Hey guys, before I start just want to say I already know clen is not a steroid but hopefully someone can help me

Iv been training for a while now natural,
1 thing I can admit is my eating habit is not so good. I can go through a hole day without eating until I get home from work and eat dinner or I can have a day I binge or eat all day sometimes healthy sometimes not so healthy. My will powers not so strong when it comes to food and coming from a Lebanese family the amount of carbs everyday is ridiculous lol.
Although I do train everyday without fail. Mainly mornings and if I have energy after work. My training consists of various techniques I do light weights cardio rowing crunches squats ect.
Because I've been doing it for a while I feel like I'm just maintaining my weight and figure. I'm not a fitness freak so I stick to what I know, but I'm looking for a change? I know that I need a lot of toning to do

I'm 23 year old female
175"
About 70kg
Like to come down to 65kg
And focus a lot on toning my hole body. I'd also like to know how I can add clen into my diet or if anyone knows if it can be succesfull used in the right way? Thinking of using it On a 2week on/off cycle. Starting from 20mcg working my way to 100 or 140 depending how much my body can handle.

I'm not looking for judgmental advise, just some ideas and opinions kind of like a mentor.
Also if anyone is from sydney that will be great.