• 1 Post By Getlean007
  • 3 Post By derekkpapa1
  • 1 Post By Brett N

Thread: Best ANAVAR!!

Getlean007 is offline Junior Member

Best ANAVAR!!

What are the best anavar labs?

Has anyone tried BSI, Triumph, or Fuerza
    Last edited by Getlean007; 06-04-2014 at 07:38 AM.
    smokinsvt likes this.

David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    No source talks, read the rules

derekkpapa1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Looked quick thought it said best anal dam got my attention

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Quote Originally Posted by Derekjpapa View Post
    Looked quick thought it said best anal dam got my attention
    Bahaha i bet it did.
    What i can tell you about var is try and get pharma grade as most ugl's pass it of as var but it it either dbol /winny or very under dosed var post your Q in the ugl section you might get more help there as for what lab to use.
    Last edited by clarky.; 04-08-2014 at 02:06 AM.

Brett N is offline Senior Member
    Brand talk is not the same as source talk as far as I am aware.

He is not asking where to get it (source), he is simply asking what brand is considered best.

This question may be better suited in the Brands category of the forum. You would also have a better chance getting an answer if you were to ask which brand out of a list was considered the best. What I would do is list all the brands that I already could get from a source and ask which one is preferred. Think of it like Jeopardy. You can ask the same question in a different form and yield the same results but make it sound like you are asking someone to choose from some given answers. Make sense?
    Quester likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Brett N
    Brand talk is not the same as source talk as far as I am aware. He is not asking where to get it (source), he is simply asking what brand is considered best. This question may be better suited in the Brands category of the forum. You would also have a better chance getting an answer if you were to ask which brand out of a list was considered the best. What I would do is list all the brands that I already could get from a source and ask which one is preferred. Think of it like Jeopardy. You can ask the same question in a different form and yield the same results but make it sound like you are asking someone to choose from some given answers. Make sense?
    Gotcha

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    There is a source listed though, so please edit your post accordingly.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

diabeticknowledge is offline Associate Member
    there is only ONE "anavar lab", and that is Pfizer. if you are asking what is the best oxandrolone brand then you have

Anavar - Pfizer, expect 20$ per 5mg pill.
    Oxandrin - Pfizer, maybe less than 20$ per 5mg pill.
    Oxandrolone USP - Sandoz. A legal copycat of Anavar by Pfizer, probably the best price/quality.

This is in the category of real medicine, youll have a hard time ranking bathtub-medicine UGL brands since Oxandrolone is hard to make and commonly forged (winstrol ).

Bump

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Your still looking for a source?
    Warning dont matter?
    Expect to pay anavar prices for dbol . Enjoy getting scammed

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts
    Your still looking for a source? Warning dont matter? Expect to pay anavar prices for dbol. Enjoy getting scammed
    How is this looking for a source you idiot

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Getlean007
    How is this looking for a source you idiot
    Pretty brazen coming from a kid with just over 100 posts. Stick around longer. These types of questions are almost always fishing for a source. Lovbyts isn't off base. This shit gets old real quick. Some brand discussions are legit. More often, many at attempts to get around the source restriction.
    Last edited by MuscleInk; 06-04-2014 at 06:02 PM.

DFRELAT is offline Associate Member
    This is rare but for once I agree with you lovbyts's, most anavar on the market is underdosed dianabol lol When you see guys saying they got great anavar because they took 10-15lbs, well its underdosed dianabol that you paid way to much for! lol Or that it made them dry and they only gained a few pounds but they have joints pain, it's winstrol ...
    Last edited by DFRELAT; 06-04-2014 at 09:17 AM.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DFRELAT View Post
    This is rare but for once I agree with you lovbyts's, most anavar on the market is underdosed dianabol lol When you see guys saying they got great anavar because they took 10-15lbs, well its underdosed dianabol that you paid way to much for! lol Or that it made them dry and they only gained a few pounds but they have joints pain, it's winstrol...
    Stranger things have happened.

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Ask his age.....

