Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    pitweiler is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    586

    Friends Low dose cycle

    About a week ago I talked to a friend that's says he just started a cycle of
    150mgs Test E (weekly)
    100mgs Tren (not sure which one) (weekly)
    10mg anavar ED
    Aren't those doses too low, pretty much shutting himself down for nothing? He also doesn't have anything for prolactin. HCG or an AI and is only planning on taking nolva for PCT. I've tried telling him to come on here and do a ton of research. I've tried many times to lead him in the right direction and stress how important all of that is to use during cycle. He just doesn't want to listen. He's dead set on listening to this kid he knows that's jacked and doesn't even work out. I'm so pissed off that he's not listening. Is he hurting himself and how bad? I want so info to prove to him that its a bad idea

  2. #2
    itsjayman02's Avatar
    itsjayman02 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    England
    Posts
    931
    Quote Originally Posted by pitweiler View Post
    About a week ago I talked to a friend that's says he just started a cycle of
    150mgs Test E (weekly)
    100mgs Tren (not sure which one) (weekly)
    10mg anavar ED
    Aren't those doses too low, pretty much shutting himself down for nothing? He also doesn't have anything for prolactin. HCG or an AI and is only planning on taking nolva for PCT. I've tried telling him to come on here and do a ton of research. I've tried many times to lead him in the right direction and stress how important all of that is to use during cycle. He just doesn't want to listen. He's dead set on listening to this kid he knows that's jacked and doesn't even work out. I'm so pissed off that he's not listening. Is he hurting himself and how bad? I want so info to prove to him that its a bad idea
    Some people just won't listen!!

    Get him to join for advice tailored for him... not much more you can do!!

  3. #3
    redz's Avatar
    redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    GTA
    Posts
    14,014
    Yeah that's a dumb cycle for sure for the life of me I can't figure out how people can Inject things they know nothing about.
    Last edited by redz; 02-04-2014 at 08:33 PM.

  4. #4
    Igifuno's Avatar
    Igifuno is offline AR's Italian Tonic
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Standing Above Weakness
    Posts
    15,931
    Blog Entries
    2
    If he's a good friend pit I would continue to reiterate that the feedback you're getting from educated board members is consistent with your thoughts that his cycle is in serious need of adjustment. Otherwise, you can lead a horse to water but...

  5. #5
    clarky.'s Avatar
    clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    16,540
    You tried so fvck him when he says my d*ck don't work no more you say well i tried telling you but NOOOOOOOOOO you knew best.

  6. #6
    kelkel's Avatar
    kelkel is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~ No Source Checks
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    East Coast Dungeon
    Posts
    29,577
    Quote Originally Posted by clarky. View Post
    You tried so fvck him when he says my d*ck don't work no more you say well i tried telling you but NOOOOOOOOOO you knew best.
    If you tried a couple times already then the above is your answer, unfortunately.
    -*- NO SOURCE CHECKS -*-

  7. #7
    pitweiler is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    586
    Another thing that pisses me off is that he says that his body responds better to low doses. He's only has done one cycle before this sh!tty one! Which I can't exactly say what he did because he's given me three different answers! He's a pretty good friend that's why it worries me. What are normal test levels? Between 400-500? If so is he bringing his test levels down to 150?

  8. #8
    Black's Avatar
    Black is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    2,473
    Quote Originally Posted by pitweiler View Post
    Another thing that pisses me off is that he says that his body responds better to low doses. He's only has done one cycle before this sh!tty one! Which I can't exactly say what he did because he's given me three different answers! He's a pretty good friend that's why it worries me. What are normal test levels? Between 400-500? If so is he bringing his test levels down to 150?
    Test levels aren't directly indicative of dosage strength. Blood tests would be require to see where one is exactly at.

  9. #9
    kelkel's Avatar
    kelkel is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~ No Source Checks
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    East Coast Dungeon
    Posts
    29,577
    Stop, you're not his mother. If he's big enough to stick a needle in his ars he can take responsibility as well.
    -*- NO SOURCE CHECKS -*-

  10. #10
    pitweiler is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    586
    Yeah your right. He needs to learn the hard way.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •