Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Rickstar is offline New Member

Clen Rule of thumb with VAR

Hi guys

Quick one

I know the rule of thumb is 2 weeks on 2 weeks off with clen

Does this change if stacked with VAR for WOMEN ???

Saw somewhere that you can keep running it without breaks and im very skeptical about that

GF is currentlly 26 16% BF
    Started clen at low dose of 20 mcg morning and afternoon last week and this week is up to 40/40

She wants to starts VAR next week at 5mg morning and afternoon 8-10 weeks
    East clean trains twice daily

Thanks
    Last edited by Rickstar; 08-13-2013 at 06:55 AM.

qscgugcsq is offline Anabolic Member
    Var as nothing to do with clen as far as I know.

You will still lose sensibility to clen due to the downregulaion of the b2 receptor.

As far as I know var do not upregulate them.

If you want to run it non-stop use ketotifen along your clen.(1mg before ED should do he trick)

Good luck

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Just a couple of comments...

Quote Originally Posted by Rickstar View Post
    Hi guys

Quick one

I know the rule of thumb is 2 weeks on 2 weeks off with clen
    Actually, rather than a Rule Of Thumb, this is a type of protocol for which there are others. As in AR's original profile on Clen, I prefer not to break it up. Instead, I run Benadryl to cleanse the receptors, and I usually take a few days off every other week, usually Fri-Sun. However, I know my Clen/Epedra is still working because I still get the CNS boost in conjunction with the warming sensation and sweating while lifting (anaerobic activity).

Does this change if stacked with VAR for WOMEN ???
    Such compounds are based on human, not gender physiology, thus the protocols (dosage, frequency, duration) are the same.

Saw somewhere that you can keep running it without breaks and im very skeptical about that
    You were right to be incredulous, but as in AR's original profile wherein he cites this as the preferred dosing protocol, it is also quite sound.

GF is currentlly 26 16% BF
    Started clen at low dose of 20 mcg morning and afternoon last week and this week is up to 40/40
    You were correct to start her at that dosage, but you're actually using the clinical dosing regimen for T3/Cytomel. Clen does not require such an obtuse ramp (nor does it required ramping down), instead it can be acutely raised every day by that starting dosage unless the user is especially sensitive. The reasoning for T3's 7-day ramping up protocol (bb'ers use a shorter E3D one) is to permit the body to more thoroughly acclimate itself to the exogenous hormonal change, i.e. increased synthetic thyroid hormone consumption. Conversely, Clen/Ephedra is ramped merely to assess one's tolerance to side effects.

She wants to starts VAR next week at 5mg morning and afternoon 8-10 weeks
    Actually Var's 8-12 hr half-life dictates a morning and evening/night protocol. Afternoon is a little early, have her take 5 mg upon waking (breakfast time) and another prior to bed or dinner time.

East clean trains twice daily
    2-a-days are great if she has the time, but a solid workout session (preferably with both cardio and weight training) will also suffice.

Thanks
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/317700-best-fat-loss-compound.html

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/306144-dnp-issue.html

BE CAREFUL!

Rickstar is offline New Member
    Thank for the replies guys (Magic32-Awesome info)

Her tolerance seems to be around the 60mcg morning and afternoon mark so should she just keep that dose constant for 2 weeks on and off without tapering on and off ????

Bert is offline Senior Member
    My rule of thumb is 2 weeks on and 1 week off.

Thread Information