Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Fat lose

  1. #1
    dev0001's Avatar
    dev0001 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    95

    Fat lose

    I am using albuterol from 6 week with clean diet. Train myself 5-6 days a week and also do cardio 5-6 days a week but the result is not fat lose.

    One more when i use albuterol. The effect of albuterol is shake hand nothing more no running heart

  2. #2
    shanbakrac's Avatar
    shanbakrac is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    29
    What is your bf%? Have you tried to use t3/clen or ECA stack before ?
    Fat loss should be inevitable if in calorie deficit, how is your diet looking calorie/macro wise

  3. #3
    austinite's Avatar
    austinite is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Cialis, Texas
    Posts
    31,154
    You're eating too much.

    Wrong section.
    ~ PLEASE DO NOT ASK FOR SOURCE CHECKS ~

    "It's human nature in a 'more is better' society full of a younger generation that expects instant gratification, then complain when they don't get it. The problem will get far worse before it gets better". ~ kelkel

  4. #4
    dev0001's Avatar
    dev0001 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    95
    Quote Originally Posted by austinite
    You're eating too much.

    Wrong section.
    My main problem is i am veg i don't eat animal ,flush or stuff like that.

  5. #5
    dev0001's Avatar
    dev0001 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    95
    Quote Originally Posted by shanbakrac
    What is your bf%? Have you tried to use t3/clen or ECA stack before ?
    Fat loss should be inevitable if in calorie deficit, how is your diet looking calorie/macro wise
    I am on albuterol but now i will try t3
    My body fat 25%
    Height 6-3 ft
    Weight 260lb

    Deit

    Morning 11 am
    Oat meal+ 3 whole egg+250 ml skim milk

    Afternoon 2 pm
    1 bowl rice + soya bean + curd

    Evening 5 pm
    250 skim milk + 3 whole egg

    Night 8 pm
    Oat meal +vegitable salad

  6. #6
    ChiveOn's Avatar
    ChiveOn is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    SoCal USA
    Posts
    1,404
    There's your problem... No compound is a miracle worker and nothing you take will give you significant results at that body fat. Cut a whole 10% off naturally then come back to it. Diet is the obvious issue along with cardio, or lack thereof.

  7. #7
    dev0001's Avatar
    dev0001 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    95
    Quote Originally Posted by ChiveOn
    There's your problem... No compound is a miracle worker and nothing you take will give you significant results at that body fat. Cut a whole 10% off naturally then come back to it. Diet is the obvious issue along with cardio, or lack thereof.
    What kind of diet i need

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    7,800
    You can eat a veg diet and still gain muscles and lose fat. It's just a lot harder without animal protein (I'm counting whey as animal protein). Go to the diet section of this forum there is a lot of information about eating correctly. This section is the wrong section for diets.

  9. #9
    dev0001's Avatar
    dev0001 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    95
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02
    You can eat a veg diet and still gain muscles and lose fat. It's just a lot harder without animal protein (I'm counting whey as animal protein). Go to the diet section of this forum there is a lot of information about eating correctly. This section is the wrong section for diets.
    Thanks buddy

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •