Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By derekkpapa1
  • 1 Post By SEOINAGE

Thread: Sust Tren Winny cycle. dosage recommendations.

TheLonelyLifter is offline New Member

Sust Tren Winny cycle. dosage recommendations.

Hi everyone. First time poster here so if i'm in the wrong forum or thread or whatever you guys call it nowadays just let me know.

I'm a 21 year old male, When i was 19 i did my first "cycle" which was just a bottle of oral tbol, i had great results and loved it immediately. I am very cautious though so i waited a full 3 months after just the one bottle of tbol to try anything else.

My next cycle was just injecting Sustanon 250 alone. I did 250mg every injection Bi-weekly so 500mg a week. i went from 150lbs to 170lbs and then after 12 weeks i discontinued the cycle and did a pct of just nolvadex . (I know this was not a proper pct)

I waited another 3 months and I introduced Deca -durabolin into a cycle with dbol as a kick start 12.5 weeks of 600mg of sust
    10 weeks of 300mg of deca. i had great results and minimal sides and by the end of this cycle i was around 185lbs and fairly lean.

it has now been around 6 months since then. i am currently 6feet and have been sitting at around 165-175 lbs. I've decided that I am going to do a cycle of Sustanon 250, Tren -ethinate. i'm going to be doing the sust injection and tren injection at the same time twice weekly. As of right now I'm going to do 600mg of sust a week, and 200mg of tren. also note I have a bottle of Winstrol that i was thinking of using as a kickstart.

what I'd like you guys to do for me is say any problems that stand out to you here, and also recommend a dosage and an amount of weeks i should run tren for. and also i already have a pct in mind but i'd like to hear what you guys suggest i should do. Thanks guys, appreciate it.

derekkpapa1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quick question ??
    How are you only 175lbs after all that gear and those cycles (if that's what u call it)???

I was always really skinny, i was about 150 before doing anything while working out and eating decently well. For me 185 was pretty huge haha. Its been at least 6 months since that cycle and i've just been working out regualrly no gear and eating alot to try and maintain weight. Right now at 170ish i'm not horribly scrawny. I really havn't done that much gear in my opinion. a bottle of tbol isn't a real cycle. and i did a cycle of only sust because i wanted to see how my body reacted to it before combining it. then there was probably more like 5 months between that cycle and then when i did a sust and deca cycle. thats al i've done
    Last edited by TheLonelyLifter; 06-07-2014 at 05:59 PM.

Have you done any research on the risk with tren ??
    Or for that matter cycling while your body is still maturing/growing?
    Not being a azz but 19 years old taking orals do know what you could have done to yourself?

yes ofcourse. I was alot younger and I stopped. havn't done anything for a while. and yes i've done alot of research. I know all about all the sides possible with tren and i know that in most peoples opinion it is the most powerful injectable. over 500 times more anabolic then test. I have a few buddies who ive seen go through tren cycles first hand. This is one of the reasons that i am on here asking for information from you guys. i appreciate the check. I'm just looking for information from real people not just articles. (dont get me wrong research is required) i just want some first hand knowledge.

Well this was a let down, 1 troll no real replies X(

sorry man I don't feel right teaching you about tren since you haven't even ran one proper cycle.
    The reason are:
    How did you lose 20 pounds as you stated above went from 185 to 165-175 6mns after your cycle?? Are you training? Do you know how to eat? You don't have a clue how to maintain your gains and you want to keep trying new stuff.
    You should be atleast 200lbs at 6ft tall you need to learn how to bulk up.
    my advice to you would be- learn how to eat proper and train properly- clean bulk and get to natural limits before introducing gear.
    Sorry man you are going to be on trt or worse if you keep going in the direction you are going.
    Last edited by derekkpapa1; 06-07-2014 at 06:25 PM.
    jay94 and NACH3 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by TheLonelyLifter View Post
    Well this was a let down, 1 troll no real replies X(
    Troll u mudda 165lbs 3 kids cycles u have no clue and I am a troll I warm up with your skinny ass on incline bumbbells. Good luck jerkoff

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	243 
Size:	8.1 KB 
ID:	151119

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    You should not be using AAS because you are to young. Your HPTA is not fully developed. Using gear now will most likely cause your body irreversible harm. There is usually one dude a week your age posting here about how he can no longer get an erection. If you don't believe me take qiuck look at this thread. Cycles Going Wrong For The Young

Even if you were the proper age, have solid training experance, and diet you should not be using tren on your third cycle. If you're using 600mg of sus, 200mg of tren, and winy on your third cycle then I can't imagine what your sixth cycle would look like.

Sure i can respect that. I assure though the past 6 months I have been eating and training right. My peak weight after my last cycle was 185 at the very end. I maintained my gains fairly well and i'm 170lbs 6 months later. which is decent considering how much weight i gained during the cycle. And In my opinion i dont know whats worse. I'd thank you for the info but all you've done is say things like "learn how to bulk up" without offering any sort of helpful information like for example, "try to hit x amount of carbs protein per day" or "blend oatmeal in your shake for extra carbs" or anything actually viable other then just "ur doin it wrong i'm smrt but im not gonna halp"

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    I'd thank you for the info but all you've done is say things like "learn how to bulk up" without offering any sort of helpful information like for example, "try to hit x amount of carbs protein per day" or "blend oatmeal in your shake for extra carbs" or anything actually viable other then just "ur doin it wrong i'm smrt but im not gonna halp"
    These threads are a great place to start you journey.

Dieting 101 Lean Bulking

TDEE

One more to read thru that will help u

AAS- Tips on keeping gains for the moderate user*

okay thanks for the information fellas, i'll read through them.

Toloosz is offline Junior Member
    Of course this kids gonna loose alot of gains when he stops ur test levels drop to normal there fore u cant possibly keep all ur weight naturaly u can maintain some seems to me ur being carefull an moving along in the rite direction ur gaining an loosing but each time ur keeping some weight. Tren is a hardcore compound my friend be carefull take it slow.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Sure i can respect that. I assure though the past 6 months I have been eating and training right. My peak weight after my last cycle was 185 at the very end. I maintained my gains fairly well and i'm 170lbs 6 months later. which is decent considering how much weight i gained during the cycle. And In my opinion i dont know whats worse. I'd thank you for the info but all you've done is say things like "learn how to bulk up" without offering any sort of helpful information like for example, "try to hit x amount of carbs protein per day" or "blend oatmeal in your shake for extra carbs" or anything actually viable other then just "ur doin it wrong i'm smrt but im not gonna halp"
    IMO your diet is off and what's your training regimen... We can't give advice unless you let us know what ur eating/how ur training etc... Plus of you know how to get your TEE then split your macros into percentages?? That's how you will get your diet in check! Plus I'm 30 and have done a few cycles but Tren ... Your asking for TRT the rest of your life... If not extremely careful... We are all just trying to look out for your overall health(main concern for someone ur age... Take all this info and do more research... No need to jump to Tren already when your having trouble keeping gains bro...
    Last edited by NACH3; 06-08-2014 at 09:57 AM.

SEOINAGE is offline Anabolic Member
    forget the AAS, need to learn to train and eat right, at that age no reason you shouldn't be able to make great gains. I got more serious about weight lifting when i weighed 135 lbs. I know you say 185 was huge to you, but naturally you could easily get 200+ with proper training and time commitment. My first two years I gained about 10 lbs each year, then my third year I figured out how to eat, and significantly improved my training, although I learned a ton the ten years following that. but that third year I got up to 190 lbs, did some trimming up a bit after and maintained a modest 175 lbs for several years at 5'8". That was just noobie stages too. Later on after some falling out and dropping down to 155, i found I was gaining and struggling, and had to go back to what I knew worked. After I slowly climbed back to 175 after a couple years, I made a push for 200, never touching steroids mind you. I continued up to 230 and got fat at that time, was hell bent on strength. So I had to make changes. But my point is 150 lbs at 6 foot is extremely small to start steroids, your age is way too young. You would be so much better off figuring this thing out without the steroids, spend half a decade making a solid base, get over that 200 lb mark or even higher if you can maintain some leaness, some cutting amidst bulking. The gains you are making now can be done without the AAS, and you'll keep the natural gains, because you will have had to do it properly to get to that point.
    NACH3 likes this.

Thread Information