Quote Originally Posted by DFRELAT
    This is rare but for once I agree with you lovbyts's, most anavar on the market is underdosed dianabol lol When you see guys saying they got great anavar because they took 10-15lbs, well its underdosed dianabol that you paid way to much for! lol Or that it made them dry and they only gained a few pounds but they have joints pain, it's winstrol...
    Sounds accurate but what about genshi and RP are those reputable names for oils and orals?
    I'm just looking for people who've tried some of these labs and can vouch for their legitimacy.

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleInk
    Pretty brazen coming from a kid with just over 100 posts. Stick around longer. These types of questions are almost always fishing for a source. Lovbyts isn't off base. This shit gets old real quick. Some brand discussions are legit. More often, many at attempts to get around the source restriction.
    You're correct but I've already found 3-4 legit sources. I'm just interested in finding out about some labs.

Quester is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Still I learned something:

Anavar - Pfizer, expect 20$ per 5mg pill.
    Oxandrin - Pfizer, maybe less than 20$ per 5mg pill.
    Oxandrolone USP - Sandoz. A legal copycat of Anavar by Pfizer, probably the best price/quality.

Diab..dge thanks for the insight
    and ...lean whatever our motivation, thanks for stimulating the learning.

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Getlean007
    Sounds accurate but what about genshi and RP are those reputable names for oils and orals? I'm just looking for people who've tried some of these labs and can vouch for their legitimacy. You're correct but I've already found 3-4 legit sources. I'm just interested in finding out about some labs.
    Post the brands in Discussion of Brands. Generally better feedback.

bonanza93x is offline New Member
    all these dudes on here talkin bout anavar being underdosed dbol are retarted.. if your source has character they wont pull that shit ever, and if they do they should send you freebies for being stupid.

if your worried your source might do something like that........ BUY LABMAX, test your gear fools.. you cant cheat science

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bonanza93x
    all these dudes on here talkin bout anavar being underdosed dbol are retarted.. if your source has character they wont pull that shit ever, and if they do they should send you freebies for being stupid. if your worried your source might do something like that........ BUY LABMAX, test your gear fools.. you cant cheat science
    how long has that been available?
    Last edited by Buster Brown; 06-06-2014 at 01:24 AM.

[QUOTE="Buster Brown"] Sometimes it has nothing to do with the source and unfortunately orals are under dosed or not even what they are labeled as. Most reputable sources will work with ya but nothing can make up lost time on cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by Buster Brown View Post
    how long has that been available?
    idk I got mine like a couple months ago though............

I test all my gear to verify it is real and it is what is what I bought......... I got not patience for ****in winstrol that's supposed to be var and whatnot.

[QUOTE=Buster Brown;6879370]
    Quote Originally Posted by Buster Brown
    Sometimes it has nothing to do with the source and unfortunately orals are under dosed or not even what they are labeled as. Most reputable sources will work with ya but nothing can make up lost time on cycle.
    freebies make up for lost time bro.... if your ugl is ****in up.. they should give you free shit as apology

ehhhh freebies don't replace a kickstart to a cycle, but I agree they are a nice way to square up.

Quester is offline Knowledgeable Member
    labmax...Awesome info BB

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    LabMax isn't as cool as it sounds since you can't test for the dosing within the gear. Just for legitimacy -

DFRELAT is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bonanza93x View Post
    all these dudes on here talkin bout anavar being underdosed dbol are retarted..
    You re the retarded one if you think you're gonna gain 10-15lbs on anavar ! lol It sure as hell isn't anavar, winstrol , turinabol , halotestin in those pills to gain that kinda weight, but wait a minute, was is extremely easy to find and super cheap that's able to give someone those gains, oh yeah dianabol .

Quote Originally Posted by DFRELAT View Post
    You re the retarded one if you think you're gonna gain 10-15lbs on anavar! lol It sure as hell isn't anavar, winstrol, turinabol, halotestin in those pills to gain that kinda weight, but wait a minute, was is extremely easy to find and super cheap that's able to give someone those gains, oh yeah dianabol.

you can gain 10-15lbs w/ any steroid bro....

sorry im not interested in the moonface.

Thread Information