Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 48
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Clen vs ECA

  1. #1
    adrenaline99's Avatar
    adrenaline99 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    199

    Clen vs ECA

    Is there any research out there that comparing the raise in metabolic rate brought on by these two compounds? Anecdotal evidence suggests clen is clearly stronger but some people say they get better results from ECA. I personally get great results from ECA with no sides but have contemplated trying clen, it sounds nasty though.

  2. #2
    austinite's Avatar
    austinite is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Cialis, Texas
    Posts
    31,154
    No links to provide, but If I HAD to choose, I'd do anything on earth other than Clenbuterol .
    ~ PLEASE DO NOT ASK FOR SOURCE CHECKS ~

    "It's human nature in a 'more is better' society full of a younger generation that expects instant gratification, then complain when they don't get it. The problem will get far worse before it gets better". ~ kelkel

  3. #3
    Hard.On's Avatar
    Hard.On is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    I seek Immortality
    Posts
    1,982
    I have done both,
    in my opinion ECA vs Clen would be like comparing a cycle of prop vs a cycle of creatine

  4. #4
    Buster Brown's Avatar
    Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Proud Bostonian
    Posts
    4,722
    ^^^^Agreed. Clen is rough stuff and when you start cramping.......it is brutal!

  5. #5
    matcos is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Italia
    Posts
    53
    ECA is really better then Clen for me....

  6. #6
    King Chris is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    8
    Does the ECA stack really work that well?

  7. #7
    starkiller's Avatar
    starkiller is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    California
    Posts
    196
    Quote Originally Posted by King Chris View Post
    Does the ECA stack really work that well?
    The eca stack helps just as any other compound however, Its like anything else you do...you get out what you put in.

  8. #8
    Allaaro is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    257
    I don't have any issues with clen , or eca....really you need to try both to see what you like better.

    Personally, I'd rather just up the AAS dosage(tren ) and keep diet on track if I'm looking to push the diet faster(not advised for everyone, or even most) as on AAS for life here... But AAS/clen/eca, it's all not needed, if diet/training is on point. So make sure before you do anything diet/training is on track. ECA isn't magic, or clen....or even tren. Just icing on the cake.

  9. #9
    t-dogg's Avatar
    t-dogg is offline Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    3,024
    Both out dated. Much better and safer ways to aid in cutting.

  10. #10
    tarmyg's Avatar
    tarmyg is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    6,749
    Blog Entries
    162
    Quote Originally Posted by t-dogg View Post
    Both out dated. Much better and safer ways to aid in cutting.
    Mind expanding on that a bit?

    Thanks
    ~T



    "I stay mostly by myself, but it's OK, they know me here"
    Follow my personal story here: Anabolic Steroids - Steroid.com Forums - An honest journey - Blogs

  11. #11
    t-dogg's Avatar
    t-dogg is offline Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    3,024
    Quote Originally Posted by tarmyg
    Mind expanding on that a bit? Thanks ~T
    "I stay mostly by myself, but it's OK, they know me here" Follow my personal story here: Anabolic Steroids - Steroid.com Forums - An honest journey - Blogs


    Clen is pretty taxing IMO on most people. I've ran it with no ill sides multi times now. Some cycles and one 8wk straight run. Does it work sure. Some people cramp, shakes, ect. Only thing I do really like about clen is it opening my breathing up a lot. I have nose issues...

    EcA works, but I'm not a fan of running aspirin like that. "I actually run 600mgs of caffeine daily now"

    Gw501516 works better then both clen/ecA and with much better side results along with it. Endurance increased.

    Austinites fat burning stack is so far to all my testing been best without gear, hgh, ect. It's cheap, no sides, and can run it for a long time. Burns fat. Stops sugar cravings. All around goodness.

  12. #12
    tarmyg's Avatar
    tarmyg is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    6,749
    Blog Entries
    162
    Quote Originally Posted by t-dogg View Post
    Gw501516 works better then both clen/ecA and with much better side results along with it. Endurance increased.
    The day I put that crazy shit into my body will be the day!!!

    Thanks
    ~T



    "I stay mostly by myself, but it's OK, they know me here"
    Follow my personal story here: Anabolic Steroids - Steroid.com Forums - An honest journey - Blogs

  13. #13
    austinite's Avatar
    austinite is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Cialis, Texas
    Posts
    31,154
    Quote Originally Posted by tarmyg View Post
    The day I put that crazy shit into my body will be the day!!!

