Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By < <Samson> >

Thread: Higher dose equals harder recovery??

hellskustumz is offline New Member

Higher dose equals harder recovery??

Hey every1 , i got a fewquestions any input is greatly appreciated....... My bro in law is on cycle, pretty much jus jumped on outta no where without little knowledge if any at all...... Mainly due to his friend which use's and is also on cycle....... My questions are , will taking 250mg be easier to recover from than doing a 500mg a week cycle for 12 weeks? Or once you shut down there is little to know difference it is dependent then on time frame of cycle?? Is it even worth to shut down at such a low dose?? also they are taking sust 250 2x per week at 1/2 mL.....His friend says at such a low dose no Ai is needed nor a PCT Because he recover's just fine.......they are in the 6th week of a cycle of possibly 6 months , my bro has made gains for sure... An says yeah testes shrunken, so my main question is when shutting down does dosage matter or is it time while down more of the concern to be worried about?? Thanks guys for any input

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Shut down is like being pregnant. You are or you aren't.
    Shutdown is shut down. Yes he needs an AI. And most certainly he needs to do a pct.

Did you say he is 6 weeks in to a 6 month cycle? If so NO. 12 weeks max

Yeah possibly 6 months from what he's been saying the main reason being at such a low dose he can recover more easily from what he's being told... His buddy has ran multiple cycles an has recovered each time no problem therefore he says not needed unless you want it........ I'd rather be safe than srry ...

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Capebuffalo
    Shut down is like being pregnant. You are or you aren't.
    Shutdown is shut down.
    Really?

No - shut down is not shut down. If you are just pumping a normal dose of test(500mg, give or take) compared to 3+ compounds @ high doses. < is a whole new world of shit(& shut down).

But, in this case everything mention is correct 4 sure.

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Duration on, once "shut down" has way more of a role in recovery than dosage in my opinion and experience.

Flacco is offline Member
    more time on equals harder recovery. 6 month cycle would be counterproductive imo. having time off gives your body a "shock" when you decide to cycle again. with a six month cycle, your body would just get used to whatever compounds you're using and basically build a tolerence to it. in my experience... gains start to platue after 12 weeks or so, unless you change something ie diet/training ect. Different things work for different people. Your brother's buddy may not really know what he's talking about. Does he have lab tests to prove that he rebounded ok? Or is he just going off what he feels? IDK anyone knowledgable that would recommend a 6 month cycle. You should show your brother and his friend these responses and have them create an acct and start a dialogue for themselves. 6 month cycle at 250mg of test a week would be pointless and detrimental IMO. I'm sure I'm not the only one that feels this. And if your bros nuts are shrunken now... at 6 months they'll be an empty hanging sac.

Nohis buddy is jus going off of what he feel's Im assuming because ive never heard him speak of BW or anything to show actual proof.... Like you said the body i would assume become tolerant to tge compounds he's taking..... I am showing my bro These messages An am advising him to get proper Ai and PCT on hand ...... I have yet to cycle granted therefore He believes the guy thats yoked up Lol........ His buddy is a good friend but lacks knowledge of whats he's actually preaching... Every1's body is different and will react differntly ...... Thanks for the replies every1

Flacco is offline Member
    I think most people are probably motivated/influenced to juice bc one of their friends is huge and does them. I know thats why I started. You generally trust your friends and believe they know what they're talking about, and wouldn't steer you wrong. Especially if they're Big/jacked. You think they must know what they're talking about. I took advice from people just because they looked like they new what they were talking about, only to find out years later that everything they told me was wrong. That can be extremely dangerous depending what advice is given.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Everyone has their reasons. . . But, juice is a very strong "drug". If you have an addictive personality it can really fvck you in the long run.

When we do juice, all possible precautions should be taken. If not, you can be in a world of shit. & in some cases even when you do take every precaution you may have some serious adverse effects.
    Flacco likes this.

Thread Information