Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Clen vs ECA

tarmyg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by t-dogg View Post
    Post a link to the studies please.
    As much as I am posting these links because you asked a simple Google search will quickly give you the same thing.

http://www.nature.com/nm/journal/v10/n3/full/nm993.html
    http://www.toxicology.org/AI/Pub/Tox/2009Tox.pdf

WADA's Alert
    WADA issues alert on GW501516

Thanks
    ~T

"I stay mostly by myself, but it's OK, they know me here"
    Follow my personal story here: Anabolic Steroids - Steroid.com Forums - An honest journey - Blogs

MDK1 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by adrenaline99 View Post
    Is there any research out there that comparing the raise in metabolic rate brought on by these two compounds? Anecdotal evidence suggests clen is clearly stronger but some people say they get better results from ECA. I personally get great results from ECA with no sides but have contemplated trying clen, it sounds nasty though.
    I have a presentation saved somewhere written by a toxicologist which indicates clenbuterol can elevate someone's BMR approximately 10% and ECA elevates someone's BMR about 2%.

t-dogg is offline Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by tarmyg
    As much as I am posting these links because you asked a simple Google search will quickly give you the same thing. http://www.nature.com/nm/journal/v10/n3/full/nm993.html http://www.toxicology.org/AI/Pub/Tox/2009Tox.pdf WADA's Alert WADA issues alert on GW501516 Thanks ~T
    "I stay mostly by myself, but it's OK, they know me here" Follow my personal story here: Anabolic Steroids - Steroid.com Forums - An honest journey - Blogs
    Glad it was simple for you.... Interesting now. All the tests were posted this year by what looks is the same company. Not really seeing how it's crazy or "unsafe" is simple terms. Hgh, epo, ect has also been linked to cancer in organs. Interesting that they are still making it for everyone. I'll look into this more now later after work.
    Last edited by t-dogg; 10-21-2013 at 05:26 AM.

kidrock29520 is offline Associate Member
    Therefore, it seems that the optimal solution to lose weight must involve the proper combination of diet, exercise, and drug interaction. Ephedrine may hold the key to fill in for the drug portion of the equation.

Lol, this was copied and pasted.
    "Optimal solution" is a very vague term they're using there. They're clearly not telling people that they have to use drugs to lose weight. Rather that it can speed up weight loss and there is no doubt about that. What I've been arguing about the whole time is, can it get you to a place where simple dieting and training can't get you alone? ...and the answer is no. So then you take the side effects into account and it's simple for me to say that the risk for those things aren't worth the reward.
    Last edited by kidrock29520; 10-21-2013 at 07:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaMike View Post
    As for the dangers of ECA and Clen , you picked the worst case scenario side effects. Here's a quote from you a couple days ago:

Sounds like the man enjoys his anavar , so what are the worst case scenario sides for that drug?

My point? Everything in moderation. Now quit hassling T-dogg
    I don't see cardiac arrest in there or anything else that would lead to death like ECA and Clen can. Plus Anavar can give you something that you can't get with a regular diet and training. There is a specific hard, dry and full look that you're gonna get with Anavar that is pretty much impossible to achieve without it. That, to me, is worth any of the *MINOR* side effects you might see while on Anavar.
    Last edited by kidrock29520; 10-21-2013 at 07:37 AM.

t-dogg is offline Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by kidrock29520
    I don't see cardiac arrest in there or anything else that would lead to death like ECA and Clen can. Plus Anavar can give you something that you can't get with a regular diet and training. There is a specific hard, dry and full look that you're gonna get with Anavar that is pretty much impossible to achieve without it. To, that is worth any of the *MINOR* side effects you might see while on Anavar.
    Lol... Cardiac arrest? You could get that from a red bull and star bucks. Your points are getting funny now. Minor sides? Have you read or seen any studies? Ever had blood work done for yourself? I'd be more worried doing a anavar only cycle then just doing clen , ecA. I'm not even a fan of clen and I love anavar...

The dogg has spoken

Lol... Cardiac arrest? You could get that from a red bull and star bucks. Your points are getting funny now. Minor sides? Have you read or seen any studies? Ever had blood work done for yourself? I'd be more worried doing a anavar only cycle then just doing clen , ecA. I'm not even a fan of clen and I love anavar...

The dogg has spoken
    I don't see people dropping dead because of Anavar. On the other hand, there are a ton of documented cases where people have died between Ephedrine and Clen.
    Last edited by kidrock29520; 10-21-2013 at 11:21 AM.

AlphaMike is offline Productive Member
    The dogg has spoken
    End of discussion.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information