Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By cro

Thread: Couldn't pct, possible health issues, seeking advice

measuretwicecutonce is offline Associate Member

Couldn't pct, possible health issues, seeking advice

Not exactly what I would like to be posting, but obviously I need to take care of/tend to my overall health n well being.

I figured it couldn't hurt asking the knowledge by experience n practice as well.

As the title says, I was unfortunately unable to pct. I was arrested mid cycle, n incarcerated (in jail) for just over 2months.

I was 4/ 1/2 weeks-ish into a 400 tren ace / 200 test prop (weekly dosage) cycle, pinning ed, with .5 caber that was going as pleased.

Obviously the first thing I did was see the Doc. Explained truthfully, problems, concerns, etcetera.
    I've also requested a referal for an endo n psych.

I had bloods drawn yesterday, n this where I'm at so far.

I've lost more than a decent amount of size, strength, vascularity, etc. loss of motivation with about everything, heavy depression, no energy, moody n lethargic, sleeping n eating irregularities, occasionally anxiety m paranoia.( this was extreme immediately with discontinued use - 2 months ago - but has slowly been subsiding. Libido although there is low n inconsistant, lost of joy, extreme low self of esteem, frustration, anger, grief, emotional mayhem also slowly subsiding ( difficulty n going thru coping is what it feels like)

There's no doubt in my mind whatso****inever tht my personal life is unfortunately a great contributor (with a series of extremely unfortunate devastations, some life changing. To say Brutal would be too modest.

All ****in bad, at my lowest on every level, n just trying to get thru this.

Anyways!

Besides the doc, maybe talkin to a psych, stayin positive, busy, all tht good jazz really just to promote n withhold the best mental stability n outlook I can..

Would anyone have any suggestions? As far as health, mental, well being, coming from an "abruptly discontinue of use n being effected by" standpoint?

I would greatly appreciate any input/advice/suggestions/ etc. !

N if it's any constellation I can update info I can get from the docs.

I was unsure where to post this, if it should be elsewhere, plz advise me how n where I should move it too. If it's wrongly placed, I sincerely apologize.

Thank you truly and Regards,
    Ryan,

qwertylifts is offline New Member
    Ull be fine. I heard of people not going through pct and have recovered. Pct just speeds up the process .

AD
    AD is offline Knowledgeable Member
    If your total T, LH, FSH are not at where they're supposed to be, then run a standard nolva clomid pct.

Rv8G30 is offline Associate Member
    Hards to give advice without blood work. Could a lot of those symptoms be from doing time in jail?

As I stated, yes personal life is extremely unpleasant at the time being.

I will post bloods next week, when I receive the results, I will also contact the sponsored TRT clinic in the meantime,

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by measuretwicecutonce View Post
    As I stated, yes personal life is extremely unpleasant at the time being.

I will post bloods next week, when I receive the results, I will also contact the sponsored TRT clinic in the meantime,
    As said, everything is dependent on the blood work results. If things are out of whack run a PCT and see how it goes.

I'm not so sure admiting aas use to your doctor was such a good idea but it's up to you and done now. If it was me I would at least ask him to remove any mention of it and keep it confidential. Dont think that this is done automatically for one second.

Crest is offline Senior Member
    You'll be fine, it will just take your body a little longer to get back to homeostasis than if your ran PCT.

You might hear some parroting about having low test levels forever though. I'd ignore all that.

Quote Originally Posted by England View Post
    You'll be fine, it will just take your body a little longer to get back to homeostasis than if your ran PCT.

You might hear some parroting about having low test levels forever though. I'd ignore all that.
    Tell that to some of the guy in the HRT section.

cro
    cro is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Tell that to some of the guy in the HRT section.
    No doubt!!!!!
    lovbyts likes this.

rplante7 is offline Junior Member
    There is little down side in running a belated PCT. It should help to restore your test level if it is low

2 months belated tho? I had the bloods ta ken, but haven't gotten back to the doctor yet. I've been doing quite better. I have also been making the steps to move forward. Accepting things as they now stand has been quite difficult.

I hadn't mentioned it before, but i was the happiest and the most on top of my game in every aspect of life, I had moved a gf as she had asked me, out to Vegas to live together. I sold my car, resigned my career, dropped my education, friends, family, athletic sport of sailing, hometown, life.

