• 1 Post By ghettoboyd
  • 1 Post By Capebuffalo
  • 1 Post By gearbox
  • 1 Post By gearbox
  • 1 Post By gearbox

Thread: summer cycle planned (16 weeks)

onerip200 is offline Associate Member

summer cycle planned (16 weeks)

so i do one cycle a year & try to do it over the main of the summer months, i actually cycle for 14 weeks but start PCT at week 16 so i guess you would say its a 16 week cycle

im using test/deca /anadrol first 10 weeks & last 4 weeks i drop my test dose and throw in winstrol and thats when i do a sereous cut on water/b.f
    heres my cycle plan

week 1-10 test enanthate 900mg a week
    week 1-10 deca durablin 600mg a week
    week 1-4 anadrol 100mg a day
    week 10-14 test enanthate 600mg a week
    week 10-14 oral winstrol 100mg a day
    week 1-14 arimidex .25mg eod
    week 16-20 clomid 100/100/50/50
    week 16-20 nolvadex 40/40/20/20

goal if lean bulk first 10 weeks then last 4 weeks i will drop the water and fat % down to minimum !!!
    start in may may look abit complicated but im only using 4 componds over 16 weeks which isnt much imo
    Last edited by onerip200; 02-04-2014 at 09:58 AM.

newguy92 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by onerip200
    so i do one cycle a year & try to do it over the main of the summer months, i actually cycle for 14 weeks but start PCT at week 16 so i guess you would say its a 16 week cycle im using test/deca /anadrol first 10 weeks & last 4 weeks i drop my test dose and throw in winstrol and thats when i do a sereous cut on water/b.f heres my cycle plan week 1-10 test enanthate 900mg a week week 1-10 deca durablin 600mg a week week 1-4 anadrol 100mg a day week 10-14 test enanthate 600mg a week week 10-14 oral winstrol 100mg a day week 1-14 arimidex .25mg eod week 16-20 clomid 100/100/50/50 week 16-20 nolvadex 40/40/20/20 goal if lean bulk first 10 weeks then last 4 weeks i will drop the water and fat % down to minimum !!! start in may may look abit complicated but im only using 4 componds over 16 weeks which isnt much imo
    What's your stats and cycle history?

6'
    15stone
    15%
    4 cycles under belt

gearbox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I don't like this at all. You have done 4 cycles you should know why

whats the problem with this cycle ???

michael30 is offline Member
    Hes saying its too much for only your 4th cycle!

michael30 is offline Member
    Plus your forgot your hcg , and i dont think most would recommend bulking and cutting all in the same cycle.

Have you ran 900mg?
    Have you ran deca at 600mg?
    Adex is to low for deca?
    Have you ran adrol at 100mg? How you going to handle lower back pumps? Bp??? Head aches?
    Both these compounds are definitely hard to control the gyno.

Deca needs about 14 weeks to really do its job. It's slow acting. 10 weeks won't do much. And to go from a basically bulk and you will be holding a lot of water and switch to winn will do nothing for That and nothing for you at your bf%. I assume your 18%. Definitely not bagging it's just everyone thinks there about 15 and majority I see are 18+.
    Yes you need hcg . Deca shuts you down hard.

It seems you kinda just threw some compounds together? Give us your last Cycle or so and we can go from there.
    Also goals?

XxAndreaxX is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gearbox View Post
    Have you ran 900mg?
    Have you ran deca at 600mg?
    Adex is to low for deca?
    Have you ran adrol at 100mg? How you going to handle lower back pumps? Bp??? Head aches?
    Both these compounds are definitely hard to control the gyno.

Deca needs about 14 weeks to really do its job. It's slow acting. 10 weeks won't do much. And to go from a basically bulk and you will be holding a lot of water and switch to winn will do nothing for That and nothing for you at your bf%. I assume your 18%. Definitely not bagging it's just everyone thinks there about 15 and majority I see are 18+.
    Yes you need hcg . Deca shuts you down hard.

It seems you kinda just threw some compounds together? Give us your last Cycle or so and we can go from there.
    Also goals?
    Gearbox you are contradictory, you first say 600mg deca are too much for a first deca run, then you say you need at least 14 weeks.
    Deca is long ester, and its true that you need a long time to build up. But you can buid up deca the first day, by frontloading it injecting the whole vial at once. The problem is elsewere. Its a summer cycle. So we suppose you want to be ripped from the first weeks. What you are doing is more like a contest preparation, to look perfect the last days of your cycle, but you want to look great from the beginning, I suppose...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by XxAndreaxX View Post
    Gearbox you are contradictory, you first say 600mg deca are too much for a first deca run, then you say you need at least 14 weeks.
    Deca is long ester, and its true that you need a long time to build up. But you can buid up deca the first day, by frontloading it injecting the whole vial at once. The problem is elsewere. Its a summer cycle. So we suppose you want to be ripped from the first weeks. What you are doing is more like a contest preparation, to look perfect the last days of your cycle, but you want to look great from the beginning, I suppose...
    seriously man are you talking from experience?...please don't give such advise as to inject the whole vial at once to frontload as if everyone dose it...im being nice here when I say that's irresponsible...im not understanding what you are doing here...you may think your helping but in reality its far from it...

itsjayman02 is offline Member

But you can buid up deca the first day, by frontloading it injecting the whole vial at once.

Am I reading this right !!

Are you suggesting a frontloading a 10ml vial ??

itsjayman02 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ghettoboyd View Post
    seriously man are you talking from experience?...please don't give such advise as to inject the whole vial at once to frontload as if everyone dose it...im being nice here when I say that's irresponsible...im not understanding what you are doing here...you may think your helping but in reality its far from it...
    Thats what I read......thought I was seeing things !!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by itsjayman02 View Post
    Thats what I read......thought I was seeing things !!!
    I cant really understand him much but he gives very bad advise that can hurt someone eventually when someone whom has not been here enough to realize he is a troll decides its a good idea...

Did not really calculate how much deca you need to frontload to 600mg plasma peak. If I remember deca ester are 16 days halflife, so 2 weeks more or less, so you have to divide the mgs by 4. If the vial goes at a concentration of 300mgs x ml, a whole vial could be ok, considering the actual gear in the deca ester is less. I’m not giving the advice to do that, I’m just sayin you don’t have to wait 14 weeks to deca take efect.
    Thats it hehe

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Remember in that other thread when thy called Andrea the village idiot?

Wait for it............

maybe one vial isn't even enough....

I am not going to explain in detail the build up of levels by front loading. I said deca should be ran longer! and a 600 mg dose? There were two different statements. Deca is a 19 nor and not to be taking lightly with the amount it shuts you down.
    The whole bottle of deca. You are reckless posting these opinions. I am educating and getting to know his future Cycle and ideas of a cycle so we (minus you) as a board can safely advise him of a proper cycle.

And he is not running anything close to a contest prep. You really do not know much of what your talking about so please be careful on what you say. People take in what we say and someone can get hurt.

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Really how much bad advice can one guy give.

It's completely reckless, irresponsible, and brings the q&a forum down as a hole. I suggest you get your act together XxAndreaxX and when you post ideas about front loading you address it carefully and responsibly.

Thanks

To an expert: how much ml Deca do I have to shoot If I want to have 600mg pure nandrolone in plasma peak? Asuming we have 300mg x ml decanoate nandrolone.

To an expert: how much ml Deca do I have to shoot If I want to have 600mg pure nandrolone in plasma peak? Asuming we have 300mg x ml decanoate nandrolone.
    Once again xxandreaxx. if you want your answer please start your own thread and do not hi Jack this one.
    op- do you have any additional questions regarding your summer cycle

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Don't take all that oral winny at the end. The sides will FAR out weigh the benefits. The side I'm referring to is your hdl will be 0.

last cycle was
    200mg prop eod 10 weeks
    100mg anadrol ed first 4 weeks
    oral winstrol 100mg ed last 4 weeks
    legit gear and no sides & yes i have run deca at 700mg before when using npp at 200mg eod

Quote Originally Posted by onerip200 View Post
    last cycle was
    200mg prop eod 10 weeks
    100mg anadrol ed first 4 weeks
    oral winstrol 100mg ed last 4 weeks
    legit gear and no sides & yes i have run deca at 700mg before when using npp at 200mg eod
    I would drop the winn at the end. Great you ran deca at a good dose so you know to watch e2 closely.
    I would split the 100mg adrol up through out the day. If your not already planning that.
    Diet will determine your bloat from these compounds and yes winn does noticeable affects at low bf imo. Definitely don't want to ruin hdl or ldl

Thread Information