Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 52
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: My husband and his "roid rage"

  1. #1
    Cidmercury is offline Female Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    18

    My husband and his "roid rage"

    My husband has been doing steroids for some time now, on and off for a year id say. I don't know what kind if that makes a difference.. Anyways I'm just curious how long the side effects last AFTER the cycle is done, after he stops using the shots and gets off them for awhile..
    His temperament is horrible, his impatience and angry aggressive outbursts are intolerable now to the point where it's jeopardizing our relationship.
    Just curious how long this shit will last for.. Can any one give me an idea? Or is it hard to judge without knowing exactly what he's using?

  2. #2
    king6 II's Avatar
    king6 II is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Mid west
    Posts
    1,002
    Steroids affects everyone differently, some do not get the aggression at all and others do. Generally speaking once PCT (post cycle therapy ) starts the aggression subsides due to the fact that the synthetic testosterone is no longer in your system, and sometimes you will see decrease in sex drive feeling tired or even sad and depressed. Depending on what he is using and what ester is attached to the drug will depend on how long certain side effects last. Longer esters may have sides that linger past the last injection. However, it seems as though the problem you personally are experiencing stretch beyond the scope of this forum. The only advice I would give you is if he becomes physically aggressive then something needs to be done immediately. I hope this helps, and good luck to you.
    Igifuno likes this.

  3. #3
    Cidmercury is offline Female Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    18
    Thanks for your response, I'll keep this in mind and try to learn more about what exactly he's using I guess. I might have worded that wrongly, there is no physical aggression. Just a hostile temperament, immediate poor reactions like he's backed up against a wall, passive aggressive attitude etc etc over the smallest of things.. Anyways!! Thanks again

  4. #4
    Back In Black's Avatar
    Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Blighty
    Posts
    17,186
    It sounds like his hormones are all over the place. It would help if you found out if he ran Post Cycle Therapy at the cessation of his cycles.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

  5. #5
    Igifuno's Avatar
    Igifuno is offline AR's Italian Tonic
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Standing Above Weakness
    Posts
    15,931
    Blog Entries
    2
    As stated above, this could be a result of imbalanced hormones. Please find out what his PCT protocol was, if any, and if he did not engage in PCT, we can help with that.

  6. #6
    marcus300's Avatar
    marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    ENGLAND
    Posts
    40,922
    What was your husband like before he took steroids , did he have a short temper

  7. #7
    DontTaseMeBro is offline Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    912
    Everyone is different. Some don't notice any real increase in aggression. For others, the increase is much more obvious. I haven't used AAS in years, but as a younger person I had a bad temper that was definitely exacerbated by using testosterone . I agree that it should resolve within a few weeks of stopping. Getting some blood work to see what his hormone situation looks like would be a good idea.

  8. #8
    Bonaparte's Avatar
    Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    13,504
    I get like that on androgens, which is why I try to avoid them as much as possible.

  9. #9
    Juced_porkchop's Avatar
    Juced_porkchop is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    2,643
    Quote Originally Posted by Cidmercury View Post
    My husband has been doing steroids for some time now, on and off for a year id say. I don't know what kind if that makes a difference.. Anyways I'm just curious how long the side effects last AFTER the cycle is done, after he stops using the shots and gets off them for awhile..
    His temperament is horrible, his impatience and angry aggressive outbursts are intolerable now to the point where it's jeopardizing our relationship.
    Just curious how long this shit will last for.. Can any one give me an idea? Or is it hard to judge without knowing exactly what he's using?
    Steorids are not excuse for acting liek an ass. if your an ass steroids might make you a bigger ass. but and ass is an ass.. if someone had curtain mental issues or cant control their thoughts and/or emotions then it means they are not mature and have no bizz using steroids.
    and yes it depends what he takes. some are out of system in days others weeks...
    I think you need to have a talk with him, i wouldent blaim the steorids, i would blame another dysfunction that steroids is possibly exacerbating.

    I feel better on cycle ( steroids) not worse... but i also meditate and am pretty chill usually..
    Cidmercury likes this.

  10. #10
    Juced_porkchop's Avatar
    Juced_porkchop is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    2,643
    Quote Originally Posted by Cidmercury View Post
    Thanks for your response, I'll keep this in mind and try to learn more about what exactly he's using I guess. I might have worded that wrongly, there is no physical aggression. Just a hostile temperament, immediate poor reactions like he's backed up against a wall, passive aggressive attitude etc etc over the smallest of things.. Anyways!! Thanks again
    yes please if you can post up what he is taking that may also help us. trenbolone for example is known to put many in bad moods over time, if he was using that then maybe he should find another. but i have seem guys act out like real A-holes even on a simple testosterone cycle, which normally puts people in good moods.
    Its nice your making the effort here though!

  11. #11
    ironbeck's Avatar
    ironbeck is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    3,514
    Blog Entries
    1
    Your relationship is doomed, sorry.

    ps j/k

  12. #12
    bass's Avatar
    bass is offline HRT Specialist ~ Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    In Southern Commiefornia
    Posts
    9,356
    Quote Originally Posted by Juced_porkchop View Post
    Steorids are not excuse for acting liek an ass. if your an ass steroids might make you a bigger ass. but and ass is an ass.. if someone had curtain mental issues or cant control their thoughts and/or emotions then it means they are not mature and have no bizz using steroids.
    and yes it depends what he takes. some are out of system in days others weeks...
    I think you need to have a talk with him, i wouldent blaim the steorids, i would blame another dysfunction that steroids is possibly exacerbating.

    I feel better on cycle ( steroids) not worse... but i also meditate and am pretty chill usually..
    ^^^ this.

  13. #13
    Cidmercury is offline Female Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    18
    Quote Originally Posted by Juced_porkchop View Post
    yes please if you can post up what he is taking that may also help us. trenbolone for example is known to put many in bad moods over time, if he was using that then maybe he should find another. but i have seem guys act out like real A-holes even on a simple testosterone cycle, which normally puts people in good moods.
    Its nice your making the effort here though!
    I believe he's taking masteron + test and will be taking novadex, any input on those?

  14. #14
    Cidmercury is offline Female Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    18
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    What was your husband like before he took steroids, did he have a short temper
    He is definatly a proud person. With a strong loud personality. Some anger issues ya and can be a hot head..but no more then any other guy I would think, (I have 3 brothers so I know this!) Nothing like he is now

  15. #15
    DAAS's Avatar
    DAAS is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    1,741
    Quote Originally Posted by king6 II View Post
    Steroids affects everyone differently, some do not get the aggression at all and others do. Generally speaking once PCT (post cycle therapy) starts the aggression subsides due to the fact that the synthetic testosterone is no longer in your system, and sometimes you will see decrease in sex drive feeling tired or even sad and depressed. Depending on what he is using and what ester is attached to the drug will depend on how long certain side effects last. Longer esters may have sides that linger past the last injection. However, it seems as though the problem you personally are experiencing stretch beyond the scope of this forum. The only advice I would give you is if he becomes physically aggressive then something needs to be done immediately. I hope this helps, and good luck to you.
    I actually feel great on cycle and get attitude on pct. just because I feel shitty have the time and the estrogen is at a higher ratio therefor I am more sensitive to things.

  16. #16
    AnabolicBoy1981 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Pennslyvania
    Posts
    2,450
    It'll stop...when you stop.
    I've used a gram of masteron and was still basically the same. I've used a gram of test and felt basically the same. However...if you give me something to be pissed about...maybe....maybe id be more pissed than usual...maybe. The point is, you have to figure out why you're pissing him off. I think steroids / roid rage is a fantastic couples therapy diagnostic tool....because it gives the woman a chance to really see where she's being a nag, bitch, critical, manipulator, pain in the ass, unpleasant, etc. Things that the man may have let "slide" are no longer sliding. The problem isn't steroids...it's probably you.
    Try this....don't be a pain.

  17. #17
    Black's Avatar
    Black is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    2,473
    Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicBoy1981 View Post
    It'll stop...when you stop.
    I've used a gram of masteron and was still basically the same. I've used a gram of test and felt basically the same. However...if you give me something to be pissed about...maybe....maybe id be more pissed than usual...maybe. The point is, you have to figure out why you're pissing him off. I think steroids / roid rage is a fantastic couples therapy diagnostic tool....because it gives the woman a chance to really see where she's being a nag, bitch, critical, manipulator, pain in the ass, unpleasant, etc. Things that the man may have let "slide" are no longer sliding. The problem isn't steroids...it's probably you.
    Try this....don't be a pain.
    Wow.
    lovbyts likes this.

  18. #18
    kronik420's Avatar
    kronik420 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    6,257
    lol ^^

    he probably isn't using an AI, buy him some Arimidex

  19. #19
    MuscleInk's Avatar
    MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    A rock & a hard place
    Posts
    13,449
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte
    I get like that on androgens, which is why I try to avoid them as much as possible.
    Bonepart impatient, aggressive, intolerable? NEVER.

