Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: I'm 18 and excited about my first cycle! Tell me why i shouldn't use steroids.

RyanDillon is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chadcuz1985 View Post
    I dont know how hard you train but im willing to bet its not harder than me or just about anyone else here that is halfway serious if your saying your bf is 20 or more for that matter. And how the hell did you shrink 2 inches??? I would like to see some pics of your progress and some measurements wouldnt hurt either.
    you dont know how hard anyone trains but yourself. i didnt shrink i made a mistake my height is 5'8, its not anymore than 20, 20 would be the absolute highest, id say maybe 16/17 ive got calipers coming soon,

crazy mike is offline Banned for repping Dangerous Substances
    Quote Originally Posted by RyanDillon View Post
    its weird how steroids are really really bad and smoking and drinking is fine yet the latter 2 are alot more dangerous
    Ryan, now you are really sounding childish.Who said anything about drinking and smoking. I can tell you about drugs and alcohol and where those to me, I never smoked. BUT when I was young I thought if I did smoke I would be cool. Thank God I didn't like it. I don't smoke, drink or do drugs. ...crazy mike

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Live for the PUMP View Post
    Who told you drinking is bad for you?? I would punch that Fvcker in the face!

Everything in moderation my friend.
    DAMN! that's right....

...i'll be right over to help you empty out that liquor cabinet.

You can thank me later! =)
    Live for the PUMP and thehor like this.

i know moderate drinking is fine, but if you compare the damage done by the 3 (smoking,drinking,steroids ) there has been alot more damage caused by smoking and drinking and in comparison steroids are actually pretty safe, read this online somewhere

Live for the PUMP is offline Senior Member
    i know moderate drinking is fine, but if you compare the damage done by the 3 (smoking,drinking,steroids) there has been alot more damage caused by smoking and drinking and in comparison steroids are actually pretty safe, read this online somewhere
    Give me a break dude. You are rambling, changing the subject, and talking about things you are highly ignorant on. I'm done with this thread. I am starting to think you are a troll now.

[QUOTE=Live for the PUMP;6571656]Give me a break dude. You are rambling, changing the subject, and talking about things you are highly ignorant on. I'm done with this thread. I am starting to think you are a troll now.[/QUOT

Yeah your right mate, im too tired now its 4:38am here haha, plus this is like the first forum thread ive done in my life and im clearly sh*t haha but to wrap this up i took in everyones advice esp yours about not wanting it later it life. ill have a good think about it and continue to research for now, ill probably start steroids in a month or two

Aziz is offline Associate Member
    Ryan listen bro you can make great gains naturally for your age don't think about using steroids right now wait another 6 years please stay safe don't try this

aziz

RescuesPitbulls is offline Junior Member
    [QUOTE=RyanDillon;6571662]
    Give me a break dude. You are rambling, changing the subject, and talking about things you are highly ignorant on. I'm done with this thread. I am starting to think you are a troll now.[/QUOT

Yeah your right mate, im too tired now its 4:38am here haha, plus this is like the first forum thread ive done in my life and im clearly sh*t haha but to wrap this up i took in everyones advice esp yours about not wanting it later it life. ill have a good think about it and continue to research for now, ill probably start steroids in a month or two
    & i bet you'll still look like crap

Quote Originally Posted by Aziz View Post
    Ryan listen bro you can make great gains naturally for your age don't think about using steroids right now wait another 6 years please stay safe don't try this

aziz
    try everything once?

[QUOTE=RescuesPitbulls;6571667]

& i bet you'll still look like crap
    we'll see

MakeEveryRepCount is offline Junior Member
    I'm going to leave your age out of this because from your posts I can see you've read the stickies and I don't want to beat a dead horse.

Not to be harsh but your bodyfat is too high and your muscle mass is too low. At 180 and 20% you're only carrying around 144 lbs of lean mass and there are numerous threads and studies available on this site that say that bf over 15% will give you less gains and more sides. 144lbs of lean mass is pretty low, even at 5'8". If you really want to be a professional bodybuilder, focus on building more of a natural base (another 10 to 15 pounds shouldn't be too much trouble) before moving on to the hard stuff. You'll have a much better jumping off point when you do decide to jump on the gear and a few more years to learn what really works to make you grow.

