Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree32Likes

Thread: Serious question...penis enhancement

GlockBAK8811 is offline Junior Member
    If I could give you an inch and a half to make you feel better I would. That would leave me hung like a squirrel but at least I'd feel better about the direction this message board is going.....And you know what makes your dick bigger 100% of the time, a corvette and guns. Lots of guns...
    Last edited by GlockBAK8811; 11-29-2013 at 09:57 PM.

cgi
    cgi is offline Associate Member
    Don't get surgery, just workout your dick. Use a device like an extender or pull on your dick and make a routine out of it. Jelq and pump plus certain highly androgenic compounds like Halotestin have actually been show to addlength to your dick. HGH with a vigorous dick routine can also help. I'm happy with my size since it's already above average but much like my body I don't want to simply be above average, I want to be the best. There's a documentary about a dude that had his girl who rejected his proposal partially because h had a small dick. Check it out.

tarmyg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Well being quite hung myself (This is a forum so I guess you have to take my word for it) I can not tell you how many girls it have bothered over the years but more than less unfortunately. Trying to be serious here but there really is more about how your specific penis fits the vagina it goes into, yes, I am being serious. If it rubs against the clitoris in the right way you could be hung like a horse or like a squirrel it does not matter, you will make her feel awesome which, if I am not misunderstanding this, is actually the point.

Now, there are some data to support that the size of the penis matters but it have nothing to do with length and all to do with girth, see What Importance Do Women Attribute to the Size of the Penis? and BMC Women's Health | Full text | Penis size: Survey of female perceptions of sexual satisfaction. In the end, if you are not happy with the way your penis is I will bet my left nut that a psychologist will pay off way better than a surgeon, just my 2c.

Thanks
    ~T

"I stay mostly by myself, but it's OK, they know me here"
    Follow my personal story here: Anabolic Steroids - Steroid.com Forums - An honest journey - Blogs

WattTimeIsIt is offline Junior Member
    My stats are not too far off from you. I've never not been able to make a woman orgasm more than once. She had bigger? So freakin what? Honestly, great sex is when you get along with your girl real well and have that emotional connection. You're not small by any means, you just want to be huge. I read she has trouble taking you and got used to your size after a month? Imagine you get your surgery, and then you cant go balls deep anymore, or really pound it? I dunno about you....but if I couldn't do that, I couldn't be with a girl.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information