BIGTOY79 is offline Associate Member

Test prop - tren - winstrol

Hello,

Would like to know, out of those three coumpounds, if mixable, which ones can be mixed together to avoid having too many shots done

Here is the cycle

Intermediate Steroid Cycles II

Cheers.

XxAndreaxX is offline Senior Member
    Do you compete? Why do you want to go with short esters?? In my experience, I don’t see any advantage for using short esters, if its not for antidoping purpose. You are afraid of bloat of test E?? Take more AI, or lower the test dose? I don’t get why you are all horny about test prop and tren ace. And winstrol ?? Why do you want to combo wins with tren? What do you expect from test prop? Have you ever take these compounds?? Who told you to do that cycle? What’s your goal? What’s your stats? Age? We should do a Sticky, stop asking for test prop, tren ace and winstrol cycle. I think its a very very stupid cycle, without any sense.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    It's an advanced cycle. What's your stats and cycle history,

AlphaMike is offline Productive Member
    You can draw them all into the same syringe(If the winny is injectable). Oil and water won't blend together but from what I've read it doesn't cause any problems inside the muscle.

im not saying i will do it ... im just asking questions for now ... that stupid cycle is proposed in steroid .com under "steroids cycles and stacks", the, click
    Intermediate Steroid Cycles II

to answer ur questions:

a) no i dont compete
    b) in case i do that cycle, short esters in case i want to stop if ever for different reason (first time thinking of trying tren )
    c) have cycled 3 times test and win simply
    d) im 35, 220, been working out for 20 years
    e) my goal is to add lean muscle density, without really putting too much body pounds on

for now, im just asking question Xandreax, anything wrong with that ? seems like i pissed u off or something by asking questions ...

It's not a "stupid" cycle its actually very good and could help you achieve those exact goals with the proper diet(If you eat at a maintenance level or below you will not "blow up"...even on tren )
    Don't worry yourself over andrea's post, instead look into tren ace and see if you feel ready to add it into the mix.

...btw on that link the cycle itself is good, the PCT laid out is a little old fashioned.

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaMike View Post
    ...btw on that link the cycle itself is good, the PCT laid out is a little old fashioned.
    Thanks a million for the help alfamike

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaMike View Post
    Is 50mg tren eod to low ? I would lile to see first how I react on it ... or 75 is minimum advised ?

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    How fat r u bro?

Blog Entries
    hi op, don't listen to a thing xxandreaxx says...he's the village idiot....

15 %

slfmade is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Don't listen to xxxandreaxxx or whatever the hell his name is. He doesn't know what he's talking about. IMO there's more reasons to do a short ester cycle than long. You might look into NPP before tren . Both 19nor compounds, but not as many sides with NPP as tren. I'm actually looking at doing a prop/npp/var cycle myself very soon.

4linked is offline Associate Member
    ^^^^^^^ this xxxandreaxx stop giving your advice from spain

Infidel101 is offline Associate Member
    I'm currently running that exact cycle. But my Winny is oral. I mix the prop/tren in the same pin and have no issues. As slfmade suggested, I tried NPP first before going to tren just to get a taste of 19nor compounds. This is my first run of Tren and I'm pinning 50 mg ED with 30 MG prop ED. Only a little over a week in but no issues. Mild increase in sweating and some lethargy.

I prefer short esters by far.

XxAndreaxX is offline Senior Member
    Listen OP, do whatever you want, I only wanted to save you money, scartissue and pain. I don’t really like that cycle, I just saw some results of that, but I’m the stupid of the village so do whatever they tell you.
    Ayways, it all depends on your diet workout and in first place your genetics. This 3 things are great, you might get good results even from that.
    Good luck

slfmade is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by XxAndreaxX View Post
    Listen OP, do whatever you want, I only wanted to save you money, scartissue and pain. I don’t really like that cycle, I just saw some results of that, but I’m the stupid of the village so do whatever they tell you.
    Ayways, it all depends on your diet workout and in first place your genetics. This 3 things are great, you might get good results even from that.
    Good luck
    See bolds. Best advice ever!!!!

Thread Information