Shamrock112 is offline New Member

First Cycle - Test E Only - 500mg per week

First cycle using Test-E at 500mg/wk, two shots a week. I'm getting advice from my trainer since I'm completely new to this. He is telling me I can stay on this all the time and never have to cycle. I've been using for 6 months now and wanted to maybe go for a 2 more months. My trainer also says I don't need a PCT for simply Test-E. Any advice anyone can give me on this? Should I continue to stay on this or come off now?

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Never listen to your trainer again he doesn't know what he is talking about.

What are your stats and how long have you been training

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Shamrock112
    First cycle using Test-E at 500mg/wk, two shots a week. I'm getting advice from my trainer since I'm completely new to this. He is telling me I can stay on this all the time and never have to cycle. I've been using for 6 months now and wanted to maybe go for a 2 more months. My trainer also says I don't need a PCT for simply Test-E. Any advice anyone can give me on this? Should I continue to stay on this or come off now?
    TBH.....your trainer is a complete moron and shouldn't be giving advice on this topic. Your cycle really shouldn't be any longer than 12-14weeks.

Are you using an aromatase inhibitor?

Have you used HCG at any time?

You should end your cycle and start a PCT of tamoxifen and clomid NOW.

You really shouldn't have waited 6 months to ask these questions.

You may have a hard time restarting your HTPA after a 6 month shut down.

Thanks for the reply. I'm 29, been training for 8 years, 210lb around 15-20% body fat.

king6 II is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Shamrock112 View Post
    Your trainer is a fvcking idiot and should be drawn and quartered for giving out such fvcked up advice. There was a guy who posted on here not too long ago whose trainer advised him the same thing, that he could stay on a cycle for a year. That member is not on TRT (testosterone replacement therapy) for the rest of his life because his natural test levels have been suppressed for so long they did not start back up.

And YOU NEED PCT FOR ANY CYCLE! This includes test e, if you want to get your HPTA started again that it.

Damn MI, you beat me too it. Your like a rattlesnake. I gotta learn to type faster.

MuscleInk,

No AI, no HCG . I've only been using Test-E. I can probably get a hold of tamoxifen and clomid by next week. I read that it takes 6-12 months to come back to normal levels. If I stop taking injections now shouldn't everything return to normal after a year?

king6, how long was he on that cycle for? I've been on mine for 5-6 months and I'm done taking injections. If I start taking a PCT next week should I be good and just stay off for a year or 2? I'm worried this has messed me up permanently

Quote Originally Posted by Shamrock112 View Post
    king6, how long was he on that cycle for? I've been on mine for 5-6 months and I'm done taking injections. If I start taking a PCT next week should I be good and just stay off for a year or 2? I'm worried this has messed me up permanently
    He was on the cycle for about a year I think, maybe less. A typical cycle of test e should be around 12 weeks. Experienced users may go for 16 week cycles, but I have never seen any go beyond that. Your natty test levels can take a few months to return to normal however, during that time you will loose all of your gains, have no sex drive and have other estrogenic related issues, lethargy, depression ect. Do you know how to run a PCT? You should run PCT and see how you feel afterwards. Then get blood work done to see if your test levels have returned to normal. If not, you need to go to the doc and inquire about TRT.

So I just called him up and he said its not a big issue and that he knows tons of bodybuilders and wrestlers who run it all the time and are fine. Honestly I don't care and I'm not buying what he is saying, I told him I want off and that my last injection last Wednesday was my last. He said I can't go cold turkey now because I don't have the PCT available but he's getting it for me and should be here in 2 weeks, so in the meantime I have to take another shot on Wednesday. Thoughts?

You could order your nolvadex and clomid from the site sponsor (Ar-r ) and it would likely arrive faster. How certain is your trainer that the PCT products will be here in two weeks?

One thing he's been good with his getting stuff fast. I'm talking face to face with him tomorrow to make sure he can get it when he says he can get it. I'm also getting HCG to be used alongside. He mentioned 1000c every 10 days (I might have misheard him so I'm going to get clarification tomorrow on this). Obviously I started this off bad not having all the information, but my trainer is a bodybuilder, long time AAS user, and also an amateur wrestler, so I assumed he knew what would be safe to do. I'm also scheduling an appointment with a doctor next week to get blood work and any other tests that can be run to make sure nothing is getting messed up. At this point I'm not concerned about losing the gains I made while on this, I just want to make sure I can prevent a total shutdown of natural test production.

Quote Originally Posted by Shamrock112
    One thing he's been good with his getting stuff fast. I'm talking face to face with him tomorrow to make sure he can get it when he says he can get it. I'm also getting HCG to be used alongside. He mentioned 1000c every 10 days (I might have misheard him so I'm going to get clarification tomorrow on this). Obviously I started this off bad not having all the information, but my trainer is a bodybuilder, long time AAS user, and also an amateur wrestler, so I assumed he knew what would be safe to do. I'm also scheduling an appointment with a doctor next week to get blood work and any other tests that can be run to make sure nothing is getting messed up. At this point I'm not concerned about losing the gains I made while on this, I just want to make sure I can prevent a total shutdown of natural test production.
    Well, you've already shut down your natural testosterone . Any exogenous source of testosterone will shut down your HTPA. The question now becomes one of recovery and how well you will recover. Some men do well, others, their HTPA remains suppressed and does not produce enough natural testosterone leading to the strong possibility or hormone replacement therapy for life.

The HCG should be run during, not post cycle, as it will suppress your LH and you want normal secretion of LH to facilitate production of testosterone and normal testicular function.

Thread Information