Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: First cycle advice

king6 II is offline Senior Member
    I did my first cycle at the age of 24 my second at 25. The second was a test/tren /mast combo, extremely powerful cycle. After that I had some personal issues that I went through and didn't lift for a year. Lost most of what I gained. When I started lifting again I stuck to a natty bulk diet. I weigh the same now as I did when on AAS, gained a majority of my muscle mass back. The point being never underestimate a decent diet and lifting program. I will never never discriminate against anyone's reason for taking AAS as we all have different reasons. However, AAS is not a miracle fix all it will help you achieve realistic goals in conjunction with proper diet and lifting program. Also suppressing your HPTA at such a young age can also be problematic.

iwantitallnow is offline New Member
    Natty lifting doesn't work for me. Not only did I spend a HUGE sum of money on OTC supplements but also, most importantly, I gained almost nothing. I used Whey protein (3x/day), NO-Xplode (pre-W), Creatine (3x/day), Multivitamins, and TRUE mass weight gainer. I went from 124 to 131 over the course of around 6 weeks and that's it. No matter how I trained, my weight didn't increase a single bit. I paid around 300$ for all those supplements which didn't do chit.

My first pro-hormone cycle was a 3 week cycle of 1-ANDRO and 4-Ad by "AMS." From day1, I had a massive increase in appetite, libido was much higher than it would be normally, and I was becoming more and more focused and aggressive in the gym. I started at 134lbs and became around 145.7 in 3 weeks, while eating fast food 5times/day.

My second pro-hormone cycle was a 4 week cycle of Epistane by ***** I took much longer for me to feel its effect. I did notice some reduction in body fat, and my muscles were getting harder and bigger pumps but weight didn't increase much.

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    Pro hormones aren't well liked here. The only good things I have ever recorded reading were about 1 andro like you mentioned above. Did you happen to pct any of those cycles you listed?

SidVicious77 is offline Associate Member
    If you don't know how to put on more than 4lbs muscle naturally with your test as high as its ever going to be, how the **** are you going to hold on to 40lbs more when your test is crashing through the floor when you come off? That is if you even make it anywhere near 180 in the first place. Your stats basically mean that you do not know the first thing about training and eating to grow. I suggest you listen to the advice in this thread and make the effort to learn that. Or else what you will learn is Newton's first law, the hard way.
    Last edited by SidVicious77; 01-03-2014 at 03:34 PM. Reason: typo

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by iwantitallnow
    Natty lifting doesn't work for me. Not only did I spend a HUGE sum of money on OTC supplements but also, most importantly, I gained almost nothing. I used Whey protein (3x/day), NO-Xplode (pre-W), Creatine (3x/day), Multivitamins, and TRUE mass weight gainer. I went from 124 to 131 over the course of around 6 weeks and that's it. No matter how I trained, my weight didn't increase a single bit. I paid around 300$ for all those supplements which didn't do chit.

My first pro-hormone cycle was a 3 week cycle of 1-ANDRO and 4-Ad by "AMS." From day1, I had a massive increase in appetite, libido was much higher than it would be normally, and I was becoming more and more focused and aggressive in the gym. I started at 134lbs and became around 145.7 in 3 weeks, while eating fast food 5times/day.

My second pro-hormone cycle was a 4 week cycle of Epistane by ***** I took much longer for me to feel its effect. I did notice some reduction in body fat, and my muscles were getting harder and bigger pumps but weight didn't increase much.
    That's because gains are made in the KITCHEN!!! You don't eat more than your TDEE every single day, you won't gain. Stop using that pathetic excuse that you can't gain naturally. It's a suck ass excuse and you know damn well it is so just knock that shit off.

Go ahead. See for yourself. You come here for advice and you've been told by people who have had their diet and training dialed in longer than you've been alive and all you want to do is argue.

