Thread: Test Prop/Winstrol/Anavar/HGH Cycle Pro Athlete

basepro is offline New Member

Test susp/prop + anavar or tbol?

Hey guys.

6’1
    215lbs
    13% bf
    24yrs old

Planning on a fall cycle. Goal is lean mass and explosive strength.

I am planning on a low dose of Anavar to pronounce the effects, and should be ok since it isn’t very hepatoxic. What do you guys think about throwing in Anavar as well? I am undecided about this.

Going to run test prop at a low dose so that I don’t get shut down.

Will also run HGH for the next 6 months for health and anti-inflammatory benefits.

HCG at the end of the cycle to help with testicular function and resetting test levels.

Toremefine and Triptorelin PCT.

Goal of cycle is to increase fast twitch muscle strength, lose 3-4% bodyfat, and gain 7-8 pounds of dense muscle while maintaining flexibility. I have no desire to get bigger or have a beach body.

Anyways after weeks of research I have decided on this stack.
    Weeks 1-10
    Test prop EOD 100mg

Weeks 3-10
    Anavar 50mg/day

Weeks 5-10
    Winstrol 50mg/day

Weeks 7-10
    HCG 250iu every 3 days

Weeks 11-14
    Toremefine 120/60/60/30
    Forma Stanazol 10 pumps

Weeks 1-14
    Fish Oil
    Cissus
    ZMA
    Jack3d
    Multivitamin
    Liv-52
    Cycle Assist

6 months

HGH 5iu 5on/2off

I have a personal trainer that I go to 5 days/week and diet is in place. Sometimes I have trouble with diet because I travel a lot, but on this cycle I am going to do everything I can to eat as clean as possible. Obviously no alcohol.

Thanks this is an important cycle for me. I don’t plan on doing another one for 10-12 years so this has to be executed perfectly.

I have done my research and this is the best I can come up with, any critique or commentary would be greatly appreciated.
    Last edited by basepro; 08-07-2013 at 09:29 PM.

toilet is offline Banned
    I am relatively new here so take this with a grain of salt; but im pretty sure that cycle will shut you down anyway. Maybe ask some more experienced members but Im pretty sure that anavar alone will shut you down even though it is pretty mild

Also its recommended you use test E not test prop for first cycle

and yes everyone will say no winny

OnTheSauce is offline Banned
    Your natural test will be shutdown, you take the test prop to replace it. Not prevent shutdown. Everything seems ok to me dose wise. but I wouldn't play with triptorelin. Just do Nolva and torem for pct. I also think you should use hcg the entire cycle. Incorporate arimidex at .25mg every 3 days. At 350mg test a week you shouldn't need much, but you should run something for estrogen control.

Test only is advisable for first cycle, but I know u don't want to hear that. But that's my ultimate advice.however if you will ignore that, follow what I laid out above.
    Last edited by OnTheSauce; 07-10-2013 at 09:25 PM.
    Java Man likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by patrick4588 View Post
    Your natural test will be shutdown, you take the test prop to replace it. Not prevent shutdown. Everything seems ok to me dose wise. but I wouldn't play with triptorelin. Just do Nolva and torem for pct. I also think you should use hcg the entire cycle. Incorporate arimidex at .25mg every 3 days. At 350mg test a week you shouldn't need much, but you should run something for estrogen control.

Test only is advisable for first cycle, but I know u don't want to hear that. But that's my ultimate advice.however if you will ignore that, follow what I laid out above.
    Thanks. Why no triptorelin? I've read it works really well. And I'll add Nolva and do hcg full cycle.

And this is not my first cycle I did some stupid stuff a few years ago when I was way too young. I was lucky to have no long term sides because I took pct and did it right...still stupid though. And yeah I just meant the test to help with the shutdown I didn't word that right. What do you think about the winstrol /anavar combo and when I should take it within my test cycle?? And doses are ok?

Thanks

tdoe11 is offline Senior Member
    IMO I would drop either the var or the Winstrol . With a good diet, cardio and weight training either or would be sufficient to meet your goals. Your body will only do so much in a short period of time. More drugs might not really help in the long run. At least that has always been the case for me. Good luck to ya sir. Wish you the best.

I agree after doing more research. Gonna drop the winny...what do you think about halotestin ? I've never heard of any athletes using it.

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Halo is mostly used by power lifters. I think your best served by the test prop and anavar combo. Total of 1o weeks on test and last 5 weeks add the anavar you can go right to Pct after. Do run the hcg throughout as well as the anastrozole .25 mg eod to start.

hey guys thanks for the help. gonna go with test and anavar for now. I don't really have the funds for gh at the moment but I will add that in soon as well.

My plan is to run test prop 150mg eod 12 wks along with anavar 60 mg ed weeks 5-12. hcg 250iu e3d and adex .25 eod throughout cycle. Torem and nolva pct.

Sound good?

Java Man is offline Known Troll
    Quote Originally Posted by patrick4588 View Post

This^^^.

Java Man is offline Known Troll
    Quote Originally Posted by basepro View Post
    hey guys thanks for the help. gonna go with test and anavar for now. I don't really have the funds for gh at the moment but I will add that in soon as well.

My plan is to run test prop 150mg eod 12 wks along with anavar 60 mg ed weeks 5-12. hcg 250iu e3d and adex .25 eod throughout cycle. Torem and nolva pct.

Sound good?
    Good plan. You should get lean tissue gains and not hold water with this. GL.

Hey guys.

6’1
    215lbs
    13% bf
    24yrs old

Professional baseball player here. Recently lost my job because I wasn’t “athletic/explosive” enough. We can get randomly tested for 1 year but if you are not with a team there is a 1-2% chance…a risk I am willing to take.