    That's what she said.
    ~ PLEASE DO NOT ASK FOR SOURCE CHECKS ~

    "It's human nature in a 'more is better' society full of a younger generation that expects instant gratification, then complain when they don't get it. The problem will get far worse before it gets better". ~ kelkel

  14. #14
    tarmyg's Avatar
    tarmyg is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    6,749
    Blog Entries
    162
    Quote Originally Posted by austinite View Post
    That's what she said.
    LOL, had that one coming!!!

  15. #15
    austinite's Avatar
    austinite is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Cialis, Texas
    Posts
    31,154
    Quote Originally Posted by tarmyg View Post
    LOL, had that one coming!!!
    Also what she said
    ~ PLEASE DO NOT ASK FOR SOURCE CHECKS ~

    "It's human nature in a 'more is better' society full of a younger generation that expects instant gratification, then complain when they don't get it. The problem will get far worse before it gets better". ~ kelkel

  16. #16
    t-dogg's Avatar
    t-dogg is offline Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    3,024
    Quote Originally Posted by tarmyg
    The day I put that crazy shit into my body will be the day!!! Thanks ~T
    "I stay mostly by myself, but it's OK, they know me here" Follow my personal story here: Anabolic Steroids - Steroid.com Forums - An honest journey - Blogs


    Why is it crazy? No crazier then anything else.

  17. #17
    kidrock29520's Avatar
    kidrock29520 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    216
    Just don't see why those things are necessary if you're doing everything else right ( diet, cardio, etc. ).

  18. #18
    t-dogg's Avatar
    t-dogg is offline Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    3,024
    Quote Originally Posted by kidrock29520
    Just don't see why those things are necessary if you're doing everything else right ( diet, cardio, etc. ).

    Because everyone is different. That's why. Everyone hits hard spots no matter how "on point" they are.

  19. #19
    kidrock29520's Avatar
    kidrock29520 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    216
    Quote Originally Posted by t-dogg View Post
    Because everyone is different. That's why. Everyone hits hard spots no matter how "on point" they are.
    Diet and cardio can always be adjusted if that happens. There is no reason for people to be on things like that if they aren't competing, period.

  20. #20
    t-dogg's Avatar
    t-dogg is offline Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    3,024
    Quote Originally Posted by kidrock29520
    Diet and cardio can always be adjusted if that happens. There is no reason for people to be on those compounds if they aren't competing, period.


    That's your point of view. Nothing more.


    If supplements, stacks have no bad side effects I see no reason not to use things.

  21. #21
    kidrock29520's Avatar
    kidrock29520 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    216
    Quote Originally Posted by t-dogg View Post
    That's your point of view. Nothing more.


    If supplements, stacks have no bad side effects I see no reason not to use things.
    So you don't think Clen or ECA has any bad side effects?

    ...The risk vs the reward is just not worth it.

  22. #22
    t-dogg's Avatar
    t-dogg is offline Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    3,024
    Quote Originally Posted by kidrock29520
    So you don't think Clen or ECA has any bad side effects? ...The risk vs the reward is just not worth it.


    Clen yes.



    EcA doesn't do anything bad, just increases work output.



    That's like saying lifting and running are bad for you just because the risk of getting hurt is to high.

  23. #23
    kidrock29520's Avatar
    kidrock29520 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    216
    Quote Originally Posted by t-dogg View Post
    Clen yes.



    EcA doesn't do anything bad, just increases work output.



    That's like saying lifting and running are bad for you just because the risk of getting hurt is to high.
    Lol, no it's not. Odds are if you are an individual without serious health problems, lifting and running won't kill you. The same can't be said for Clen and ECA. Both lead to a significant increase heart rate which makes them both dangerous, especially for people training.

  24. #24
    AlphaMike is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Nomadic Day Laborer
    Posts
    1,140
    Quote Originally Posted by t-dogg View Post
    Clen yes.
    EcA doesn't do anything bad, just increases work output.
    That's like saying lifting and running are bad for you just because the risk of getting hurt is to high.
    Originally Posted by kidrock29520
    Lol, no it's not. Odds are if you are an individual without serious health problems, lifting and running won't kill you. The same can't be said for Clen and ECA. Both lead to a significant increase heart rate which makes them both dangerous, especially for people training.
    Tdogg,
    arguing with someone like this is an exercise in futility.

  25. #25
    t-dogg's Avatar
    t-dogg is offline Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    3,024
    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaMike
    Tdogg, arguing with someone like this is an exercise in futility.

    Yeah I've seen some of his posts. Less then impressive...