Do WTH you want then and stop waisting everyone's time. You seem to think you know better so good luck. You aren't the first kid to come in here under the pretense of wanting to learn only to argue with guys who have superior knowledge and actual life experience. We get dozen of kids in here daily, week after week trying to sell the same crap ("I can't gain naturally"). We didn't buy their nonsense, we're not buying yours either. If you think you know what you're doing, go ahead, run your cycles. We'll be busy helping the other 21 year olds who didn't listen and now can't produce their own testosterone , couldn't get an erection to save their life, and are chronically depressed because their neuroendocrine systems are screwed up.
    EasyDoesIt likes this.

Pro hormones aren't well liked here
    I agree, most of them are fakes now. The only good ones that work are the ones that I used, and also maybe Superdrol 250, Tren13ethyl (which is made on abortion pill, similar to actual tren ), H-drol, and some 1,4Andro for appetite.

your test as high as
    I probably have a low test for my age.

As for PCT; for pro-hormones: 1 ran Arom-X for my 1st cycle by AMS; and as for epistane, I did run Nolva and 6-oxo.

Once I get on test, I don't really plan to come off...Surely, I will take HCG and some Nolva/Clomid to keep my natty levels up but I don't really plan to come off test completely.

all you want to do is argue
    When did you see my argue? I just provided a descriptive account of my lifting/cycling/supplementing experiences.

Probably have low test for your age? You want to jump into a lifetime of injecting test based on a hunch? I call bs. You aren't eating right and you aren't training right. And no amount of steroids is going to fix that. You're being willfully dense, but don't take anyone's word for it. Go on, find out for yourself the hard way. Then come running for help when it doesn't work, you've still not gained the size you're after, and now you can't get it up anymore.

Probably have low test for your age?
    either that or the worst genetics possible. I honestly have never met anyone who is 18 and weaker than me. I was also the weakest person in my high school.

As for kitchen (someone's mentioned). I spend a ton of money on food, and I generally eat a lot. Yet, the results are miserable.
    Last edited by iwantitallnow; 01-03-2014 at 04:01 PM.

I'm still calling b.s. If you have not been able to put on more than 4lbs natty or go over 140 or 145 total, the problem lies in how much food you're taking in, not your test levels or genetics. Unless you have an overactive thyroid or a tapeworm or something but then you would know it. Every one thinks they eat a lot until they realise just how much food it actually takes to grow. Try and learn that. The only thing you will accomplish by cycling at your age and with what you know to do is ****ing yourself up. I'm out too.

Projectswole44 is offline Junior Member
    Jesus ****ing christ kid. You need to eat. **** the drugs and the supplements. Give your head a shake. I know you want to take aas because you think its magic thats going to make you huge. Not the case you may gain size while on but with your lack of knowledge and eating ability you will lose it all. You need to wait! Get a bodybuilding trainer if you need to. It looks like you need some education. Stay natty until your 25 and bulk up intil then. Do not use aas man your scareing me lol

Would anyone suggest GHRP-6 for appetite stimulation? It is true that without anabolics, I will be just putting a bunch of water weight with GHRP-6?

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Drugs are not the answer grasshopper.
    You need a meal plan and a time schedule for all your meals, including a food plan for each meal.
    A good quality protein powder and pure creatine powder.

If you can't sit down and get this done so your eating every 2-3 hours training hard and getting plenty of rest forget about getting big.

^
    What if I don't really have an appetite to eat all that food? Can GHRP-6 help me eat more: yes or no?

P.S. I lol-ed at you calling GHRP-6 a "drug." It's a peptide which is a research chem and so, legal to posses.

Projectswole44 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by iwantitallnow View Post
    ^
    What if I don't really have an appetite to eat all that food? Can GHRP-6 help me eat more: yes or no?

P.S. I lol-ed at you calling GHRP-6 a "drug." It's a peptide which is a research chem and so, legal to posses.
    You dont need an "appetite". If you want it bad enough you will just have to force yourself to eat. When is come to gaining size for me eating is no longer for pleasure its just to keep the machine going. Aas will not do anything for you if you cant eat. Dig deep. Man up and put in the work or trust me you will end up regteting it. Every single person here has told you to stay away from drugs if you still go ahead and take aas at this point you are beyond hope my friend. It looks like you have some serious growing to do both physically and mentally

king6 II is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by iwantitallnow View Post
    Gaining 7 lbs in 6 weeks is actually pretty good for a natty bulk. You are looking at gaining 1 lb per week with a caloric surplus of 500 calories per day. I would say that if that is what you gained you are on the right track. You can gain everything you could on AAS with a natty bulk, it just takes a little longer. If you are seriously concerned about low test then get some blood work done. I actually suffered from low test when I was 17 and had to go one HRT for 6 months. Please be patient and listen to the advice of the other members, don't think that we don't understand because most of us have been in your position.

ickythump is offline Member
    Dude, see the dr, tell him all this, and get your test and such checked, tell him you were willing to take drastic measures if you want to but I'm sure they'll order the tests.......do some research, you have literally no clue about anything it's unbelievable, you did gain weight on your bulk, no one just gets all ripped up quickly no matter what they take, you want to prove everyone wrong?? Go get blood work, if nothing's wrong then it's your training.....oh, and eating fast food isn't going to help, it's sometimes not even that full of calories so you wouldn't even gain weight, the real problem is the chemicals, cholesterol, sodium, and trans fats that will make you sick, that's not giving your body a chance to recover from a workout, or fuel a good one

Gaining 7 lbs in 6 weeks is actually pretty good for a natty bulk. You are looking at gaining 1 lb per week with a caloric surplus of 500 calories per day. I would say that if that is what you gained you are on the right track.
    Yes,that's right. I used the mass gainer which was around 700cal on a daily basis. I have a feeling that some of those 7lbs could have been fat/water/glycogen, as I did see little to no increase in overall strength.

I am a college student living in a dorm (which has no kitchen); so my food options aren't great.

Usually, I took No-xplode before my work-out and drank 1 protein shake after work-out. I had some progress for a while but then it stopped. I assume natty supplements aren't just powerful enough to push me further.

Experimented with different kinds of creatine; most sucked completely. The best one that I did see work was a pure 99% Creatine Ethyl Ester. Others were just a waste for me.

I agree; where can I find some good work out and nutrition plan for me to follow?

P.S. I am not going to hospitals unless its a life or death situation. I had a pretty traumatic experience when a 'doctor' stuck a 20gauge needles into my feet and I screamed like crazy, because he said I had bone damage shit.
    Last edited by iwantitallnow; 01-04-2014 at 04:46 PM.

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You're spot on about the gainers - they just add a lot of fat and spike your insulin levels. The nutrition subforum is a great resource. There are also threads in setting up proper diets to bulk.

Increasing your caloric intake isn't as easy for some guys. I had to invest in a good blender because sometimes I found it nearly impossible to get all my food in until I started blending it up. Throwing cooked chicken in a blender might sound gross but add a bit of warm water and its like soup!

lookinSmall is offline New Member
    OP I'm preparing to start my first cycle too. And all I can say is listen to these people! I thought I had a good basic cycle when I first got on here but boy was I wrong, you need to read the "My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle" thread. It will explain pretty much everything that everyone is saying. There is a lot to learn from this forum/users, you came here for advice so just listen to and learn from what they say.

Furinkazan is offline New Member
    flippin heck mate
    i'd love to take aas as well, but i'm 19 and it would be far too dangerous and i have a lot of natty potential left
    the guys on this forum, as mentioned above, know more about aas than pretty much anyone on the interwebs: listen to them, they're only trying to help you

theres clearly something wrong with your diet or training at the moment, why not post up all the details about those and let someone critique them?

You're spot on about the gainers - they just add a lot of fat and spike your insulin levels.
    Well, there's an interesting thought. If gainers spike insulin , then it would be wise to use them right upon walking up, and right after your work out.

When you work out, you deplete your carb stores, so insulin spikes would contribute to muscle gain rather than fat. Same with right after waking up; when you sleep, you breakdown muscle tissue, so in the morning gainers would not contribute to fat gain.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information