Debber is offline New Member

New, with lots of questions! Sorry!

Hey All,

Well brand new to the forums and would like some information in regards to taking a cycle.
    Here is my info.

Male
    31 Years of age
    172lbs
    Husband and Father
    Diet is not anything as to where it should be, though if I had to guess approx. 3000 cals a day
    I have always been a hard gainer
    Have been working out, on/off, for about 8 years.
    Not a member of a gym, however have some equipment in the basement.

I have taken novaldex and 2 cycles of dbol last year.
    Novaldex I can't remember the dosage; dbol was 50mg twice a day, once in the morning and once before workout.
    I know what your all thinking, I JUST did the noval and dbol on it's own, I did notice some nice gains from the dbol, but I certainly could have done more to get better gains, (with a 2 year old its hard to get time).
    While I was taking the dbol I noticed that I began to get the hard lump and tender nipples, so I was told to try arimidex and all was well after that. Seems as though my body is quite sensitive so it was suggested that I take arimidex and dbol at the same time, and this time around it was okay, no more lumps or sensitive nipples.
    My physique isn't terrible but I would like to bulk up and get some nice gains on overall muscle mass.
    I've always been self conscious of my size and even though people tell me I look okay, I don't see myself that way, I'm sure some can relate to the esteem issues but that's another website and forum...lol.

SOooo I have the opportunity again to do a cycle of dbol, (suspension fluid;50mg), or anadrol , (oral; 50mg) and I will be taking arimidex again to control the estrogen effects.

My question is what do I do? Dbol again or switch it up to anadrol.
    I'm just looking for some guidance this time as last time I kind of jumped in blind and did not get the info I needed. I'm hoping you fine folks could help me out.
    Be gentle and thanks in advance for any help.

Cheers!

DexterMorgan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    This is just some cliff notes for you.
    Don't ever run Oral Only Cycles. Testosterone should be the base of every cycle.
    Get in shape first before you start using.
    Read informative threads in this forum, you got a lot to learn.
    You need pct, adex, hcg , blood works, etc...
    Too much to list my friend.
    If you want to pass the test, take the class 1st. You need few weeks or months or pure reading and educating yourself if you want to do it right.

This is where I would start, read those stickies.
    http://forums.steroid.com/educational-threads/

Quote Originally Posted by DexterMorgan View Post
    This is just some cliff notes for you.
    Don't ever run Oral Only Cycles. Testosterone should be the base of every cycle.
    Get in shape first before you start using.
    Read informative threads in this forum, you got a lot to learn.
    You need pct, adex, hcg , blood works, etc...
    Too much to list my friend.
    If you want to pass the test, take the class 1st. You need few weeks or months or pure reading and educating yourself if you want to do it right.

This is where I would start, read those stickies.
    http://forums.steroid.com/educational-threads/
    ^^^ this

Java Man is offline Known Troll
    You will make gains from oral only cycles if everything else is done correctly, it's just not a wise approach. Too many people think 'if I'm going to work out, then I need steroids '. This is wrong thinking. You don't need steroids until you reach an advanced level. That takes years. You're a husband and father. Why would you risk your future (and that of your wife and child) to get a little temporary size?

If you are a hard gainer (I define that as a true ectomorph, someone with a high metabolic rate and doesn't store fat anywhere except the midsection) then you aren't eating enough with 3k cal. I have to eat close to 5k just to maintain 225lbs. I'm an ecto.

Please take Dexters advice above. If you are going to run AAS at least run test and hcg with whatever orals you have. I personally.only use orals to get immediate results while waiting for the long ester test to kick in. less than 4 weeks. Orals just aren't worth the liver stress IMO.

Thread Information