BIGTOY79 is offline Associate Member

advises on Test and win cycle please ...

HI,
    Here are my stats,
    Im 35, 6 feet, 222, about 14% bf.

I have started my cycle on the 17th of November.

I’m running test for 12 weeks total 9 weeks of test enathate, and 3 weeks of propionate (first 5 weeks at 500 mg a week spreaded in 2 shots, and last 7 weeks at 400 mg a week also spreaded in 2 shots a week)

Im also running 60mg of win pills a day for 8 weeks, which means that I have about 10 days left.

Running clen on a 2 weeks on 2 weeks off bases (started at 0.25mg for a couple of days and went up smoothly till 100 mgs a day)

Im taking 0.5 mg of arimidex every other day throughout the whole cycle (1mg eod during hcg )

I should be running PREGNYL four weeks before my last prop shot at 5.000 IU/week (so i should start week 8)
    And during that PREGNYL time, I will raise the dosage of arimidex to 1 mg every other day (week 8 to 12, and even to week 14 to avoid side effects of PREGNYL which last shot is week 12)

I would please like you guys to give me ur opinions and if necessary help me correct the second part of this cycle

I would also like to have advise on when to start PCT, knowing that I finish win at 8 weeks and continuing solo with test for 4 more weeks.

I also want to avoid water retention !!!!!

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Good questions.

Quote Originally Posted by BIGTOY79 View Post
    HI,
    Here are my stats,
    Im 35, 6 feet, 222, about 14% bf.

I have started my cycle on the 17th of November.

I’m running test for 12 weeks total 9 weeks of test enathate, and 3 weeks of propionate (first 5 weeks at 500 mg a week spreaded in 2 shots, and last 7 weeks at 400 mg a week also spreaded in 2 shots a week)

Im also running 60mg of win pills a day for 8 weeks, which means that I have about 10 days left.

Running clen on a 2 weeks on 2 weeks off bases (started at 0.25mg for a couple of days and went up smoothly till 100 mgs a day)

Im taking 0.5 mg of arimidex every other day throughout the whole cycle (1mg eod during hcg )

I should be running PREGNYL four weeks before my last prop shot at 5.000 IU/week (so i should start week 8)
    And during that PREGNYL time, I will raise the dosage of arimidex to 1 mg every other day (week 8 to 12, and even to week 14 to avoid side effects of PREGNYL which last shot is week 12)
    Looks like you're running enough compounds already, less is more. And you should only raise compound dosages (within limits) when you're not receiving the expected results...doesn't seem to be the case here.

I would please like you guys to give me ur opinions and if necessary help me correct the second part of this cycle
    Looks good. I'd have waited and run the Winny on the tail end rather than front end of this cycle.

I would also like to have advise on when to start PCT, knowing that I finish win at 8 weeks and continuing solo with test for 4 more weeks.
    Start pct two days after your last prop shot, as if you were shooting it again.

I also want to avoid water retention !!!!!
    Your compounds don't promote significant water gain, and the Adex should offset any you might experience.
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/317700-best-fat-loss-compound.html

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/306144-dnp-issue.html

BE CAREFUL!

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Hi mate have a read at the link this maybe not your first cycle but it will help you understand a cycle layout My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle

You should keep you test dose the same throughout you cycle
    Your hcg should be used from the start 2x 250iu's wk
    Water retention is up to you to keep it to a minimum have a clean diet low salt intake and do cardio and use a AI witch you are I know

Thanks very very much magic32

What about ur advise on pregnyl dosage ?

thanks clarcky

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by BIGTOY79 View Post
    What about ur advise on pregnyl dosage ?
    Unwarranted, this is mild cycle, and basic pct will be sufficient. Always try to keep your drugs to a minimum.
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=317700

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=306144

BE CAREFUL!

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    HCG: Why you should use it on-cycle only & how to prepare your hCG for injections clarcky[/QUOTE]

Your welcome mate we're all her to learn and help you should do a bit reading up on the hcg though
    Last edited by clarky.; 11-18-2013 at 03:45 PM.

Magic 32,

If i mean to do another cycle 2 months after end of this cycle (which im not planning to do ... just curious), is it worth it doing PCT ?

i have, but sinceraly, tooooo many theories ... so u get confused

got it ... thanks

Hey guys, got one question please.

Concerning sex drive. When i started the cycle up to like a week ago, the slightest excitement or sexual thought would give me a crazy hard on... Same thing at night ... in the morning.

But that rush is going down, im ok, everything still works, but not like uptill a week ago.

Im running the same doses and all, so i was wondering whats up ?

Im following a pretty strict diet, high protein, almost no sucar, no fat, with little carbs.

If u think it has to do with my diet and need more details about it i will list it up

Thread Information