  26. #26
    t-dogg's Avatar
    t-dogg is offline Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    3,024
    Quote Originally Posted by kidrock29520
    Lol, no it's not. Odds are if you are an individual without serious health problems, lifting and running won't kill you. The same can't be said for Clen and ECA. Both lead to a significant increase heart rate which makes them both dangerous, especially for people training.
    Lol... This couldn't be more wrong... On clen my resting heart heart increases 10-15bpm and that's using 120mcgs a day. Hardly something for the average person to be worried with. Depending on my training for that day I've had my heart rate up as high as 210-215bpm. Granted my resting heart rate year is around 53bpm. I speak from documented cases with myself. I've used clen, ecA, gw, ect, ect in different training camps for local,and international Brazilian jiu-jitsu, and mma. So ending, you couldn't be more wrong.


    I studied this using a heart rate monitor, body tempature reading and blood work.
    Last edited by t-dogg; 10-20-2013 at 12:07 PM.

  27. #27
    kidrock29520's Avatar
    kidrock29520 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    216
    Quote Originally Posted by t-dogg View Post
    Lol...


    This couldn't be more wrong...
    Please elaborate. I hear a lot of talk out of some guys on here but not much substance.

  28. #28
    t-dogg's Avatar
    t-dogg is offline Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    3,024
    Quote Originally Posted by kidrock29520
    Please elaborate. I hear a lot of talk out of some guys on here but not much substance.

    Just did. read above.

  29. #29
    kidrock29520's Avatar
    kidrock29520 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    216
    Quote Originally Posted by t-dogg View Post
    Lol... This couldn't be more wrong...



    On clen my resting heart heart increases 10-15bpm and that's using 120mcgs a day. Hardly something for the average person to be worried with. Depending on my training for that day I've had my heart rate up as high as 210-215bpm. Granted my resting heart rate year is around 53bpm. I speak from documented cases with myself. I've used clen, ecA, gw, ect, ect in different training camps for local,and international Brazilian jiu-jitsu, and mma.


    So ending, you couldn't be more wrong. Stop posting on things you clearly don't use or know nothing about.
    Education time...

    Clen -
    http://www.animal-science.org/content/66/2/342.full.pdf
    Excerpt:
    "Initial consumption of clenbuterol caused a
    rapid doubling of heart rate."

    Ephedrine ( which is my main issue with ECA ) -
    http://www.vanderbilt.edu/AnS/psycho...rine-final.htm
    Excerpt:
    "Ephedrine has the unique ability to stimulate thermogenesis in the human body. It works by, essentially, speeding up the heart rate, thus inducing a faster metabolism."
    "Heart rate and blood pressure can be increased causing dehydration and decreased circulation. Complications from these adverse effects may result in cerebral hemorrhage, (stroke), and cardiac arrhythimies, (heart irregularities), that can result in cardiac arrest and death."
    Last edited by kidrock29520; 10-20-2013 at 12:25 PM.

  30. #30
    tarmyg's Avatar
    tarmyg is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    6,749
    Blog Entries
    162
    Quote Originally Posted by kidrock29520 View Post
    Just don't see why those things are necessary if you're doing everything else right ( diet, cardio, etc. ).
    Unless I am out on a limb here this is what this site is for, advice on how to use drugs that most of us take in an illegal manner.

    Thanks
    ~T



    "I stay mostly by myself, but it's OK, they know me here"
    Follow my personal story here: Anabolic Steroids - Steroid.com Forums - An honest journey - Blogs

  31. #31
    tarmyg's Avatar
    tarmyg is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    6,749
    Blog Entries
    162
    Quote Originally Posted by t-dogg View Post
    Why is it crazy? No crazier then anything else.
    It's a pretty recent drug that was stopped being developed and in it's short lifespan was shown to cause rapid cancer growth so yeah, no way on god's green earth that goes into my bloodstream. I'll stick to stuff that have been used for many more years than that and do not have those kind of sides.

    Thanks
    ~T



    "I stay mostly by myself, but it's OK, they know me here"
    Follow my personal story here: Anabolic Steroids - Steroid.com Forums - An honest journey - Blogs

  32. #32
    kidrock29520's Avatar
    kidrock29520 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    216
    Quote Originally Posted by tarmyg View Post
    Unless I am out on a limb here this is what this site is for, advice on how to use drugs that most of us take in an illegal manner.

    Thanks
    ~T



    "I stay mostly by myself, but it's OK, they know me here"
    Follow my personal story here: Anabolic Steroids - Steroid.com Forums - An honest journey - Blogs
    No problem with that. Just like there isn't a problem with somebody trying to offer an alternative saying that their goals can be accomplished without those drugs.

  33. #33
    tarmyg's Avatar
    tarmyg is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    6,749
    Blog Entries
    162
    Quote Originally Posted by kidrock29520 View Post
    No problem with that. Just like there isn't a problem with somebody trying to offer an alternative saying that their goals can be accomplished without those drugs.
    Agreed!