    If I didn't know any better, I'd think my HAW started this thread.

  20. #20
    MuscleInk's Avatar
    MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    A rock & a hard place
    Posts
    13,449
    Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicBoy1981
    It'll stop...when you stop.
    I've used a gram of masteron and was still basically the same. I've used a gram of test and felt basically the same. However...if you give me something to be pissed about...maybe....maybe id be more pissed than usual...maybe. The point is, you have to figure out why you're pissing him off. I think steroids / roid rage is a fantastic couples therapy diagnostic tool....because it gives the woman a chance to really see where she's being a nag, bitch, critical, manipulator, pain in the ass, unpleasant, etc. Things that the man may have let "slide" are no longer sliding. The problem isn't steroids...it's probably you.
    Try this....don't be a pain.
    I'm going to disagree with this. My wife knows when I'm using tren . She doesn't need to ask. I over react to everything and practically rip her head off. Poor girl.

    She also knows when I'm running masteron because I'm as horny as a school boy watching porn. I never leave her alone. Poor girl. Lol

    She hasn't seen me on halo.....yet.....poor girl. Lol
    Cidmercury likes this.

  21. #21
    em3662 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    1
    I'm having the same issue with my boyfriend... he was fine until he started the tren cycle. He is not affectionate at all anymore! i asked for a kiss the other day and he declined me and went to bed. I know im probably being a sook, but he isn't usually like that. How do I deal with his mood changes? he is so aggressive lately. We were playing around and he jokingly choked me but actually really did hurt and scare me :S

  22. #22
    raj1 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    33
    Quote Originally Posted by em3662 View Post
    I'm having the same issue with my boyfriend... he was fine until he started the tren cycle. He is not affectionate at all anymore! i asked for a kiss the other day and he declined me and went to bed. I know im probably being a sook, but he isn't usually like that. How do I deal with his mood changes? he is so aggressive lately. We were playing around and he jokingly choked me but actually really did hurt and scare me :S
    Deal with it the same way all men have to deal with women during their periods.

  23. #23
    king6 II's Avatar
    king6 II is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Mid west
    Posts
    1,002
    Quote Originally Posted by Dante Diamond View Post
    Wow.
    Agreed.

  24. #24
    qscgugcsq's Avatar
    qscgugcsq is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    2,028
    Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicBoy1981 View Post
    It'll stop...when you stop.
    I've used a gram of masteron and was still basically the same. I've used a gram of test and felt basically the same. However...if you give me something to be pissed about...maybe....maybe id be more pissed than usual...maybe. The point is, you have to figure out why you're pissing him off. I think steroids / roid rage is a fantastic couples therapy diagnostic tool....because it gives the woman a chance to really see where she's being a nag, bitch, critical, manipulator, pain in the ass, unpleasant, etc. Things that the man may have let "slide" are no longer sliding. The problem isn't steroids...it's probably you.
    Try this....don't be a pain.
    you just went full retarded...
    never go full retarded...
    Oki-Des and BG like this.

  25. #25
    bass's Avatar
    bass is offline HRT Specialist ~ Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    In Southern Commiefornia
    Posts
    9,356
    Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicBoy1981 View Post
    It'll stop...when you stop.
    I've used a gram of masteron and was still basically the same. I've used a gram of test and felt basically the same. However...if you give me something to be pissed about...maybe....maybe id be more pissed than usual...maybe. The point is, you have to figure out why you're pissing him off. I think steroids / roid rage is a fantastic couples therapy diagnostic tool....because it gives the woman a chance to really see where she's being a nag, bitch, critical, manipulator, pain in the ass, unpleasant, etc. Things that the man may have let "slide" are no longer sliding. The problem isn't steroids...it's probably you.
    Try this....don't be a pain.
    this is brilliantly stupid post!
    Oki-Des likes this.

  26. #26
    ickythump's Avatar
    ickythump is offline Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Dagoba System
    Posts
    699
    Quote Originally Posted by bass View Post
    this is brilliantly stupid post!
    Is this the husband??

  27. #27
    king6 II's Avatar
    king6 II is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Mid west
    Posts
    1,002
    Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicBoy1981 View Post
    It'll stop...when you stop.
    I've used a gram of masteron and was still basically the same. I've used a gram of test and felt basically the same. However...if you give me something to be pissed about...maybe....maybe id be more pissed than usual...maybe. The point is, you have to figure out why you're pissing him off. I think steroids / roid rage is a fantastic couples therapy diagnostic tool....because it gives the woman a chance to really see where she's being a nag, bitch, critical, manipulator, pain in the ass, unpleasant, etc. Things that the man may have let "slide" are no longer sliding. The problem isn't steroids...it's probably you.
    Try this....don't be a pain.
    It puts the lotion on the skin or else it gets the hose again.

  28. #28
    kronik420's Avatar
    kronik420 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    6,257
    Quote Originally Posted by em3662 View Post
    I'm having the same issue with my boyfriend... he was fine until he started the tren cycle. He is not affectionate at all anymore! i asked for a kiss the other day and he declined me and went to bed. I know im probably being a sook, but he isn't usually like that. How do I deal with his mood changes? he is so aggressive lately. We were playing around and he jokingly choked me but actually really did hurt and scare me :S
    Replace his tren with test...

  29. #29
    Juced_porkchop's Avatar
    Juced_porkchop is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    2,643
    Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicBoy1981 View Post
    It'll stop...when you stop.
    I've used a gram of masteron and was still basically the same. I've used a gram of test and felt basically the same. However...if you give me something to be pissed about...maybe....maybe id be more pissed than usual...maybe. The point is, you have to figure out why you're pissing him off. I think steroids / roid rage is a fantastic couples therapy diagnostic tool....because it gives the woman a chance to really see where she's being a nag, bitch, critical, manipulator, pain in the ass, unpleasant, etc. Things that the man may have let "slide" are no longer sliding. The problem isn't steroids...it's probably you.
    Try this....don't be a pain.
    You sound like an ass IMO. Its her fault? he is the one acting out, if the relationship was not good then she should not be there with him anyway. it dosnt sound like its her fault to me...

  30. #30
    ikingmy is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    9
    Im not gona post what i was thinking at first but it involves wrestling and snakes

  31. #31
    Ericjay is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    61
    Quote Originally Posted by ikingmy
    Im not gona post what i was thinking at first but it involves wrestling and snakes
    I wanna hear what you had to say now...

  32. #32
    XxAndreaxX is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    spain
    Posts
    1,295
    Hahaha funny post!!! Sooner or later, that strong androgens and progesterone like the 19-nor, will make him pay for everything... he will end up like the most handsome guy you met. I know that because I'm paying the price, even by doing it close to perfect and never abusing.
    Last edited by XxAndreaxX; 01-22-2014 at 05:22 AM.

  33. #33
    redz's Avatar
    redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    GTA
    Posts
    14,014
    This post made me order some Tren .
    diesel101 likes this.

  34. #34
    dogfight's Avatar
    dogfight is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    where the army moves me
    Posts
    244
    Quote Originally Posted by DAAS View Post
    I actually feel great on cycle and get attitude on pct. just because I feel shitty have the time and the estrogen is at a higher ratio therefor I am more sensitive to things.
    I second that the drop in test makes me moody an increase in test levels me out.

  35. #35
    lovbyts's Avatar
    lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    29,450
    Quote Originally Posted by Dante Diamond View Post
    Wow.
    That was my thoughts also. lol

    Just a tad bit one sided ya think? Not necessarily wrong though???

    OP, when you say he is proud and you have 3 brothers basically the same way does not mean all or most men are that way. It means you choose someone who is the same as your brothers/family, someone you are use to.

    It's amazing how many women who were abuse growing up get into relationships with abusive people when you think it would be just the opposite but it's not.

    I would suggest trying to avoid any/all conflict while he is in cycle just like us men try to avoid conflict especially during those special 7 days a month for women. After he is finished with his cycle and is more back to his normal self talk to him and see if you guys can come to an understanding and make some kind of special rules when he is on cycle so things dont get out of hand. A safe word for him to calm down as well as you see the signs of him getting irritated and you not making it worse.

    I had one relationship when she got upset for no apparent reason I would have to hold her, hug and kiss her until she calmed down and then she would lol about herself getting upset. figure out what works.

    Good luck.

    Quote Originally Posted by Juced_porkchop View Post
    You sound like an ass IMO. Its her fault? he is the one acting out, if the relationship was not good then she should not be there with him anyway. it dosnt sound like its her fault to me...
    Remember we are only hearing one side of the story and women are GOOD at knowing the right buttons to push and can turn a *****cat into a lion. I know, been there done that and 99% of the people I know will testify how even tempered I am, never see me get upset even when they would have blown up and so on.

