I am hoping some of you guys can relate to this.

My strength is there, my size is not.

I am 23 years old, on a good day 6'0 165lb somewhere around 4 percent body fat. On a bad day, 5'11 157lbs lol maybe a day I didn't stretch out.

To help you out, I have the body type of the wrestler Randy Orton, the best person I can describe, but I look like him without the steroids .

I am sick and tired of having great strength but still in a 160 lb frame. I eat clean, like a horse, absolutely any chance I can eat chicken, steak or burgers, i do. I do not drink alcohol so i stay clear of that abuse to the system.

SO please help me out: I am looking to cycle 4-AD with PCT 4-AD Andro. I have read a lot, a lot about all types of products and what they do to the body but I am concerned about possible bitch tits even tho I have read PCT cycles help with estrogen blocking. Also the baldness pattern. It concerns me because my father is bald and Randy Orton has a receding hair-line only after he started taking steroids, even tho I am talking pro-hormones.

It just kills me when nice people say you look great but you don't see it in the mirror because you haven't changed your damn weight since 20 years old.