Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    committostayfit is offline New Member

Need help with first Novice cycle I am wanting to do

I am a 54 year old male, 6' 2" tall and 185 lbs. and 12.3% body fat (according to Fit Bit scale), run and do weights about 4 days a week. I am on Bioidenical Hormones from my doctor. Has me on Test Cypionate (200mg/ml vial) at 70 mg ETD as free and and total testosterone levels were extremely low. I am now in the upper 20% in the blood work department regarding these 2 blood tests. Also taking Armour Thyroid at 180 mg per day for hypo thyroid, and DHEA 25 mg per day. I have been on this routine for about a year now.

I have not really felt anything different, still horny (even when I had low test levels) and am lifting a little more and have gotten in a little better shape. I also have been off the test for the last 3 weeks due to extensive travel and did not want to deal with it. Don't feel any different being off it now either.

Anyway, I want to bump things up a bit, not to a body builder level, just get a little bigger faster, maybe feel better.

I have been reading a lot here and there is a ton of varying opinions, especially when it comes to what peeps like and don't like regarding certain steroids .

That said, the Novice Cycles listed here recommend one 12 week cycle with 400 mg test cyp and 200 mg of Deca per week.

I can get (and have) Deca 300 mg/ml and Sustenon 250 mg/ml. I can't currently get test cyp except through my doctor and I am going on the assumption he will not want me doing 400 mg per week of test cyp given that I am only doing 70 mg every ETD now.

As mentioned, there is a ton of different opinions regarding Sust 250. That said, since I have three vials of Sust 250 mg/ml, and going by the Novice Cycles here on Steroids.com, would it be cool to do 200 mg of Sust 250 and 100 mg of Deca 300 ETD or twice a week?

I also have 10 vials of 10 iu each of HGH. Could this be safely added to this steroid cycle?

Thanks!
    Last edited by committostayfit; 08-18-2013 at 08:20 PM. Reason: Nobody responding

Thread Information