Shadow530i is offline Junior Member

How much mast to stay anabolic?

About to start cutting (heavy cut) and will be using my TRT dose of test + Mast enanthate ....but I'm not sure how much mast I need to stay anabolic . I've got enough for a year long cycle lol so it's not a financial issue...I'm just not sure when it comes to mast where I stand so to speak.

Is 600mg/week enough to keep me anabolic while I'm on a 1,000+ deficit, keep in mind I'll be having a weekly refeed where I consume as many carbs as possible within a 6 hour timeframe to keep my metabolism burning.

Athlete127 is offline Member
    Way too much Bro science in your diet outlook man.... Calories in vs calories out. Period.

Quote Originally Posted by Athlete127 View Post
    Way too much Bro science in your diet outlook man.... Calories in vs calories out. Period.
    Ummm...that's actually not true. In fact, what you're saying is so wrong I am actually having a hard time thinking of where to start in terms of correcting you...

Athlete127 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow530i View Post

Ummm...that's actually not true. In fact, what you're saying is so wrong I am actually having a hard time thinking of where to start in terms of correcting you...
    Jesus Christ man... I used to over analyze just like you. Soon you'll learn. I'm talking about a 'refeed and your metabolism'... It's calories in vs calories out at the end of the day/week

clarky. is offline MONITOR

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Nobody can give you an accurate answer. But you can certainly run a higher dose of test and still cut well.

michael30 is offline Member
    Op i would consider doing what Bonaparte suggests. I used trt dose and afew blasts to drop 100+lbs. I only did a refeed when i felt to tired. Also i dont think mast is the right aas for your goal.

Quote Originally Posted by Athlete127 View Post
    Jesus Christ man... I used to over analyze just like you. Soon you'll learn. I'm talking about a 'refeed and your metabolism'... It's calories in vs calories out at the end of the day/week
    IntenseMuscle.com - Powered by vBulletin

Feel free to educate yourself on refeeds, which in my case is a "Skipload". I was eating around 3500 cals a day with hardly any carbs and on my refeed day would consume around 12,000 calories. I lost weight each week. I trained under skip for a year and got amazing results. My friends been training under him for a year now and he's also gotten great results. Also, he used the refeed throughout his prep and placed high in the 2013 Okinawa Classic hosted by Zoa Lindsey....he wasn't 3% but he got to 5% bf using a refeed.

You can generalize all you want and say cals in/cals out...that's fine...but doing a refeed is going to keep your metabolism high, energy levels up, and thus make everything fall into place much more efficiently....and when it comes down to it, aren't we all here because we crave efficiency?

Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post
    Nobody can give you an accurate answer. But you can certainly run a higher dose of test and still cut well.
    Yeah I was thinking that too but I've got so much damn mast I was hoping to just use it all (or as much as possible)before it expires lol. I literally have enough for 650mg/week for 29 weeks.

As it stands I'll probably do 400/wk test e and 750/wk mast e....I may push it to a gram but I'll need to take care of some due diligence to see if there's even a benefit to that...as I don't wanna push oil I don't need to and I don't think I've heard of anyone going over 800mg of mast.

I was hoping there might've been some sort of anabolic chart or something to see how these chems mess with muscle wasting in caloric deficit patients.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Not sure mast is a great compound for this. Using it up before it expires isn't too great a reason to unnecessarily run a high dose of it either. It will not suddenly be no good when it expires.

Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    Not sure mast is a great compound for this. Using it up before it expires isn't too great a reason to unnecessarily run a high dose of it either. It will not suddenly be no good when it expires.
    How long after gear expires can you use it?

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Expired does not mean it is no good or it's time to throw away. The expiration date is the estimated time before it will start loosing any potency. I personally would not worry about anything that is less than 3yrs old and would just guesstimate 15% decrease in potency per year after that depending on how it was stored.
    Last edited by lovbyts; 02-24-2014 at 03:47 AM.

< <Samson> > is online now Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries

It makes no diff unless it comes out of suspension

I mean in reality, I'd say 5 years total

Never ran mast e, just mast a - Best results seemed to be at almost at 700mg a week. But, I was running the same for tren a, along with 350mg of test prop

I seem to be very resistant to gear though, I can take high doses and really not see sides - but, the positives aren't really amazing at overly high doses either.

Ramp it up, would be my suggestion - I started at 100mg EOD & ended at 100mg Qd

Along with this, I was running a mostly keto diet at a extreme cal deficit with some If.

Caribeman is offline New Member
    About to start cutting (heavy cut) and will be using my TRT dose of test + Mast enanthate ....but I'm not sure how much mast I need to stay anabolic . I've got enough for a year long cycle lol so it's not a financial issue...I'm just not sure when it comes to mast where I stand so to speak.

Is 600mg/week enough to keep me anabolic while I'm on a 1,000+ deficit, keep in mind I'll be having a weekly refeed where I consume as many carbs as possible within a 6 hour timeframe to keep my metabolism burning.

Shadow, you should be "anabolic" if youre running Test. I know of people who used 300mg per week of Mast and had good results. They ran it the last 6 weeks. Also, take your weigh loss 1 step at a time. For me, every 2 weeks I assess and adjust if needed. Good luck

Thread Information