    Thanks
    ~T



    "I stay mostly by myself, but it's OK, they know me here"
    Follow my personal story here: Anabolic Steroids - Steroid.com Forums - An honest journey - Blogs

  34. #34
    t-dogg's Avatar
    t-dogg is offline Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    3,024
    Quote Originally Posted by kidrock29520
    Education time... Clen - http://www.animal-science.org/content/66/2/342.full.pdf Excerpt: "Initial consumption of clenbuterol caused a rapid doubling of heart rate." Ephedrine ( which is my main issue with ECA ) - http://www.vanderbilt.edu/AnS/psycho...rine-final.htm Excerpt: "Ephedrine has the unique ability to stimulate thermogenesis in the human body. It works by, essentially, speeding up the heart rate, thus inducing a faster metabolism." "Heart rate and blood pressure can be increased causing dehydration and decreased circulation. Complications from these adverse effects may result in cerebral hemorrhage, (stroke), and cardiac arrhythimies, (heart irregularities), that can result in cardiac arrest and death."
    Lol.... Did you even bother to read what you posted? So you originally said not to use drugs to aid in fat loss. Now your posting studies that say you need to use drugs for fat loss. Which is it?



    Also most of most you just posted came from 1993 and 1996.

  35. #35
    t-dogg's Avatar
    t-dogg is offline Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    3,024
    Quote Originally Posted by tarmyg
    It's a pretty recent drug that was stopped being developed and in it's short lifespan was shown to cause rapid cancer growth so yeah, no way on god's green earth that goes into my bloodstream. I'll stick to stuff that have been used for many more years than that and do not have those kind of sides. Thanks ~T
    "I stay mostly by myself, but it's OK, they know me here" Follow my personal story here: Anabolic Steroids - Steroid.com Forums - An honest journey - Blogs


    Post a link to the studies please.

  36. #36
    kidrock29520's Avatar
    kidrock29520 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    216
    Quote Originally Posted by t-dogg View Post
    Lol....


    Did you even bother to read what you posted?



    So you originally said not to use drugs to aid in fat loss. Now your posting studies that say you need to use drugs for fat loss. Which is it?
    Did YOU even read the article? Where does it say that you *NEED* to use anything for weight loss?

    Excerpts from the conclusion of the ECA article:
    "Research has also shown that it is virtually impossible to achieve weight loss without a healthy diet and regular exercise."
    "Ephedrine does have great potential, yet is it worth the risks?"

    ...and my answer to their question would be no.
    Last edited by kidrock29520; 10-20-2013 at 12:37 PM.

  37. #37
    t-dogg's Avatar
    t-dogg is offline Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    3,024
    Therefore, it seems that the optimal solution to lose weight must involve the proper combination of diet, exercise, and drug interaction. Ephedrine may hold the key to fill in for the drug portion of the equation.




    Lol, this was copied and pasted.

  38. #38
    AlphaMike is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Nomadic Day Laborer
    Posts
    1,140
    The article summary:
    In short, ephedrine has shown promising signs in terms of its generally positive effects on the human body, especially on the reduction of fat and body weight. Studies have shown that ephedrine is most effective as a weight loss stimulant when used in conjunction with other drugs, such as caffeine. Research has also shown that is is virtually impossible to achieve weight loss without a healthy diet and regular exercise. Therefore, it seems that the optimal solution to lose weight must involve the proper combination of diet, exercise, and drug interaction. Ephedrine may hold the key to fill in for the drug portion of the equation, but as with practically all drugs, there are risks involved. Whether ephedrine is too dangerous to be sold in over the counter products, is still under debate. Ephedrine does have great potential, yet is it worth the risks?
    You just cited a study that directly counters your argument.

  39. #39
    AlphaMike is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Nomadic Day Laborer
    Posts
    1,140
    As for the dangers of ECA and Clen , you picked the worst case scenario side effects. Here's a quote from you a couple days ago:
    Anavar only cycles are fine. I've done it many times and never felt "supressed", "shutdown" or had any real side effects of note.
    Sounds like the man enjoys his anavar , so what are the worst case scenario sides for that drug?
    loss of appetite, depression, dark urine, muscle cramps, nausea, vomiting, itching, difficulty in breathing, acne, changes in libido, menstrual irregularities, and mood changes.
    My point? Everything in moderation. Now quit hassling T-dogg

  40. #40
    Allaaro is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    257
    Screw it..just use Clen /ECA and stack in some DNP . Go eat ice cream everyday and lose weight and look great. *disclaimer that I'm not serious since you'd probably die*

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •