dddfresh is offline New Member

cellulitis - bad gear or bad pin? what next?

Hey guys,

Thanks in advance for your opinion/experience. On a new cycle of sus and dec, my first week went fine. Then the second week i had bad swelling, which I thought was ok. Then it started itching then the rash came. It was warm. So I started reading the threads and realized I probably had an infection which scared the crap out of me. I gave it three days and it only got bigger so I went to the doctor. Sure enough, it was cellulitus.

Third pin, other glute, same issue. I tried it since I had the antibiotics and knew I would be ok.

So what is it here? Bad gear? Or unsanitary needle or prep? I tried to go through the checklist before pinning to make sure I was extra clean, especially after the first swelling.

I thought I might be allergic to an ingredient so I was going to split up the pins in separate areas, but I think it is an infection, not allergic reaction.

Can I ask the source for a refund? I found them from reading around here and other sites. Its a domestic source with fast delivery. The real problem is, I have two more unopened bottles, and a couple other products from same source. Do I still trust the other products?

I understand this is cellulitis. I need help with the next step if it is bad gear. THanks a lot

RangerDanger830 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I would be very wary of any source you find on online forums where sources are generally prohibited from being discussed. What cycle is this for you? First cycle with this source?

Here is a similar thread to reference to get other opinions in addition to what is posted here.

Possible Cellulitis after my first injection...help

yes this is my first time with this source. They had a lot of good reviews online on another site that lists sources and ratings. and since it was domestic, i went with it. It was shipped NEXT DAY. it was great. Thanks for the link, too

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    I dunno bro, I am no MD. I am going from previous experience of shit that I dealt with. I never used the gear, jumped on. On the 2nd shot this shit started to surface to my skin and formed a rash. I started pounding antibiotics & it vanished with 3 days or so. I have no idea what it was, but it's just down to your call. Just no way to know what causes it off hand.

ya, unfortunately, I am stopping the cycle for now until i figure out a new plan of action. I am upset because I spent a pretty penny getting everything from one source

Thread Information