629 is offline New Member

Bad idea shipping to PO Box from overseas?

Want to be as discrete as possible and get all my gear related items sent to a PO box that I am planning on opening. I'm assuming this is probably a common way to ship gear but what are the risks I'm undertaking? Anyone have experience (or know anyone) that has been caught? Obviously I'm just worried about one specific package containing vials, everything else is perfectly legal. Thanks.

AlphaMike is offline Productive Member
    You're being more cautious than I was, I just had it shipped straight to my house. I think you'll be ok with the PO Box. Cops have better shit to do man than actively hunt a recreational steroid user. I don't want to trivialize it, just want to put it into perspective.

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaMike View Post
    You're being more cautious than I was, I just had it shipped straight to my house. I think you'll be ok with the PO Box. Cops have better shit to do man than actively hunt a recreational steroid user. I don't want to trivialize it, just want to put it into perspective.
    That's my initial thought as well, thinking they wouldn't have too much of an eye on a small shipment. But then again I have zero idea how the customs process works and how they determine which packages are scanned. I'm also thinking that having a package sent from overseas to a PO box also looks a tad suspicious.

Bert is offline Senior Member
    You just never know what they have going on and if they want you they will get you. Hopefully they don't want you.

InsecureMeathead is offline New Member
    Chemical Muscle gear is poison and can cause death or serious harm....
    Last edited by Matt; 11-27-2013 at 11:22 AM.

Bert is offline Senior Member
    I doubt CM is local to him.
    Last edited by Matt; 11-27-2013 at 11:23 AM.

I'm in the U.S.

InsecureMeathead is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 629 View Post
    I'm in the U.S.
    Which makes it local for you.

AlphaMike is offline Productive Member
    why the f uck would you come here pushing cm again
    Last edited by Matt; 11-27-2013 at 11:24 AM.

ickythump is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by InsecureMeathead View Post
    Which makes it local for you.
    wtf man, cm? :/

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ickythump

wtf man, cm? :/
    Chemical Muscle. Several members here suffered serious infection from this gear, and at least one was hospitalized for an extensive period.

Beware of UGL: Chemical Muscle - Worrisome Recent Events - Contaminated Gear

Alright well I'll be definitely staying away them LOL...any other opinions on PO boxes?

Quote Originally Posted by 629
    Alright well I'll be definitely staying away them LOL...any other opinions on PO boxes?
    With most PO boxes, you will be required to provide a form of picture I.D. and one or two documents of residency so the P.O. box issuer can contact you if needed. This information will be on file. If law enforcement really wanted to find the current holder of the P.O. box, they will.

A P.O. box may give you peace of mind but it won't give you the anonymity from law enforcement officials you think it will.

......unless you are going to use false names, false IDs, false records to set up the P.O. box....and now you're just digging yourself a hole.

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleInk View Post
    With most PO boxes, you will be required to provide a form of picture I.D. and one or two documents of residency so the P.O. box issuer can contact you if needed. This information will be on file. If law enforcement really wanted to find the current holder of the P.O. box, they will.

A P.O. box may give you peace of mind but it won't give you the anonymity from law enforcement officials you think it will.

......unless you are going to use false names, false IDs, false records to set up the P.O. box....and now you're just digging yourself a hole.
    No definitely would not be supplying fake information. I'm just curious to know if anyone knows someone who has been caught using this and what the repercussions would be. I'm pretty confident it wouldn't be a problem, but of course there's still the risk.

No definitely would not be supplying fake information. I'm just curious to know if anyone knows someone who has been caught using this and what the repercussions would be. I'm pretty confident it wouldn't be a problem, but of course there's still the risk.
    Same repercussions if you were caught shipping it to your home. Hopefully the items will be sent by courier and not government mail. Laws are violated no matter who the courier but using the federal mail system (e.g. USPS) to ship and receive contraband may fall under federal law. Either way, a crime is a crime, but as others have said, in general, law enforcement is looking for bigger fish to chase, not the periodic recreational steroid user. That doesn't mean there's no risk, however.

Same repercussions if you were caught shipping it to your home. Hopefully the items will be sent by courier and not government mail. Laws are violated no matter who the courier but using the federal mail system (e.g. USPS) to ship and receive contraband may fall under federal law. Either way, a crime is a crime, but as others have said, in general, law enforcement is looking for bigger fish to chase, not the periodic recreational steroid user. That doesn't mean there's no risk, however.
    Gotcha. I think as long as I can verify a legit source I'm willing to take a chance...

Gotcha. I think as long as I can verify a legit source I'm willing to take a chance...
    Very good.....although keep in mind, in many countries, these drugs are illegal. Receiving supplies from a reputable source wont change the legality or penalties.

Very good.....although keep in mind, in many countries, these drugs are illegal. Receiving supplies from a reputable source wont change the legality or penalties.
    That leaves me with only one option...run for a political position and change the law! Unfortunately I think that will leave me wanting to stab other people rather than myself...

That leaves me with only one option...run for a political position and change the law! Unfortunately I think that will leave me wanting to stab other people rather than myself...
    Lol.....if it was that simple, I figure Schwarzenegger would have endorsed it during his tenure as Govenor.

Thread Information