never imagine 500mg EOD, you must have sides its impossible. Hair loss or anything else.

my logic escapes you?? lol..

ALL steroid cycles (for males) should include some form of testosterone (at least at a TRT dose), since all AAS will suppress your natural test production, especially in the case with 19-nor compounds such as tren , this is basic knowledge.. maybe you should lay off the gear until you realize this.......

I read an article yesterday about trenbolone being used in place of TRT.

Trenbolone for Androgen Replacement Therapy
    He isn't taking a low dose thought.

I would never imagine 500mg EOD, you must have sides its impossible. Hair loss or anything else.
    It's actually 500mg every THIRD day. I don't have the genes for hair loss, otherwise I'd be bald by now. However my voice has deepened somewhat and my beard has thickened.

My blood pressure and heart rate was off the scales but that went away as soon as I stopped taking Testosterone .
    Last edited by KimboHalfSlice; 05-31-2013 at 10:03 PM.

Can I call you peanut instead? Seems fitting

but whatever, your body, your life, do as you wish...

im not going to stop you..

good luck..
    KimboHalfSlice likes this.

no the dosage is high has hell, i think most guys who use tren A on cycle dont use that high amount.

Quote Originally Posted by kronik420 View Post
    my logic escapes you?? lol..

ALL steroid cycles (for males) should include some form of testosterone (at least at a TRT dose), since all AAS will suppress your natural test production, especially in the case with 19-nor compounds such as tren, this is basic knowledge.. maybe you should lay off the gear until you realize this.......
    Buddy kindly do me a favour and scroll up until you find my BIG BOLD LETTERS which explain why I'm not shutdown.

I'm fully-educated in terms of the highly-suppresive effects of 19-nor compounds (such as Nandrolone & Trenbolone ) on the Hypothalmus-Pituitary-Testicular axis, BUT AS I HAVE SAID TEN TIMES, I'm not shutdown because I'm taking hCG every day.

no the dosage is high has hell, i think most guys who use tren A on cycle dont use that high amount.
    Yea this guys nuts.

It's actually 500mg every THIRD day. I don't have the genes for hair loss, otherwise I'd be bald by now. However my voice has deepened somewhat and my beard has thickened.

My blood pressure and heart rate was off the scales but that when away as soon as I stopped taking Testosterone.
    I can related to that because when i was on testosterone 200mg per week i felt the same, huge fat and water gains, high blood pressure, and yes heart rate. Fatigue i was always tired too.

I have added aramidex, and HCG , and some water pill to lose weight, i have since gotten back down to 230 pounds but am stuck at that weight. I due believe that all this testosterone might have made me retain some of the size gains. Not sure, but even if i eat like a bird, low carb, i still weight 230. I have added light cardio still 230, even freaken sauna sessions and my weight just wont go down.

Quote Originally Posted by Dougiefresh7707 View Post
    Where are you getting your information for your arguments???????
    Medical journals available online pertaining to hypogonadism and the use of hCG to alleviate it.

Can I call you peanut instead? Seems fitting
    How about I send you a photograph of a Vernier callipers on my testicle, both vertically and horizontally, so you can get a better idea of my testicular volume? Makes more sense to give actual proof rather than throwing out childish insults because you feel the need to bully. Maybe when you win Mr Olympia you'll have the self-esteem to talk to people respectfully without feeling the need to put them down.

Just give me your e-mail address and I'll send you those pics holding up a piece of paper saying "steroid .com for Doug".

AD
    AD is offline Knowledgeable Member
    almond, would you mind stating your stats and goals? are you doing this as a cycle? as trt? or as a blast-and-cruise? or as something else?

I'm off to bed now because it's 5:11am where I am, but of course I'm sure I'll wake up to plenty of abuse to sift throught tomorrow so at least that will kill time while I eat my breakfast. Good night y'all. In the meantime, kindly keep the replies coming.

Medical journals available online pertaining to hypogonadism and the use of hCG to alleviate it.

How about I send you a photograph of a Vernier callipers on my testicle, both vertically and horizontally, so you can get a better idea of my testicular volume? Makes more sense to give actual proof rather than throwing out childish insults because you feel the need to bully. Maybe when you win Mr Olympia you'll have the self-esteem to talk to people respectfully without feeling the need to put them down.

