aalshake is offline New Member

first cycle sustanon, week 5, no results!!!

i started the cycle 5 weeks ago inject sustanon 250 twice a week, i was taking arimedex .5mg Eod, now i stopped using it because i want to figure out if this gear is fake or not.
    so far i only got some strength gain, no mass gains at all!!! i have been training upper body mostly, because until now my quads and glutes still hurt from each injection, i try to do at least one low volume training for legs every weeks. (miss doing squats and deadlifts)
    i train 6 days a week, thinking of switching it back 5, because im not feeling like recovering. im doing alot of heavy lifting, drop sets to failure...
    i recently switched my diet from clean bulking diet to dirty bulking, so i can at least gain some weight, i dont count how many calories im actually eating, but i try to get at least 5-6 meals with high protien and carbs.

i knew people who took steroids back in the day and they blew up using inproper diet and training, how come im doing all these things lets 65% to perfection, and im not seeing any results. is it becuase the gear is fake, or my body is rejecting the steroids, because i do feel tired and sick between time to time.
    my stats
    200lb, 6'1"
    bf 14%
    2 years of training
    bench 255
    deadlift 300
    squat 205

kronik420 is offline Anabolic Member
    give it a few more weeks.. keep taking your AI

it takes until week 6 until i feel anything from test prop...

how old are you?

thanks for replying, in the last post i stated my age, which is 21, and i got criticized a lot. i keep getting my blood pressure checked at least twice a week, and so far its normal.
    i will keep things going in the same way, i do have 8 weeks supplies, and im planning to expand it to 12. but if i didn't any results by week 8 i will start the pct, and go dip my head in sand after....

kronik420 is offline Anabolic Member
    blood work will be able to tell you if your gear is legit or not.. your test levels should be through the roof..

don't take it as criticism, people here are telling you not to cycle at your age because it's in your best interest.. no one elses... at end of the day it's your body, your choice, and your the one who has to live with the consequences..

Black is offline Anabolic Member
    Since you stopped, your last injection is working its way out of your body. The longer you wait to get blood work, the lower your levels will be. Thus it may be more difficult to tell the legitimacy of your product.

When did you stop?

i didn't stop anything, im still injecting, but i stopped taking arimedex, im going to do blood work soon and see. i was just asking if its normal to not notice any results by week 5.

Black is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by aalshake View Post
    i didn't stop anything, im still injecting, but i stopped taking arimedex, im going to do blood work soon and see. i was just asking if its normal to not notice any results by week 5.
    You should notice something by then. I would stop the AI if you are continuing injecting. Since you haven't stopped, get blood work. It will solve your legitimacy answers.

Thread Information