I was told by all ex-teammates and trainers that winstrol is hands down the best for athletic performance although it dries out your joints. From my research it would seam that winstrol would not be advisable because of the joint pain and is used for cutting, not strength.

I know you are all going to say drop the winny but literally every single pitcher I have talked to has told me that winny is hands down the best for throwing harder so it will stay. Whinny will dry out the joints so just be care to warm up your arm and cool down properly.

I am also planning on a low dose of Anavar to pronounce the effects, and should be ok since it isn’t very hepatoxic. What do you guys think about throwing in Anavar as well? I am undecided about this. Anavar is good stuff but I don't think it's worth the $/gain ratio.

Going to run test prop at a low dose so that I don’t get shut down. If you run Test, Var, or Whinny, you're going to get shut down, period. Don't worry about it. You just do a good PCT and you can get back to normal.

Will also run HGH for the next 6 months for health and anti-inflammatory benefits. You do know that this will mess your natural production of GH.

HCG at the end of the cycle to help with testicular function and resetting test levels. Take HCG the same time as the other compounds. 250iu twice a week. Stop HCG after the last Test shot.

Toremefine and Triptorelin PCT. I do the standard Clomid 100/50/50/50 and Nolvadex 40/20/20/20 and works fine for me.

Goal of cycle is to increase fast twitch muscle strength, lose 3-4% bodyfat, and gain 7-8 pounds of dense muscle while maintaining flexibility. I have no desire to get bigger or have a beach body. This is business. As a trainer quick twitch muscles are developed through explosive training. If you want to increase your bat speed you need to swing the bat a lot more times.

Anyways after weeks of research I have decided on this stack. Using test prop over E or C so that it will clear my system faster in case I get signed.

Weeks 1-10
    Test prop EOD 100mg

Weeks 3-10
    Anavar 50mg/day 50mg/ed is ok, I take 80mg to 100mg everyday

Weeks 5-10
    Winstrol 50mg/day

Weeks 7-10
    HCG 250iu every 3 days

Weeks 11-14
    Toremefine 120/60/60/30
    Forma Stanazol 10 pumps

Weeks 1-14
    Fish Oil
    Cissus
    ZMA
    Jack3d
    Multivitamin
    Liv-52
    Cycle Assist

6 months

HGH 5iu 5on/2off

I have a personal trainer that I go to 5 days/week and diet is in place. Sometimes I have trouble with diet because I travel a lot, but on this cycle I am going to do everything I can to eat as clean as possible. Obviously no alcohol.

Thanks this is an important cycle for me. I don’t plan on doing another one for 10-12 years so this has to be executed perfectly.

I have done my research and this is the best I can come up with, any critique or commentary would be greatly appreciated.
    The AAS only help in the training. Training is the stuff that will get you back on the team.

still haven't started the cycle. Thanks for clearing things up.

I have talked to some people familiar with my goals and they advised for an oral only low-dose winstrol tbol or anavar cycle for 4on/4off/4on/4off with a 2week torem pct. I'm still leaning towards anavar although tbol is starting to peak my interest.

I also want to be on test during cycle for obv reasons, I was looking into creams or lozenges that a-rod and braun got popped for (made in an underground compounding pharmacy). 200 mg lozenges and 20% creams that clear your system within a day.

Unfortuantely I don't have access to that so I'im thinking of just running an 8 weeker with

weeks 1-2 test prop 100mg ed
    weeks 1-2 test susp 25mg 2xd
    weeks 3-8 anavar 60mg ed
    weeks 3-8 test prop 50mg ed
    weeks 1-8 arimidex .5 eod
    weeks 1-8 hcg (250iu e3d)
    week 9 triptorelin 100mcg 1x
    weeks 9-11 toremifene 120/60/30

don't really care about pinning...it is what it is.

really leaning away from winny...so anavar or tbol?
    Last edited by basepro; 08-07-2013 at 09:29 PM.

JSumma is offline Junior Member
    still haven't started the cycle. Thanks for clearing things up.

I have talked to some people familiar with my goals and they advised for an oral only low-dose winstrol tbol or anavar cycle for 4on/4off/4on/4off with a 2week torem pct. I'm still leaning towards anavar although tbol is starting to peak my interest.

I also want to be on test during cycle for obv reasons, I was looking into creams or lozenges that a-rod and braun got popped for (made in an underground compounding pharmacy). 200 mg lozenges and 20% creams that clear your system within a day.

Unfortuantely I don't have access to that so I'im thinking of just running an 8 weeker with

weeks 1-2 test prop 100mg ed
    weeks 1-2 test susp 25mg 2xd
    weeks 3-8 anavar 60mg ed
    weeks 3-8 test prop 50mg ed
    weeks 1-8 arimidex .5 eod
    weeks 1-8 hcg (250iu e3d)
    week 9 triptorelin 100mcg 1x
    weeks 9-11 toremifene 120/60/30

don't really care about pinning...it is what it is.

really leaning away from winny...so anavar or tbol?
    Anavar.

About to finish an 18 week cycle of Var first six weeks, off four, var last 6 weeks. Test Prop run at 100mg ED first 8 weeks and then run throughout at 300mg/wk.

This is from experience...Initially, you may end up getting slightly slower with Test at 100mg ED as it may "blow" you up. Although this is accompanied by rapid strength gains, the sudden weight increase will take some time for your body to adjust and efficiently translate it into sport/functional movement. The less BF% the quicker you will adjust. I hope you are below 10%, makes the life a hell of a lot easier...

I think for my next cycle I will run test max 300mg/week for 20 weeks. Use compunds like anavar, masteron , and tren and apart from the intial tren dose, concentrate on slow muscle acquisition and reap strength gains every week. Blowing up is for the Bros...
    Last edited by JSumma; 08-07-2013 at 11:11 PM.

Thread Information