Just give me your e-mail address and I'll send you those pics holding up a piece of paper saying "steroid.com for Doug".
    You names alomond why is peanut so offensive dude tren for 6 months what do you think the replies would be like? So your saying you won mr. Olympia?

I would like to know when he plans on coming off the tren . And if the gains made will be kept.......

Quote Originally Posted by AD View Post
    almond, would you mind stating your stats and goals? are you doing this as a cycle? as trt? or as a blast-and-cruise? or as something else?
    I am doing this as a philosophical choice... it's quite complicated, it would take me ten minutes to explain to you in person. One of the reasons is quite easy to explain:

I have two choices:
    (1) Live my life at my natural weight before I ever embarked on bodybuilding
    (2) Live my life at a much heavier weight

I have chosen the second choice, and for many reasons:
    (1) Increased self-esteem
    (2) Increased attractiveness to potential sexual mates
    (3) Less aggression from others toward me
    (4) Increased strength (actually comes in really handy now and again, for instance I had to pull a seized wheel off a car last week)
    (5) Increased ability to defend myself in violent situations

And that's only the tip of the iceberg. I have other reasons but it would take far too long to explain.

I was just making joke referencing "real" nuts because of your user name was supposed to be funny man sorry if you took offense my bad.

You names alomond why is peanut so offensive dude tren for 6 months what do you think the replies would be like? So your saying you won mr. Olympia?
    I took peanut as a reference to my testicular size, and I assumed your were insulting me. Perhaps I was wrong?

good idea im off to bed too..

+1 vote for dumbest thread for 2013

wait.. was the thread about the guy who was pinning HCG straight into his nut sack this year?? or was that peanut too?

I was just making joke referencing "real" nuts because of your user name was supposed to be funny man sorry if you took offense my bad.
    Cool, I get you.

wait.. was the thread about the guy who was pinning HCG straight into his nut sack this year?? or was that peanut too?
    No, that's me, but I'm not allowed talk about it on the forums anymore because the moderators will block me.

AD
    would it be accurate to say its like a blast and cruise then? i would then assume that the eventuality of trt is not a deterrent at all?

Quote Originally Posted by AD View Post
    would it be accurate to say its like a blast and cruise then? i would then assume that the eventuality of trt is not a deterrent at all?
    I don't forsee the necessity for TRT in the future as I take hCG every single day. I refuse to let my testicles atrophy.

I plan on staying on Trenbolone until I have a reason to stop (i.e. blood work, blood pressure, horrible side-effects).

When my redundancy pay comes in, I'm going on Growth Hormone simultaneously too.

No, that's me, but I'm not allowed talk about it on the forums anymore because the moderators will block me.
    lmfao
    KimboHalfSlice likes this.

lmfao
    I literally got a private message from a moderator saying he'd block me if I mentioned it again.

lolfb is offline Junior Member
    good idea im off to bed too..

+1 vote for dumbest thread for 2013

lmao, I cant stop laughing. pinning into nuts.. i just... holy ****.

I don't forsee the necessity for TRT in the future as I take hCG every single day. I refuse to let my testicles atrophy.

I plan on staying on Trenbolone until I have a reason to stop (i.e. blood work, blood pressure, horrible side-effects).

When my redundancy pay comes in, I'm going on Growth Hormone simultaneously too.

HCG != testostorone.

And as I mentioned before, blood pressure is not the only indicator of a problem with your heart.

But just curious, what are the gains on this "cycle" of yours

AD
    Almond, how long have you gone without injecting test?

Do you know why you dont feel any sides from 1g of tren ? Do you feel any anabolic effects?

Wha?, ur nutz man? damn. Mine just retracted with the thought if it. But abyway. Im subbed to see the outcome, hell ppl may say ur crazy but if u do the bw n tests n get full ok. Fair play

(No flame.btw. not my style. Just made.me.shudder.is all)

I want to use tren to speed up my healing apprently this is the sh$t when it comes to anabolic but i will do a 7 week cycle, not a 6 months also i could not afford 500mg EOD honest.

For me decas top. Atleast for a few more cycles. But as always its just what works. N im goin off topic here. So back to almond

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information