Doom44 is offline Member
    alright assume you train very hard, and you bf 20%. must be something wrong right?
    go learn some nutrition man if you really serious about BB. people always said 70%diet 30% training . well this is BS. I will say 90%diet/rest 10%training.
    all you need now is learn how to eat. not AAS.
    well i know you not gonna listen to me. so do what you like to do. Good luck!!!
    Last edited by Doom44; 06-09-2013 at 12:35 AM.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Ryan, put up a picture of you holding a note with today's date on it. Lets see what we are dealing with.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

gymsoldier is offline Associate Member
    Your nutrition clearly isn't "on point" if you're 20% BF.

[QUOTE=RyanDillon;6571678]
    Quote Originally Posted by RescuesPitbulls View Post

we'll see
    Ryan, we'll see 6 week after your cycle and I bet you wil be right at where you would be if no steroids . I knew your mind was made up and so this whole thread has been a waist of time as you said in the beginning you read the Young and steroids and dismiss it. Good luck. ...crazy mike

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Ryan who RyanGreg

I believe in this case it would be obvious OP. and it is RyanDillon. ...crazy mike

Quote Originally Posted by Doom44 View Post
    alright assume you train very hard, and you bf 20%. must be something wrong right?
    go learn some nutrition man if you really serious about BB. people always said 70%diet 30% training . well this is BS. I will say 90%diet/rest 10%training.
    all you need now is learn how to eat. not AAS.
    well i know you not gonna listen to me. so do what you like to do. Good luck!!!
    That is some BS. You show me a guy that goes 10% on his training and 90% on his diet. Bet I would have to ask him if he even works out. lmao.

Training 70%! Diet 30%! Really they go hand in hand. At a higher level Diet gets more important. The pros must have a superb diet to keep all their muscle tissue, so they probably have a diet at a higher percentage of importance. But 98% of the rest of us.. i don't think so.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    That is some BS. You show me a guy that goes 10% on his training and 90% on his diet. Bet I would have to ask him if he even works out. lmao.

Training 70%! Diet 30%! Really they go hand in hand. At a higher level Diet gets more important. The pros must have a superb diet to keep all their muscle tissue, so they probably have a diet at a higher percentage of importance. But 98% of the rest of us.. i don't think so.
    when I was in Afghanistan, there were a few of us hitting the weights.

and within a few months, my results were much better than the rest (more progress). I was also the oldest by 20 years. then the questions started coming in....

....what's your secret?

me: well, I'm only drinking water, no beer or spirits like you blokes drink twice a week. plus no big helping of desert, and I avoid most of the BS carbs you blokes consume. and look at all the veggies I eat.

obviously, training is the most important aspect.
    but if you take the time to really improve your diet, you will make progress much quicker than those that don't.

Hey everyone, i have decided to postpone my cycle. im gonna make use of my natural test and add another 15/20lbs then do a cut as i was unaware id get more sides from a higher bf%.

Thank you everyone for all your advice and criticism, helped me alot!

mikey hulk is offline Member
    Good choice Ryan you have a tonne of natural potential

Quote Originally Posted by mikey hulk View Post
    Good choice Ryan you have a tonne of natural potential
    Thanks man, are you currently natural or on a cycle?

Hey everyone, i have decided to postpone my cycle. im gonna make use of my natural test and add another 15/20lbs then do a cut as i was unaware id get more sides from a higher bf%.

NOW Ryan, I hope you are serious. Everyne here has spent much time and effort to help you. I'm always in a hurry and want the shortcut, I'll cheat if it will help. BUT if you stand by this decision the wanting, the thoughts, the dreaming of aas will be at every corner, stand strong, but hopefully you understand now. I said this before, THIS IS TRUE, the gains you make on roids now you will see and like in the mirror maybe depending on diet etc.. But it will be temporary when you cycle off. Where you end up you will be at that point naturally. Listen to these guys and me. Get with the diet with these people, talk around here of your progress and workout routine, get pointers and train like a beast and in not so, so long you will see what you want. Take before, NOW, and on, and on as you go so YOU can see. Good luck . ...crazy mike
    Last edited by crazy mike; 06-09-2013 at 04:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by crazy mike View Post
    NOW Ryan, I hope you are serious. Everyne here has spent much time and effort to help you. I'm always in a hurry and want the shortcut, I'll cheat if it will help. BUT if you stand by this decision the wanting, the thoughts, the dreaming of aas will be at every corner, stand strong, but hopefully you understand now. I said this before, THIS IS TRUE, the gains you make on roids now you will see and like in the mirror maybe depending on diet etc.. But it will be temporary and where you end up you will be at that point naturally. Listen to these guys and me. Get with the diet with these people, talk around here of your progress and workout routine, get pointers and train like a beast and in not so, so long you will see what you want. Take before, NOW, and on, and on as you go so YOU can see. Good luck . ...crazy mike
    This is exactly what i plan to do. aas will come later down the line when i have built a proper foundation of strength and size.

