craig1414 is offline Junior Member

Last cycle for me!

Appreciate all the help you guys have given me over the past bit, but after my recent encounter with steroids I'm calling it quits and hitting it hard naturally. I recently did a test sustanon cycle, and I knew something was wrong pretty soon into the cycle since my last cycle I gained almost 20 pounds from test enanthate . I was gaining zero weight, zero strength increase, zero libido change. Thought I would wait it out. Turns out I was I sold contaminated gear or bunk gear because I eventually started LOSING weight (how is that even possible?) I stopped after about a month and a half. Then the best part hit, knee started swelling up like a watermelon, went to the ER they drained about 60cc of fluid out. That was about six weeks ago. Haven't been able to walk due to now the infection has spread to my knee. Six blood tests, two urine tests and four x rays later they still don't know how to get rid of it but the pain is slowly becoming better. They determined it was a bacterial infection. My OCD cleanliness and excess alcohol swabs assures you it wasn't on my end (ha ha).
    Careful guys, it really is a gamble when it comes to this shit! I have gone from 194 pounds to almost 170 with being bed ridden and my body trying to fight this infection. My white and red blood counts are 23 when the normal range is 6-13 doctor says!
    Really sucks, wish it was easier to find a reliable source these days and I also wish these fu*^%#* guys would stop selling gear they now isn't good.
    That's my rant, have a good one boys and girls
    -Craig

Edit- infection has spread to my ankle***

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Good luck on your recovery. It's an eye opener for many when this happens. I realize now how lucky I am with my conections, it's worth paying for something reliable. Any brand that is new is extremely high risk but unfortunately it can happen even with an established line.

tmfsd is offline Junior Member
    Damn man that sux to hear. Hope u heal up quickly

Gaspaco is offline "The Italian Stallion"
    Sorry to hear that.

You need to be 100% sure with your source or find the way to PHARM GRADE stuff only.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    It unfortunatly happens. A lot of UGL's don't really care about anything but making a quick buck and others just are not familiar with tge proper handeling of theses things. Its dangerous and that's why people should only use trusted sources
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Hope you get fixed up pretty quick buddy.

Care to name and shame the lab involved?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Trevtrev is offline Associate Member
    Hope you get well soon!

Maybe it should be standard operating procedure to buy a pressure cooker when using ugl gear

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Sorry to hear Craig. I suppose the small silver lining here is that hopefully other members will exercise more caution and prudence when looking for sources. Particularly some members who are so hell bent on rushing into a cycle. I'm not putting you in that category of course, but its cases like these that highlight the need to restrict sourcing and selling on this site. As was mentioned, too many UGLs are focused on the economics and don't care who gets hurt. Some may argue that situations like yours are uncommon, but as you found out, it only takes one time to cause a huge set back in your health and scare the heck out of you.

I hope others will see this post and understand why we urge safety above all else.

Wish you a speedy return to better health....and as BIB pointed out, if you don't mind sharing the UGL, we could use that information to caution others about possible risks.

Get well, live strong.

MI

Fcastle357 is offline Senior Member
    yes if you could please name the lab. might save someone including myself.

Psaletta is offline Member
    This is the second thread this month about bad UGL's. If this doesn't scare the nubs away I don't know what else will. I wish you luck Craig an a speedy recovery!!

AlphaMike is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Psaletta View Post
    This is the second thread this month about bad UGL's. If this doesn't scare the nubs away I don't know what else will. I wish you luck Craig an a speedy recovery!!
    Desperation sometimes overrules discretion

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    I hope you have a speedy recovery bro

Black is offline Anabolic Member
    x2 for lab name

Lebo2014 is offline New Member
    Hope you get to feeling well brother

which lab man???

Fcastle357 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnymctrance View Post
    which lab man???
    If your that worried its your lab don't use em.

GSXRvi6 is offline Member
    I would also like to know the lab

Euroholic is offline "ARs Pork Eating Crusader"
    Pharm all the way guys. Its not hard to get. Just ask around were only 6 degrees of separation. There are many countries around the world were steroids are legal. Go to these places for a aas holiday. A few of my mates go to thailand for 8 weeks of short ester cycles then back home for pct. do this once a year and your safe no hassle from the fuzz.

Also brewing your own gear is the way to go. Its easier than people think. I made my own tren from pellets and used a water base worked good. Home brew or pharm is the only way to no what your truly buying

Quote Originally Posted by Euroholic View Post
    Pharm all the way guys. Its not hard to get. Just ask around were only 6 degrees of separation. There are many countries around the world were steroids are legal. Go to these places for a aas holiday. A few of my mates go to thailand for 8 weeks of short ester cycles then back home for pct. do this once a year and your safe no hassle from the fuzz.
    Must be nice to have a job that allows you to just take off to another country for 8 weeks

Quote Originally Posted by GSXRvi6 View Post
    Must be nice to have a job that allows you to just take off to another country for 8 weeks
    Just take unpaid leave.

I don't make enough money to take off 8 weeks without pay, and my work wouldn't tolerate it, I'd be out of a job quick.

Hmm haven't touched the bottle in a while, forget the name, once I get home I'll share the name as soon as possible! Would like to know if anyone else has used it or had good or bad experiences from it. Thanks for all the get well wishes it's currently gotten a bit worse than before, has now somehow spread to the right side of my jaw, has me and the doctors absolutely baffled. Currently seeing the doctor three times a week and they are running out of veins for blood tests haha. Brutal. I'll keep everyone posted!

John Andrew is offline Member
    This is one of the reasons I live here. Sorry you have such a problem. Politicians should not be allowed to interfere with our health. England says ok to use, not to sell. Why not USA! Look at all the good done by prohibition! I hate politicians, they will not even listen to doctors. The AMA wanted legal!!!! We live in a crazy world, drug pushers make millions and kill people. Users are criminals! Sorry I rant! John

Nanobolic biotech, that's the name on my gear. Any used this or had problems with it?

Quote Originally Posted by johnnymctrance
    which lab man???
    nanobolic biotech

Anyone?

tattoo449 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GSXRvi6 View Post

Same thing I was thinking. !! Lol.

tattoo449 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Euroholic View Post

Just take unpaid leave.
    Even better idea. LOL. !!!

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Well I wish you a speedy recovery.And lets see how fast it takes someone who uses that lab raise a stink like the last one did.Hopefully people will heed the warning and leave it at that.

proteinshake1992 is offline Junior Member
    I wish you a fast recovery, please stay safe in the future.

Bert is offline Senior Member
    Get better buddy.

bartman314 is offline Productive Member
    sorry to hear about your experience. thanks for sharing though - very important to keep quality in mind!

Thread Information