Failure is offline Associate Member

Golfball sized lump

I've searched a few different forums but haven't come back with any real conclusive answer. When injecting I get a lump in my glutes but not delts. It is sometimes the size of a golfball. It's sore but not painfull. It's warm to the touch but not hot and no surface redness or irritation. It goes away in about a week. I do get PIP in delts and I have even tried it Sub Q with soreness. The first month that I was on this gear it was fine. No irritation but I did notice a lump. BTW, I am using it to bridge the time that my doctor approves the script and the lab fills it. She took 10 days to approve it last time and the pharmacy took 5 days to get it to me.

Question is, is the gear contaminated or is this a common occurrence? I went to the doctor and he said he didn't think that it was an infection but if it got worse he would prescribe an antibiotic. I've read that it is common when injecting Test 250+?

adrenaline99 is offline Associate Member
    Just monitor it, if you get a fever get on antibiotics ASAP. Not much else to do, you should be fine.

Failure is offline Associate Member
    I'm not worried really because they go away in les than a week. No fever. Thought contaminated gear so I chucked it.

Bert is offline Senior Member
    Sounds like your a bit allergic to the carrier oil.

Thread Information