This is exactly what i plan to do. aas will come later down the line when i have built a proper foundation of strength and size.
    Cool man, just Fvckin cool. But stick around ya know. I aint getting younger and I aint goin anywhere and many of these muscle freaks aren't either so we'll be here to hear your progress. And Q & A's. ...
    Oh did you say you had some gear already, You can store it here, sent it to me if you will and I'll take care of it. Ya think ? ...crazy mike

Cool man, just Fvckin cool. But stick around ya know. I aint getting younger and I aint goin anywhere and many of these muscle freaks aren't either so we'll be here to hear your progress. And Q & A's. ...
    Oh did you say you had some gear already, You can store it here, sent it to me if you will and I'll take care of it. Ya think ? ...crazy mike
    i didnt actually say i had gear, but your guess is correct. i have Anadrol from Vishnu Pharma.

i didnt actually say i had gear, but your guess is correct. i have Anadrol from Vishnu Pharma.
    You need my address....cm

i live in Scotland, posting it would be a nightmare haha! im gonna use it as a kickstart when i do my cycle next summer

i live in Scotland, posting it would be a nightmare haha! im gonna use it as a kickstart when i do my cycle next summer
    OH darn it ! …crazy mike
    “Oldest Juicer on the forum”

OH darn it ! …crazy mike
    Crazy mike, i have another question i need to cut and i know how to cut properly what im worried about is going catabolic and losing too much muscle, would it be acceptable for me to take a cutting stack?

Crazy mike, i have another question i need to cut and i know how to cut properly what im worried about is going catabolic and losing too much muscle, would it be acceptable for me to take a cutting stack?
    Come on Ryan, if you know how why ask. You keep training you will not loose muscle. Keep the protein going. Are you talking about the steroid alternatives sold here.? Do all of them you want, I don't believe in them. Proper diet, go to the nutrition site. I cannot help anyone but me, with diet, sorry but true. …crazy mike

Come on Ryan, if you know how why ask. You keep training you will not loose muscle. Keep the protein going. Are you talking about the steroid alternatives sold here.? Do all of them you want, I don't believe in them. Proper diet, go to the nutrition site. I cannot help anyone but me, with diet, sorry but true. …crazy mike
    What im asking is can i take Clen with T3 combined with a proper diet to cut without losing lean mass? i do not intend on doing this now it will be next year

pitchindude is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RyanDillon

What im asking is can i take Clen with T3 combined with a proper diet to cut without losing lean mass? i do not intend on doing this now it will be next year
    Just get yourself an ECA stack

Quote Originally Posted by pitchindude View Post
    Just get yourself an ECA stack
    will this help with preserving muscle mass?
    am i right in believing Clen has anti-catabolic properties?

Smart choice Ryan.

will this help with preserving muscle mass?
    am i right in believing Clen has anti-catabolic properties?
    Ryan, please you are getting way out there. If this in a year or so wait until then. So many things are fgoing to change with you're maturity coming in to season.
    If you get the perotein you need and your carbs and if you TRAIN LIKE A BEAST you WILL NOT loose muscle mass. How do you think we get ready for a show a when we diet hard. No, long ago they, not me, but most everyone stopped all aas getting into diet phase for show prep and into a show. Not many could do aas and get dieted down with steroids running in them. They cut to the bone, they did not loose muscle mass. Just get over this thing you have. One more time and no more bud. Get your diet in order for what you want to achieve, train hard and sleep good. …crazy mike

pitchindude is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by crazy mike

. One more time and no more bud. Get your diet in order for what you want to achieve, train hard and sleep good. …crazy mike
    Best advice you'll get on the subject.

thehor is offline Member

I got your back on drinking!! I love drinking lol.
    Live for the PUMP likes this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information