Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Very unexpected blood test results! Help!

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Weel, don't cry - dry your eye

LoL

Get some "real" sauce and get some "real" PCT shit and have at it.

P.S.

I wonder what it is. . . . I say deca , or maybe NPP

brobeans443 is offline Junior Member
    Talk about bad luck. First cycle ever, made 0 gains (except for a few lbs, probably from calorie increase) and killed my testosterone in the process. I would have been better off staying natural. Now I have to wait 4 weeks to get my natural test levels back to normal and could damage my liver in the process. All for absolutely nothing

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by brobeans443 View Post
    Talk about bad luck. First cycle ever, made 0 gains (except for a few lbs, probably from calorie increase) and killed my testosterone in the process. I would have been better off staying natural. Now I have to wait 4 weeks to get my natural test levels back to normal and could damage my liver in the process. All for absolutely nothing
    That about covers it. . . Your liver should be aight

But, yes - - -This is the world we live in. Juice is not legal and there is a lot of shit piles taking advantage of the situations.

Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post
    That about covers it. . . Your liver should be aight

But, yes - - -This is the world we live in. Juice is not legal and there is a lot of shit piles taking advantage of the situations.

So clomid/nolva 4 weeks and get bloods after pct to see if everything is back to normal?

Blog Entries
    4 weeks of PCT on Nolvadex & Clomid

Do like 40/40/20/20 & 100/100/75/50

Then wait a month afterwards and get the same BW.

4 weeks of PCT on Nolvadex & Clomid

Do like 40/40/20/20 & 100/100/75/50

Then wait a month afterwards and get the same BW.
    Hell yeah! I get to wait 2 months to get my natty test levels back! I'm going to be so f*cking jacked

Well thanks for the help anyways

Blog Entries
    Sucks

You tanked your levels pretty hard

Sucks

You tanked your levels pretty hard
    yeah, do you think my test levels will fully recover back to normal?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by brobeans443 View Post
    yeah, do you think my test levels will fully recover back to normal?
    Hard to tell, I would think so. But, who knows what you started with

PCT and wait

AnabolicBoy1981 is offline Anabolic Member
    i feel like your freaking out a little bit. You need to chill. Your not gonna waste into nothing. You havent been on long enough to have altered your levels forever. It's not like you've been on for 5 years straight for cryin out loud. I know a couple guys who have even come out of 2-3 years straight usage. I've trashed my levels before. When i was 20, i had some extra cash and my source had a couple amps of deca , i only shot one and my balls got so small and that was after a cycle of sustanon which did shrink my balls but only a little. But the deca made them go raisin like. I have shot deca since then and my balls never got that small. Perhaps i just had legit deca before and not now, but im very certain my one source is real. I just think when your younger you shut down worse, which is why its so important not to juice too young. not that your young. but anyway. Youll recover. Dont think negative tho and dont say your gonna shrink.

Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicBoy1981 View Post
    i feel like your freaking out a little bit. You need to chill. Your not gonna waste into nothing. You havent been on long enough to have altered your levels forever. It's not like you've been on for 5 years straight for cryin out loud. I know a couple guys who have even come out of 2-3 years straight usage. I've trashed my levels before. When i was 20, i had some extra cash and my source had a couple amps of deca, i only shot one and my balls got so small and that was after a cycle of sustanon which did shrink my balls but only a little. But the deca made them go raisin like. I have shot deca since then and my balls never got that small. Perhaps i just had legit deca before and not now, but im very certain my one source is real. I just think when your younger you shut down worse, which is why its so important not to juice too young. not that your young. but anyway. Youll recover. Dont think negative tho and dont say your gonna shrink.
    I hope not. Funny thing is that my balls didn't even get noticeably smaller. Worse comes to worst there is always TRT

briansvk is offline Associate Member
    God, I wouldn't even consider buying something which looks like this gear... Not speaking about injecting into my body... But this is the result when somebody is trying to save every buck possible... I thing, it might be nandrolone of some kind when shutdown is this hard after just 5 weeks... Which I don't understand because as far as I know nandrolone is more expensive substance as test, so why would anybody switch these two? Well, doesn't matter now... Stop thinking about bullshit, buy some quality PCT and try to recover, this is the straight way to feel better, after some time of course... Or just buy some good test, not some home brew "who the **** knows what is in it" shit, and you will feel better after few days. These are the only ways... Forget doctors...

Last thing: If you are so concerned about loosing muscle... Getting real test is the best solution to prevent this, because you will loose if PCT, no questions about this one... But you may start thinking about what is more important... maintaining muscle or your health... who knows what king of shit have you been injecting...

Quote Originally Posted by briansvk View Post
    God, I wouldn't even consider buying something which looks like this gear... Not speaking about injecting into my body... But this is the result when somebody is trying to save every buck possible... I thing, it might be nandrolone of some kind when shutdown is this hard after just 5 weeks... Which I don't understand because as far as I know nandrolone is more expensive substance as test, so why would anybody switch these two? Well, doesn't matter now... Stop thinking about bullshit, buy some quality PCT and try to recover, this is the straight way to feel better, after some time of course... Or just buy some good test, not some home brew "who the **** knows what is in it" shit, and you will feel better after few days. These are the only ways... Forget doctors...

Last thing: If you are so concerned about loosing muscle... Getting real test is the best solution to prevent this, because you will loose if PCT, no questions about this one... But you may start thinking about what is more important... maintaining muscle or your health... who knows what king of shit have you been injecting...
    My health. I'm going to do the best I can to get my natural test levels back to normal and stay natural.

This is embarrassing and very depressing. I was doing fine and could have made it as a natural.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information