sensaispike is offline Member

Injection Infection

Am I missing some thing??? this is a little crazy.... here is some back story....

about 1-2 yrs ago I was going to do my first cycle, it was some home brew gear I made.... I got about 1.5 weeks in and got an infection in my R glute.... I went to the doc got antibiotics and stopped my cycle as I figured the gear was bad.... fast forward to now.... I am trying to do a cycle got to my 2nd injection... same R glute and I caught an infection..... I am using sterile needles, alcohol pads the whole nine.... the only thing these 2 things have in common that I can see is that I had my wife to them both... I set everything up for and watched.... I cannot tell of anything she did wrong.... Is there something I am missing here??? this is Pharm gear so I feel like it should be good to go... I am sterilizing about twice as much as the doc would.... why would this happen again in the same glute???

sensaispike is offline Member
    I have recently found that sometimes if the injection comes out of the muscle and gets between the muscle and skin, or between the muscle and the fascia that is can result in what appears to be an infection..... any one have any exp with this??? I think it has happened to me 2 times now, I was always assuming it wan an infection....

GSXRvi6 is offline Member
    What signs do you have of infection?

Thread Information