XOX
    XOX is offline New Member

Clen - advise and opinions

Hey guys, before I start just want to say I already know clen is not a steroid but hopefully someone can help me

Iv been training for a while now natural,
    1 thing I can admit is my eating habit is not so good. I can go through a hole day without eating until I get home from work and eat dinner or I can have a day I binge or eat all day sometimes healthy sometimes not so healthy. My will powers not so strong when it comes to food and coming from a Lebanese family the amount of carbs everyday is ridiculous lol.
    Although I do train everyday without fail. Mainly mornings and if I have energy after work. My training consists of various techniques I do light weights cardio rowing crunches squats ect.
    Because I've been doing it for a while I feel like I'm just maintaining my weight and figure. I'm not a fitness freak so I stick to what I know, but I'm looking for a change? I know that I need a lot of toning to do

I'm 23 year old female
    175"
    About 70kg
    Like to come down to 65kg
    And focus a lot on toning my hole body. I'd also like to know how I can add clen into my diet or if anyone knows if it can be succesfull used in the right way? Thinking of using it On a 2week on/off cycle. Starting from 20mcg working my way to 100 or 140 depending how much my body can handle.

I'm not looking for judgmental advise, just some ideas and opinions kind of like a mentor.
    Also if anyone is from sydney that will be great.

t-dogg is offline Recognized Member Winner - $100
    I think you should put a diet plan together, then a solid training plan.

Clen works, but if the above two arnt setup correct why waste the time, energy, and money?

itsjayman02 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by t-dogg
    i think you should put a diet plan together, then a solid training plan. Clen works, but if the above two arnt setup correct why waste the time, energy, and money?
    x2 !!

AnabolicBoy1981 is offline Anabolic Member
    You have to control your environment and do your own cooking, buy your own food etc, and stay out of your kitchen when all the other food is around. Dont even look at it. You have to eat during the day, pack your food. Being lean is all about preparation. You can cook enough food on sunday and have it last most of the week.
    i go high protein, medium fat, low carb. Eat a gram of protein per lb of lean body weight, but if you have 30lbs to lose, subtract 30. Make a rough estimate, but get your bodyfat % tested so you can know for sure soon. Clen will do little if your not eating right and doing enough serious cardio. You should do 2-3 days a week to add muscle to boost your metabolism..
    Clen is also not healthy IMO on a diet full of carbs. Clen induces insulin resistence, so eating carbs alot can put your blood sugar dangerously high, you dont want that.

JinNtonic is offline Member
    Dont waste your money on clen . Fix your diet and you will get better results.

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Start with the diet. As simple as that sounds, it is probably the hardest part especially if you enjoy food ( I know I do). Once your diet is solid and you stick with it (allow yourself a cheat day) then your metabolism will start to kick into gear especially if you start carb cycling. Clen should only be used (with great caution) once you have achieved all that you can with a solid diet. Good luck!

XOX
    Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicBoy1981 View Post
    You have to control your environment and do your own cooking, buy your own food etc, and stay out of your kitchen when all the other food is around. Dont even look at it. You have to eat during the day, pack your food. Being lean is all about preparation. You can cook enough food on sunday and have it last most of the week.
    i go high protein, medium fat, low carb. Eat a gram of protein per lb of lean body weight, but if you have 30lbs to lose, subtract 30. Make a rough estimate, but get your bodyfat % tested so you can know for sure soon. Clen will do little if your not eating right and doing enough serious cardio. You should do 2-3 days a week to add muscle to boost your metabolism..
    Clen is also not healthy IMO on a diet full of carbs. Clen induces insulin resistence, so eating carbs alot can put your blood sugar dangerously high, you dont want that.

That's excellent advise thank you?
    Will protein shakes do much?

XOX
    Thanks for the responses.
    I think my biggest problem is eating.
    I'm a chef so I find myself peckish and just eating anything. The more I want to eat properly I find myself just going backwards.
    Also lack motivation my gym is in the garage so it's just myself. When I train I know I'm not giving my 100%
    Ekkh don't know how u guys do it lol

Thanks for the advise again

Xaxist is offline Junior Member
    While you work on cleaning up your diet, try increasing the weights in the lifting portion of your workout. I know many women worry about becoming 'big' or burly lifting heavier weights but there is more myth here than fact. Pushing yourself on the weights is key to body recomp; forget the clen . Good luck!

Thread Information