Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By VegasBody

Thread: last 6 weeks of my cycle, test/tren/mast !

flyguy6661 is offline Member

last 6 weeks of my cycle, test/tren/mast !

so ive ran test/deca for 8 weeks, a little short but it has worked wonders for me ! used some npp first 4 weeks to jumpstart too. now last 6 weeks im going to use 600mg test, 400mg masteron & 300mg tren (multi ester) to trim b,f and also increase my squat/bench. with test/tren & mast will i need to diet that strict to loose b.f ? i would say im about 15-16% now but slightly watery from the deca and would like to go down to around 8-9%. fats are about 25% protein about 35% and carbs around 40%. pretty good and clean meals apart from the odd bit of white pasta etc. eating about about 1-1.5g protein per lb bodyweight
    Last edited by flyguy6661; 05-01-2014 at 03:51 PM.

londonchavez is offline New Member
    You always need to eat clean. If you want to get to 8-9% from 16% in 6 weeks, you will have to eat clean. You can drop calories very low on tren and mast so you can see weight drop like nothing.

ye i do tend to eat clean but these last 8 weeks have kind of been a bulking 8 weeks, pretty high on the fats etc and i dont panic about having the odd bit of bread, white pasta/rice etc but will cut that all out when i start test/tren & mast. will still consume about 3000 caleries

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    You're so all over the place, you are just wasting sauce

not at all, its something ive looked into, running compounds for a shorted period of time, deffo working well ! and those 3 compounds you cant go wrong when it comes to cutting with a strict diet !

Black is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by flyguy6661 View Post
    not at all, its something ive looked into, running compounds for a shorted period of time, deffo working well ! and those 3 compounds you cant go wrong when it comes to cutting with a strict diet !
    Running short ester steroids for a short time. Not nandrolone deca . There's no rhyme or reason to what you are doing. No plan, just winging it.

Also, it sounds like you don't have a strict diet. You'll fail if you rely on steroids for losing fat and not eating right.

Matt007 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by flyguy6661 View Post
    ye i do tend to eat clean but these last 8 weeks have kind of been a bulking 8 weeks, pretty high on the fats etc and i dont panic about having the odd bit of bread, white pasta/rice etc but will cut that all out when i start test/tren & mast. will still consume about 3000 caleries
    Lol, there is nothing wrong with white pasta, white rice, white bread ect, just cause u eat brown brown rice instesd of white rice is not going to make a dif at all, I prefer white rice over brown rice any day, same goes for pasta, it co es down to tracking your macros and weighing your food is crutal part of the game instesd of worrying if it is brown or white to so called "eat clean"
    Last edited by Matt007; 05-02-2014 at 06:20 AM.

VegasBody is offline Associate Member
    Clean eating means.. Plain chicken breast brown rice and vegetable no sauce no dressing etc
    Repeat 3-5 times a day with variations ( white fish plain grilled white rice sweet potato etc )
    Pasta bread etc won't take u there
    Look up nutrition section here or steroid .com
    They have sample meals for beg,int,or pro
    < <Samson> > likes this.

jdpeters is offline Associate Member
    ^^^^^^^^^ This is eating clean. Your diet could be cleaned up

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by VegasBody View Post
    Clean eating means.. Plain chicken breast brown rice and vegetable no sauce no dressing etc
    Repeat 3-5 times a day with variations ( white fish plain grilled white rice sweet potato etc )
    Pasta bread etc won't take u there
    Look up nutrition section here or steroid .com
    They have sample meals for beg,int,or pro

I read this earlier & somehow seen it all backwards. I was like WTF, pasta & bread will take you there? ? ?

Straight truth though

Thread Information