Paid for all expenses, worked full time while she stayed home semi looking for a job, married her, she disappeared 5 days, invited me to the bar had me meet greet n drink with a guy almost 3 times my age with a wife n drink5 kids, told me she'd been banging him the entire time, i got me fired from that jobs, destroyed all my property 5,000 in damages, stabbed me with a knife in the stomach, sent me pictures of them while i called 911 n she drove back to LA, bailed on our closing lease, another 5,000, i had come off cycling to get her prego after we were married, found out she was prego with we don't know who's, i was left in Vegas so broke i was living onbthe dollar menu for almost 3 months, then when i got to LA, bbcuz of depression n malnutrition i had lost my build, and the gym has always been my shoulder to lean onto, was busted with a felony for as you would guess it, gear only 3 weeks or so into the cycle, then in the slammer 2 months, was jumped by 6 essays for standing between one of them and this lil scrawwny kid that obviously wasn't all there mentally, as in definitely professionally diagnosed with something, got out found out my sis has cancer, my lil ford ranger prerunner was stolen and broken into semi parted, n one of my hometown bestfriend had moved up north. It's been more brutal than hell, i treated this girl like you should treat a girl, n better, but a guy 35yrs older than me soon to have grandkkids was worth it for some armoni and proda, she mentioned several times how wealthy he was.

It's probably not the blood, but I'd rather be safe than sorry and checking it is the right thing to do, but rather the extreme consecutive catastrophes.

So, just tryin to keep it movin n keep it together. One step at a time.

Women will be the death of us for sure. Funny how they can/will make us feel on top of the world only to take us to the pits of hell. Lesson learned they are not worth it and the first sign of trouble just move on. Dont let it get to you.

Life really sucks sometimes and yes I could give comparable stories, except the prison part but this is your post.

Best thing you can do right now is get your life back on track. It will take time, maybe a couple of years so dont expect things to happen over night. In the mean time get back in the guy and stay natural. It's not worth the risk right now of you getting busted again. Maybe a few years down the road but defiantly not now.

As for the ex, it's better you found out sooner than later. She has some serious mental issues and the older guy who is with her will get his dues I'm sure. No reason to dwell on it and yes again I know, easier said than done but she was a tramp/hoe so dont cry over spilled milk.

hooligans luck is offline Junior Member
    Run pct. get blood work after then go from there. stay strong brother.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Women will be the death of us for sure. Funny how they can/will make us feel on top of the world only to take us to the pits of hell. Lesson learned they are not worth it and the first sign of trouble just move on. Dont let it get to you.

Life really sucks sometimes and yes I could give comparable stories, except the prison part but this is your post.

Best thing you can do right now is get your life back on track. It will take time, maybe a couple of years so dont expect things to happen over night. In the mean time get back in the guy and stay natural. It's not worth the risk right now of you getting busted again. Maybe a few years down the road but defiantly not now.

As for the ex, it's better you found out sooner than later. She has some serious mental issues and the older guy who is with her will get his dues I'm sure. No reason to dwell on it and yes again I know, easier said than done but she was a tramp/hoe so dont cry over spilled milk.
    Couldn't of said it any better!!! Stay strong & positive, good things will come...

Thanks fellas,

For the advice, listening, as well as the mental support. N sorry about the mental sob/rant but it helps just gettin out occasionally.

Blood will becoming this week.

I have an interesting set of questions;

Being that i was 220ish lean prior loosing most my muscle, my last complete cycle was 8weeks test p 200/tren a 300,

Due to lack of eating, sleeping, most importantly working out;

I was on a 4 day but working 6-7 times a week 2-3 compounds low set low volume (say 4 of 6) n 2 -3 isolation low set med-volume (say 2 of 8-15)

I am now down to weighing about 175/180 lean.

Am i starting over with basic 3x10s 3x a week or shall i jump into an intermediate program such as 5 by 5s. Full body strength training then back to splits once strength/size are there n/or progress halts?

I very much am highly considering going back on cycle by means of cutting time needed to reach my goals. If i were to go on cycle, being that my muscle mass is not what it used to, would a test/weekdbol suffice to meet my needs and then would be overboard.? Or would then use in the past play at something considering tolerance, past receptor history, of the sort?

Obviously listening to the bod is key, but as far as recommending a good place to start? I have been doing mostly cardio and body weight to get back into things and it's time to take the next step.

Opinions?

Thread Information