    Quote Originally Posted by king6 II View Post
    It puts the lotion on the skin or else it gets the hose again.
    Last edited by lovbyts; 01-22-2014 at 09:07 AM.

  36. #36
    Oki-Des's Avatar
    Oki-Des is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    3,306
    Good luck. It is true that everyone is different. Furthermore, age and maturity also plays a role. I was a jerk in my 30's on tren and now I am fine while in my 40's. It is true though that if you are an ass, steroids can make you a bigger ass. But it is like this with anything, for example even with alcohol. Some people can drink and some people turn into a total ass when they drink. I really depends on the person and their personal maturity level. It obviously is a problem or you would not have posted the question. Good luck dealing with him and it certainly will be difficult to discuss this with him openly as it might spark a pointless argument. Well, it wouldn't be pointless if he could logically work through this with you, but while on steroids he might make it pointless by just getting mad. He really needs to get himself in check, understand that he is more aggressive and needs to make a conscience point to tone his actions and feelings down a bit while on it.

  37. #37
    BuzzardMarinePumper's Avatar
    BuzzardMarinePumper is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    N. GA. Jaw Ja N A Cave
    Posts
    1,756
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Oki-Des View Post
    Good luck. It is true that everyone is different. Furthermore, age and maturity also plays a role. I was a jerk in my 30's on tren and now I am fine while in my 40's. It is true though that if you are an ass, steroids can make you a bigger ass. But it is like this with anything, for example even with alcohol. Some people can drink and some people turn into a total ass when they drink. I really depends on the person and their personal maturity level. It obviously is a problem or you would not have posted the question. Good luck dealing with him and it certainly will be difficult to discuss this with him openly as it might spark a pointless argument. Well, it wouldn't be pointless if he could logically work through this with you, but while on steroids he might make it pointless by just getting mad. He really needs to get himself in check, understand that he is more aggressive and needs to make a conscience point to tone his actions and feelings down a bit while on it.
    Poor lady has not got any sound advise ? I can't tell her what to do but blamming her doesn't seem fair and several of the replies are not even the answer to her question ?

    1) I understood her to say he was harder to get along with when off cycle .
    2) Also she said she had 3 brother's and knew how males acted and her husband acted strange compared to her brothers ?
    3) She sounds more reasonable than most women and gets body slammed by several post she probably is not even reading anymore .

    4) I know that Blood Work would be the place to start and would most likely answer a lot of questions ?
    5) Who even knows how old this man or woman is ? I think all would agree that age makes a difference just like all people are different ?
    6) I agree that on cycle if he is agressive he may become more agressive ?
    7) If agressive off cycle would it not have to be ; improper PCT = hormone imbalance and possibly just insecure due to the rush from on cycle ? If not there is a much deeper issue since it is off cycle when he is agressive ?
    Cidmercury likes this.

  38. #38
    BuzzardMarinePumper's Avatar
    BuzzardMarinePumper is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    N. GA. Jaw Ja N A Cave
    Posts
    1,756
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by XxAndreaxX View Post
    Hahaha funny post!!! Sooner or later, that strong androgens and progesterone like the 19-nor, will make him pay for everything... he will end up like the most handsome guy you met. I know that because I'm paying the price, even by doing it close to perfect and never abusing.
    Please share what you have done close to perfect and never abusing ?

  39. #39
    ken9 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    39
    I never believed in roid rage but that's just me, if you were an ass before roids you will be more ass with
    if you were a clam person then you will stay really roid rage is just drama bs.
    Nowww there are who abuse it's another story am speaking about ppl who run perfect cycle everything timed perfect time healthy lifestyle.

  40. #40
    Ashop's Avatar
    Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    9,943
    Quote Originally Posted by Cidmercury View Post
    My husband has been doing steroids for some time now, on and off for a year id say. I don't know what kind if that makes a difference.. Anyways I'm just curious how long the side effects last AFTER the cycle is done, after he stops using the shots and gets off them for awhile..
    His temperament is horrible, his impatience and angry aggressive outbursts are intolerable now to the point where it's jeopardizing our relationship.
    Just curious how long this shit will last for.. Can any one give me an idea? Or is it hard to judge without knowing exactly what he's using?
    Are you certain its AAS effecting his mood?? Any idea on what he's using?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •