Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: I’m F-ing Pist! I need help and I want it now! Please?

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    You are talking about two different things: hormone repla***ent to restore normal testosterone levels , and cycles to get big.

For hormone repla***ent, head over to the TRT section and get some advice.

For the cycling, I have no advice since I am taking my eating and working BS and shoving it up my *ss. Like you said.

xelnaga is offline Banned
    I cannot stand guys that post like this. Everyone has their own problems to worry about , with out having to hear your negativity. Leave your attitude at the door.
    CanadianBeefcake likes this.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    if your test levels are really low. Then goto your dr tell him that your are having problems from it. your going to have to pay for it if you dont have insurance. Hell i have insurance and its not covered.
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

Here is the problem - what you are talking about is a slow process. Believe me, if we could get big in a short amount of time we would all be HUGE!

The eating and lifting part is necessary. Not wanting to eat right and put in the effort at the gym is what keeps many people from accomplishing their goals. You know the saying, "if it was easy, everyone would do it."

I have low Test levels and am TRT, so I know that you should take care of that problem. Definitely read up in the TRT section, because it can really improve your life.

If you want some advice (although many are going to say get your diet right first) on getting bigger let us know:
    Weight:
    Aprox body fat%:
    Years working out:
    Goals:

Everyone is different, so all those things make a difference in the advice you will receive.

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    if your test levels are really low. Then goto your dr tell him that your are having problems from it. your going to have to pay for it if you dont have insurance. Hell i have insurance and its not covered.
    My blood work for TRT is covered...everything else is out of pocket. Sucks.

androbolic_09 is offline Associate Member
    Maybe he just needs to vent. albeit the wrong place and way to vent. OP, go to TRT section for hormone repla***ent advice. theres the workout forum, and the diet forum. There is sample workouts and diets all through this forum site, so you can build your own regime. We are not gonna build a diet/routine for you, but will help you tweak and adjust if you take the time to build your own and post it asking for input. If you want help, leave your ego and negativity at the door.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyVegas View Post
    My blood work for TRT is covered...everything else is out of pocket. Sucks.
    my bloodwork is covered also. I didnt think of that in my post

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    my bloodwork is covered also. I didnt think of that in my post
    My wife had her blood work done a couple of weeks ago and the insurance company didn't cover any of it. The bill was big. We think they thought it was related to fertility treatments. We will need to fight for that one.

TRT is Testosterone Repla***ent Therapy. It is taking smaller amounts of Testosterone to make up for your body's reduced natural production. Guys on TRT will take 100mg - 200mg per week of Test and have levels in the high end of the normal range. You do it forever, so you don't want to overdo it. That would be rough on the body (you can learn the details later).

Some doctors are knowledgeable, and some don't know anything. Many think it is voodoo and want no part of of. Click this link to get to the TRT section and read some of the stickies at the top: http://forums.steroid.com/forumdispl...e#.T0bNz-V8CE4

BBrian is offline Productive Member
    Gaining 40 pounds is going to take some time and more than one cycle. It's a very good thing that you have precise goals though, that really helps determine exactly what you need to do to get there. Your test levels being low at 31 is a little out of the ordinary but hardly unheard of. If you're ready to do TRT, understand that it is a commitment that will last for the rest of your life, or at least for the rest of your life that having healthy testosterone levels is important to you.

With that being said, here is what I recommend. Begin with a lean bulking cycle first. I would recommend injecting 500-600 milligrams of testosterone for 12 weeks. There are different esters for testosterone that affect how quickly the test is released into your bloodstream. Testosterone Propionate is the most common short ester, meaning that it takes around 3 days for the entire injection to be released into your blood. Testosterone Enanthate and Testosterone Cypionate are the most common long esters. Enanthate takes about 10.5 days to peak, while Cypionate takes about 12 days. It is typically advised to use a long ester for ones first cycle, so I would recommend enanthate since it will take a little less time for you to begin seeing the full benefits, i.e. strength and weight gains, that being around four weeks. Once you finish this 12 week cycle, if you intend on doing TRT, performing post-cycle therapy (PCT) is unnecessary. Instead of injecting 500-600mg of test each week, on week 13 you will begin injecting anywhere from 100-200mg of test enanthate or cypionate every week. Also keep in mind that it is best to split up these injections into two. For example, you would inject 250mg of test every Monday morning, then another 250mg every Thursday evening. I'd say that as long as your diet and workouts are what they should be, you should look at gaining around 25 pounds by the end of your cycle, and TRT will prove to keep those pounds on. Then, perhaps 12 weeks later, you may want to do another lean bulking cycle. By the end of that, no doubt you will have reached your goals and beyond. Another matter of importance is taking an Aromatase Inhibitor throughout your cycle. This will prevent estrogen from reaching unsafe levels, consequently preventing water retention, gyno, and a host of other problems that occur from having too much estrogen in your system.

This is your basic outline explaining how to obtain your goals through steroid cycles and TRT. It's very important, however, that you begin researching everything relative at once. You need to have a full grasp of how different anabolic compounds work, the difference between different esters, as you will find that there are more benefits from using different esters, Aromatase Inhibitors, and so on and so forth. This website is very well equipped with all of this information.
    Sledgehammer1 likes this.

FireGuy is offline 9/11/2001~343 Never Forget!~E-HOF~RETIRED
    As long as you think it's "BS about working out hard and eating well" you will continue to be stuck in a body you are not happy in.

xXthehulkXx is offline Associate Member
    You can't hit a plateau if you're not eating and training right. You and a bunch of guys think that one cycle will get you a pro card or something.

You can take your ego, pride, and attitude and shove it.

C-BuZz is offline Junior Member
    I went from around 200 to 240lb in 3yrs with a half assed diet (workouts were pretty solid) at my age. How do you weigh 185 after working out for 5yrs? It this solely due to low test?

vtach12 is offline Associate Member
    Actually the hardest part is eating enough of the correct foods. If you want results from a cycle and hope to keep them, eating is going to become a part time job... seriously. What does your diet look like now?

Quote Originally Posted by needspractice View Post
    I think it’s my diet and working out extremely hard. I work out hard when I do and eat decent but I am sure it's not pro like. The low test I am sure has a problem with it as well but I can't let that be my only accuse. I just want to know what is the best products to take with the right dedication level like a good balanced workout plan. I am not blowing out eating and working out hard it’s just I get frustrated when that is all what everyone says. Just workout hard and eat a lot. I am sure it's much harder than that. Someone should be able to set up me with everyone I need to get started with. The whole package. Will, determination, eating plan, workout plan and the right supplements for the job!

Best,
    Needspractice
    that is a ton of work. You need to do some yourself. Make up a work out plan and diet. Then post it and let people help adjust it. Nobody is going to sit and do all the work from scratch for you

BBrian is offline Productive Member
    I think it’s my diet and working out extremely hard. I work out hard when I do and eat decent but I am sure it's not pro like. The low test I am sure has a problem with it as well but I can't let that be my only accuse. I just want to know what is the best products to take with the right dedication level like a good balanced workout plan. I am not blowing out eating and working out hard it’s just I get frustrated when that is all what everyone says. Just workout hard and eat a lot. I am sure it's much harder than that. Someone should be able to set up me with everyone I need to get started with. The whole package. Will, determination, eating plan, workout plan and the right supplements for the job!

Best,
    Needspractice
    Um, this is what personal trainers and dietitions and nutritionalists get paid to do.

600@50 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    My endo has me on 200 mg of test e per week. I'm thankful the insurance still pays for it. Got a yearly appointment next week.

Find a good doc that will listen. They are out there. And if you have to foot the bill. It's worth it. You'll feel great.

boxin23 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BBrian View Post
    Um, this is what personal trainers and dietitions and nutritionalists get paid to do.
    thats funny.....and true

OP....time for diet help first....find your bmr and tdee and do some diet research then put a sample one up.....oh yeah and don't argue with fireguy about diet....i made a couple of statements about diet 2 years ago here and I was completely off base....im not saying your saying anything to him...but he is a great resource for those willing to listen. You are way too light for 6' and 5 years of working out....def. the diet brother. I mean too light if your goal for the past 5 years has been gaining....good luck.

I might need to add that my normal body weight is 150lbs. I was always extremely skinny. So it has taken every I have to get to a respectable weight. I can already feel the weight on me. It's good weight though and I am strong and look great but to me I still look a little skinny.

But I would have to say putting on 35 lbs I think I have done a decent job. But I have a long way to go!

Best,
    needspratice
    thats why you cant put to much on to fast. You need to give your body time to get used to it. I used to wrestle 125lbs in college. You dont need to tell me about being skinny

Stosh_112 is offline Productive Member
    I was really skinny when i ran my first cycle 8 yrs ago and gained about 15lbs. But with that being said after i was off the cycle i actually lost it all and a lil more. So i would suggest getting some natural size before u run anything or u might end up smaller than u are now.

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member

Best,
    Needspractice
    You say you workout hard when you do. That sounds like you're not consistent enough. Please post what you eat in a given day. 225 and solid huh? With your bf% it sounds like you need to gain about 50lbs of muscle to do that. Again, please post your daily eating routine.

firedude11 is offline New Member
    Hey FireGuy, can you mesage me so I can add you to my contacts? Need some help please.....

You wont be able to send or receive messages until you have at least 50 posts.

Yes you cook in bulk......I use Costco for meats, veggies and brown rice....catch my own fish.....I make my kids eat similar to me minus bfast...you get used to eat. You pack a cooler and eat every 2-3 hours.

I over cook the quantity at dinner time and that sets up my food for 2-3 days.

GL

SEOINAGE is offline Anabolic Member
    Wonder if the prohormones are causing your problems. What is your PCT like? maybe pct would help your test levels get back to normal. Need to find a good doctor that will either do that or possibly get you on TRT, you will still have to work hard at your training and diet like everyone else, but at least you can have your hormones working favorably for you.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You have already been given the best advice. It takes time, it's 90% diet and training. You are far from your natural potential and can easily gain a lot more weight/size but it takes time with or without aas and adding aas to the mix now will screw up your TRT if you are serious about it.

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    >Hankdisel

I eat a little more than a normal person. 5 egg whites in the morning with oats and bananas. Chicken and fish when I can. Almonds and what not. Also have plenty of shakes when I drink them. I just find it so hard to eat so much in a day. When in the world are you suppose to find the time to cook all this food? Also how do you cook it so it don't taste like shit? I mean if you go out and buy a bag of chicken breasts and throw some seasoning on it and flop it on the George foreman I mean gross.

>FireGuy

Yes I def. need to send messages as well so I can get extra help!

Best,
    Needspractice
    You see what I highlighted in bold? This what you're doing wrong. First you need real food and not shakes (shakes have a use, but they're not a repla***ent for food). Second you don't "eat when you can," you itemize your meal so you know exactly what portions of what foods you're eating and when. Then you can quantify the macros. You should figure this out on the weekend before you do your grocery shopping so you can compile a shopping list. A lot of people on here actually wake up early in the morning before work or before they go to bed and cook the meals for the next day. Then all you have to do is toss it in the microwave (or eat it cold) and viola.
    Last edited by Honkey_Kong; 02-29-2012 at 10:05 AM.

ok this is costing you $500 US brother. HAHA.

JUST A SAMPLE SINCE YOU SAY YOU DON'T REALLY KNOW.

meal 1-eggs,oats, protein shake
    meal 2-chicken, brown rice
    meal 3-tuna, kidney beans, brocolli

workout

meal 4-RIGHT AFTER WORKOUT-Protein shake
    meal 5-Lean meat of choice, potatoes or brown rice, veggi
    meal 6-natty peanut butter
    meal 7-cas or shake

sleep a lot

This is totally generic but is a basic look at what a diet may look like like for you. There are no macros or anything else here, just a sample...Good luck....

DO RESEARCH AND SAVE MONEY....OR PAY A TRAINER IF YOUR RICH

jasc is offline Welcome to the Good Life
    Quote Originally Posted by needspractice
    I guess I need a personal trainer because I don't know how to do it. The only problem is I can't afford one.
    Bro this site has more info than any personal trainer you can hire.. spend some time in the Workout n Nutrition forums. You'll find many ppl in there are career PT's n Nutritionists, but they are part of our community n help for free here.
    Set up sample plans n they'll help you refine them. Noones gonna do the work for you, but there many who will be very helpful if they see that you've put forth a solid effort
    Last edited by jasc; 02-29-2012 at 12:36 PM.

600@50 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Keep asking questions and you'll get the answers. Like jasc said read the workout n nutrition forums. Read all the forums. Educate yourself.

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    try this. it's just a generic bulking and workout plan. tweak it for yourself after you learn what your TDEE and BMR is:

Meal Plan

5 eggs(2 whole)
    2 Multi-Grn w/Ntrl P Butter
    1 Orange

Snack = Banana or Yogurt/Whey/Ntrl P Butter

2 Fillet fish or 15 med shrimp or chicken breast or tuna
    1/2 cup Broccoli or sweet potato
    1/2cup Brown rice
    1 Banana

WORKOUT

(during workout)
    25 grams whey isolate
    5 grams BCAA
    5 grams creatine

(post workout)
    50 grams whey isolate
    10 grams glutamine
    5 grams BCAA
    DAA

PWO Meal 30min later..
    Tuna (no mayo)

2 Fillet fish or 15 med shrimp or chicken breast or tuna
    1/2 cup Brown Rice or sweet potato
    1/2 cup Broccoli

Snack = 5oz Tuna and 10 Almonds

Bedtime Meal
    250ml Cottage cheese
    25g Whey Protein

------------------------------------------------

Workout

Day 1- chest/tri's
    bench press 3x
    incline bench 3x
    Decline bench or weighted dips 3x
    incline cable flyes 3x
    cable crossovers 3x
    skull crushers 3x
    tricep push downs 3x

Day 2- legs
    squats 3x
    leg press 3x
    hack squat 3x
    leg extension 3x
    leg curls 3x
    calf raises 3x

Day 3- shoulders/traps
    bb shoulder press 3x
    db shoulder press 3x
    side lateral raises 3x
    rear delt raises 3x
    shrugs (varying between bb and db) 3x
    upright row 3x

Day 4- back/bi's
    deadlift 3x
    bent over bb rows 3x
    wide grip pull ups 2 sets to failure
    close grip pull ups 2 sets to failure
    Lat Pull downs 3x
    DB rows 2x
    bb curls 3x
    DB curls 3x

Day 5-6 Rest

Repeat

Calculating BMR and TDEE. Data Required:

Your height in cm , your weight in kg , your age in years. Weigh yourself right before calculating - do not guesstimate!

Conversions are as follows: 1 inch = 2.54 cm / 2.2 lbs = 1 kg

Step 1

Calculate your BMR (basal metabolic rate):

Men: BMR = 66 + (13.7 x weight in kg) + (5 x height in cm) - (6.8 x age in years)

Women: BMR = 655 + (9.6 x weight in kg) + (1.8 x height in cm) - (4.7 x age in years)

**Remember 1 inch = 2.54cm and 2.2 lbs = 1 kg

Step 2
    Calculate your TDEE (total daily energy expenditure). This will tell you the average number of calories you burn based on your BMR and your daily activity level.

1. Sedentary = BMR X 1.2 (little or no exercise and a desk or still standing job)
    2. Lightly active = BMR X 1.375 (light exercise or sports one to three times per week)
    3. Moderately active = BMR X 1.55 (moderate exercise or sports three to five times per week)
    4. Very active = BMR X 1.725 (hard exercise or sports six to seven times per week)
    5. Extremely active = BMR X 1.9 (hard daily exercise or sports and a physical job, or twice a day training for an athletic event such as for a marathon or intense competition)

So the figure you come up with will be the average # of calories you burn daily. This number is crucial so you can adjust caloric intake in order to gain weight or reduce body-fat, or even to maintain if that is your goal.

*Remember this will only be as accurate as the data you put in as well as how honestly you assess your daily activity level. Be sure to be honest and accurate when calculating.

Good luck bro..
    Last edited by MickeyKnox; 03-02-2012 at 02:51 PM.

On cycle supps:

Multivitamin
    5000iu's vitamin d /ed
    3g vit c /ed
    10g creatine /ed
    Fish Oil
    Taurine (for the pumps/cramps)
    Creatine
    BCAAs
    LOTS of water

Here's a good beginners cycle with PCT:

Cycle
    1-10: Test E 500mg/week (split into 2 injections every 3.5 days - mon am and thurs pm)
    1-10: Aromasin 12.5mg EOD (as needed)
    2-10 HCG 2x250iu/wk

PCT :
    Clomid : 50/50/50/25
    Nolva: 40/40/20/20

Quote Originally Posted by MickeyKnox View Post
    Calculating BMR and TDEE. Data Required:

Your height in cm , your weight in kg , your age in years. Weigh yourself right before calculating - do not guesstimate!

Conversions are as follows: 1 inch = 2.54 cm / 2.2 lbs = 1 kg

Step 1

Calculate your BMR (basal metabolic rate):

Men: BMR = 66 + (13.7 x weight in kg) + (5 x height in cm) - (6.8 x age in years)

Women: BMR = 655 + (9.6 x weight in kg) + (1.8 x height in cm) - (4.7 x age in years)

**Remember 1 inch = 2.54cm and 2.2 lbs = 1 kg

Step 2
    Calculate your TDEE (total daily energy expenditure). This will tell you the average number of calories you burn based on your BMR and your daily activity level.

1. Sedentary = BMR X 1.2 (little or no exercise and a desk or still standing job)
    2. Lightly active = BMR X 1.375 (light exercise or sports one to three times per week)
    3. Moderately active = BMR X 1.55 (moderate exercise or sports three to five times per week)
    4. Very active = BMR X 1.725 (hard exercise or sports six to seven times per week)
    5. Extremely active = BMR X 1.9 (hard daily exercise or sports and a physical job, or twice a day training for an athletic event such as for a marathon or intense competition)

So the figure you come up with will be the average # of calories you burn daily. This number is crucial so you can adjust caloric intake in order to gain weight or reduce body-fat, or even to maintain if that is your goal.

A few points - Remember this will only be as accurate as the data you put in as well as how honestly you assess your daily activity level. Be sure to be honest and accurate when calculating. There are other methods available to calculate your TDEE and while some will say they may be more accurate they also require data like bf%. Due to the difficultly in obtaining a truly accurate bf% reading - I say not only is the above method easier but also more accurate based on the ease by which accurate data can be obtained.

Good luck bro..
    The reason some say this is because it is an absolute requirement. Fat has zero caloric requirments. A 6'0 225lb man with 8% bodyfat will have a huge TDEE difference than a 6'0 225lb man with 20% bodyfat. How you can say this method is more accurate based on the data you are going by is beyond me.

Quote Originally Posted by FireGuy View Post
    The reason some say this is because it is an absolute requirement. Fat has zero caloric requirments. A 6'0 225lb man with 8% bodyfat will have a huge TDEE difference than a 6'0 225lb man with 20% bodyfat. How you can say this method is more accurate based on the data you are going by is beyond me.
    Hey FireGuy,

That was in reference to the activity level. There's a huge difference in those same two men when determining the activity level.

a 6'0 man at 225lbs and 20% body will have a huge difference in TDEE than a 6'0 man at 225lbs and 8% bodyfat even if they have the exact same activity level. You have to know LBM to even give a rough guestimate.

Quote Originally Posted by FireGuy View Post
    a 6'0 man at 225lbs and 20% body will have a huge difference in TDEE than a 6'0 man at 225lbs and 8% bodyfat even if they have the exact same activity level. You have to know LBM to even give a rough guestimate.
    i just referenced that again...and yes you are correct and i agree. i misunderstood the information. i neglected to included the difference in TDEE with the same size/weight man having different bf%'s. i stand corrected. i'll remove that comment from my original post. thanks for the correction FG.

What about this stack? Anadrol / Decadurabolin / Sustanon with great PCT? I really need to get big.
    Getting big is not a 12-16 week adventure, it is a long arduous process...Good luck man.

Is this a good stack though? To put on some serious weight?
    for the right person almost anything can be a good stack. Your not ready let it go
    you got the advice you needed. you really dont sound like you are as old as you say you are

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information