longhorn1 is offline New Member

my nuts ache on anavar!!!

anyone expierience this? day 10 of anavar @30mgs ed. strength is up,good muscle pumps,hardness & getting leaner. only prob is my nuts ache at times, not excruciating pain-but kind of discomforting & i know somethings going on down there. is it my nuts shutting down?
    1st ass cycle & anavar only
    35yrs old

The Titan99 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    I've never had that happen before.

mani_bono is offline Associate Member
    I felt that way and lost my libido, it was my second week of Anavar only cycle. if libido is important to you running minimum test along would be a good idea.

cyounger100 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by longhorn1 View Post
    anyone expierience this? day 10 of anavar @30mgs ed. strength is up,good muscle pumps,hardness & getting leaner. only prob is my nuts ache at times, not excruciating pain-but kind of discomforting & i know somethings going on down there. is it my nuts shutting down?
    35yrs old
    no offense but did you not expect the var to not shut you down you need too add test not sure why everyone choses this route waste of money you need too add test

Blog Entries
    ^^^^agreed!!! Add Test or do nothing.

wanted to run 40mg anavar ed for 6-8 weeks. thought that it would not effect the nat test as much as other gear. im happy with my results so far, but just not happy with the nuts ache. stupid question- can i run test for the rest of my anavar cycle for the next 6 weeks? or is running test for that little a waste? im either going to stop all together or maybe add some test(whats the minimum?) for ther rest of this anavar cycle. for what its worth, libido was up last night, but its really not top priority like it used to be

Quote Originally Posted by cyounger100 View Post
    no offense but did you not expect the var to not shut you down you need too add test not sure why everyone choses this route waste of money you need too add test
    did not think it would mess with it that much at this low of a dosage for this short period of time being on it.

p.s- your avatar pic is making my libido go way up!

Deen54 is offline Member
    it usually goes away in two or three days..or until the body reaches a state of homeostasis.

Granovich is offline Senior Member
    never heard of that . that would be annoying i reckon

NoCompromise is offline Junior Member
    wanted to run 40mg anavar ed for 6-8 weeks. thought that it would not effect the nat test as much as other gear. im happy with my results so far, but just not happy with the nuts ache. stupid question- can i run test for the rest of my anavar cycle for the next 6 weeks? or is running test for that little a waste? im either going to stop all together or maybe add some test(whats the minimum?) for ther rest of this anavar cycle. for what its worth, libido was up last night, but its really not top priority like it used to be
    Every thing I have ever read says test 8 week min. I'm currently running anavar 75mg ed and test prop 100 eod. I would say test prop since it kicks in rather quick and you already started the var just as long as you could go another 8 weeks with the test prop and don't mind pinning eod. I'm sure someone else will correct me or have more input if needed. My boys feel great, but I couldn't tell you if it's from the test or not but it does make the libido go through the roof

is test prop the only way to go or can i just use another a test once a week? eod sounds like a real hassle. also dont want hairloss or other nasty sides. at this point im thinking just to stop and start pct

NoCompromise is offline Junior Member
    The reason I said test prop was because it kicks in fast (days) where as longer esters (test e, test c) take weeks from what I'm told to kick in and since you already started the cycle it would seem to me to make more sense. Another good thing is if you do start to see sides from the test you could discontinue use and prop is out of your system much faster then the longer ester tests. The eod pinning isn't so bad but you don't want to be missing pinning as you levels will start to rollercoaster.

Blog Entries
    For Christ's sake, man up, add some sort of test, finish your silly little cycle and PCT!!! I feel like I'm talking to my son...

FCVtec is offline Associate Member
    Best choice would be to stop now and PCT and plan a real cycle. Since you dont wanna pin often you can do Test E and pin twice /week and if that;s still 2 much you can get away with pinning 1x week with test c. I would go for at least 400 mg/week on the test and no less than 50mg anavar and that's pretty mild IMO. Just do a 10 week test cycle and throw 8 weeks of anavar in. Since you are gonna shut urself down, might as well make some more gains out of it.

I didn't wanna berude but I agree with "The Titan" --- U need to man up a bit lol

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    yea.. 75,mg anavar is on the large side... make your lower back pumps so bad you can't walk across the gym, or have sex without stopping.. and make your testicles the size of raisins. hcg will fix that..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Blog Entries
    Hi! Sorry!! That was my alter ego Mr. Incredible DICKHEAD that posted under my name earlier... He's always playing that trick on me around 4:00 am Sunday morning!! Sorry!!! But like ECVtec says, i do have to agree with him. At least in theory if not in attitude...

Quote Originally Posted by The Titan99 View Post
    For Christ's sake, man up, add some sort of test, finish your silly little cycle and PCT!!! I feel like I'm talking to my son...
    no worries, as i can take the the relpy abuse(mybe because the anavar does not convert to estrogen lol)
    ive heard the same from friends as to "man up". easy for you to say, if thats you in your avatar pic you have a nice head of hair. me, not so much-going on my 2nd hair transplant. going off and doing bloodwork early this week. will report back results. have clomid/nova but just noticed its expired date-i can get more asap or just take what i have? i heard 50mg ed for 2 weeks(clomid)

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    no worries, as i can take the the relpy abuse(mybe because the anavar does not convert to estrogen lol)
    ive heard the same from friends as to "man up". easy for you to say, if thats you in your avatar pic you have a nice head of hair. me, not so much-going on my 2nd hair transplant. going off and doing bloodwork early this week. will report back results. have clomid/nova but just noticed its expired date-i can get more asap or just take what i have? i heard 50mg ed for 2 weeks(clomid)
    if you're shelling out on hair transplants then why the hell are you running AAS?! kinda known to cause hairloss mate......

Quote Originally Posted by dec11 View Post
    if you're shelling out on hair transplants then why the hell are you running AAS?! kinda known to cause hairloss mate......
    one of the main reasons i wanted to run an anavar only cycle. just wanted to maintain my existing muscle while dieting and cardio. maybe gain a little muscle,get lean/hard and stay strong.
    i know its not a miracle drug as im putting in the hard work as well

Blog Entries
    Yea, I got lucky on the hair genetics. I've run up to 1750 mg of Test a week with no hair loss.

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    one of the main reasons i wanted to run an anavar only cycle. just wanted to maintain my existing muscle while dieting and cardio. maybe gain a little muscle,get lean/hard and stay strong.
    i know its not a miracle drug as im putting in the hard work as well
    if your prone to hairloss all AAS will affect it mate, ive gradually gone lighter and lighter and recently grabbed the clippers and had done with it, now i look a proper thug lol

PK-V is offline Productive Member
    when I first broke in on AAS my balls hated me for killing them

they ached for a few weeks 6 wk's or so

hcg did nothing

serms nothing

busting a nut did temporarily relives the aches

meh

Quote Originally Posted by PK-V View Post
    when I first broke in on AAS my balls hated me for killing them

they ached for a few weeks 6 wk's or so

hcg did nothing

serms nothing

busting a nut did temporarily relives the aches

meh
    took 6 weeks for the ache to go away?

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    that's a low dose
    it's early in the var cycle
    and I've never heard of that

PK-V is offline Productive Member
    took 6 weeks for the ache to go away?
    not that it just stopped it only ached me every odd day for what felt like a good few weeks

no more pain now

Gym95 is offline New Member
    I'm experiencing the same "testicle pain" should I be worried?

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gym95 View Post
    I'm experiencing the same "testicle pain" should I be worried?
    Should probably start a new thread since this one is 3 years old.

Lay out your entire cycle. We can't diagnose correctly if we don't know what your taking.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    35yrs old

ANAVAR can be suppressive. MOST people have no problems though but things in this hobby can be
    very individual.

Thread Information