Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: cruise dose, low tren

Matt007 is offline Associate Member
    An article from t nation

The Illusion of "Big?"Body fat can really be an odd thing. When someone carries a significant amount of muscle mass, adding a layer of fat can actually make him look much bigger when wearing clothes. That's because his muscle mass gives him a solid foundation, so the fat added over the muscle (up to a certain point) will make his body occupy more space while keeping a certain amount of shape, at least when wearing clothes.Plus, as I mentioned earlier, there's a certain range of fatness where the body doesn't look visually different when it comes to definition and muscularity. When going from 13 to 16% body fat, you'll basically look to be at the same degree of fatness. In fact, some people who store body fat evenly might even look just as lean at 18% as 13%. So if someone goes from 220 pounds at 13% to 230 pounds at 16%, he'll basically have the same amount of muscle and ten pounds more fat, but he'll actually look bigger and more muscular because his degree of leanness will appear to be the same (while he occupies more space.)So we could say if you aren't lean, adding body fat, up to a point, will make you look more muscular even if you aren't gaining muscle mass. This can make people underestimate the amount of fat they carry and put them in a situation where, over time, they can accumulate a lot of excess fat.Something like that happened to me when I was young. At 17 years of age I was 180 pounds with a 32'' waist and around 13-14% body fat. To play football I decided to gain size and went on the ''see food diet.'' I was consuming at least 10,000 calories per day (7200 of which where from weight gainer shakes). In six months I went up to 225 pounds.I really believed it was all muscle. I was getting stronger and looked much bigger in clothes. My mother kept telling me that I was getting fat, but I thought it was because she was trying to discourage me from training. The sad thing is that my waist ballooned up to 40 inches, but I never really noticed because at the time my mother was buying my pants. They weren't tighter (because she was buying larger ones) so I felt like I was just as lean.Long story short, when I saw pictures of myself shirtless I went into shock. I was fat! It took me a whole year to drop back down to a size 32. The sad thing is that when I got back down to that size, I was down to 172 pounds. I actually lost eight pounds of muscle! I basically wasted 18 months of my life trying to gain muscle.On the other end, losing body fat, at first, will make you look and feel smaller and less muscular. As I said several times, there isn't much visual difference between 13 and 16%. So the first 6-10 pounds of fat you lose won't make you look more defined. You'll look the same (definition wise) but your clothes will be looser and you'll feel smaller because your muscles will be flat from a lack of glycogen. So you'll look and feel smaller without actually looking more defined. Not very encouraging!In the past, I stopped several diets because of that fact. I'd diet for four weeks or so, feel small and look like crap, so I'd think ''the heck with it'' and go back to my bulking habits.Let me tell you this: a diet won't make you look good until you drop down to at least 10% body fat. That's the point where you start to actually look bigger even though you're becoming smaller (because of the fat you're losing). As you go down to 8% or so, people will actually believe that you're gaining size as your weight goes down!Simply put, when you aren't lean, adding some fat will make you look larger and losing just a bit of fat will make you look smaller. But past a certain point (10%), you'll look larger by the day as you're losing fat. It's all an illusion.Here are some examples of this. First is Sebastien Cossette (a.k.a. Da Freak), a young bodybuilder I trained for his first competition. In the ''before'' pics he actually weighs more than in the ''after'' pictures (around 210 vs. 190-195) yet he looks much bigger and more impressive in the latter

Matt007 is offline Associate Member
    Some pics of higher bf higher weight vs lower bf less weight
    Which looks more impressive, I would say the right side of the pics do with lower weight lower bf
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails cruise dose, low tren-allen-cress.jpeg   cruise dose, low tren-image019-1.jpeg  

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Matt read most of this thread, and for what its worth here are my thoughts.

If you do a massive cut for long you will loose too much muscle in the process and not be happy and wind up bulking to get back the mass but the fat will come with it.

So,

Instead of all the up and down, bulk / cut routine, I would say you would do a lot better to just focus on a recomp.

Find your current TDR and then when cruising run your cals at TDR and when blasting run slightly above TDR say 250 or so. The reason being on Tren your body will easily process more than 250 cals a week so by running at +250 cals you will be loosing fat and gaining mass while blasting and breaking even while cruising.

Now go ahead and implement some fasted cardio a few times a week and you will see significant loss of fat without crashing and loosing muscle mass in the process.

As far as the drugs go I would agree with what has been posted without all the hate but know that you will have to find out for yourself when you have had enough, myself I had to loose a job and relationship before it became apparent to me. PS don't hate on my AVI I am 2 wk's from 60, so I got a good excuse LOL's

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information