Results 1 to 12 of 12
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Bonaparte

Thread: Supplement steroids?

  1. #1
    xxsearr is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    12

    Supplement steroids?

    I just bought 2 new kinds of pills for my workout.
    - Diosgen Stimulator
    - GH Growth Hormone

    I just need help with them. Do any of you think they are good? Can I take them both at the same time?
    They arent real steroids right just to make sure

    I workout 5-6 times a week

  2. #2
    fit2bOld's Avatar
    fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    grillin chicken
    Posts
    4,475
    Follow the label directions.

  3. #3
    xxsearr is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    12
    With the GH Growth Hormone it says I have to consume 5-10 pill right before i go to sleep. I think its a lot of pills at once lol.

    Plus idk if its gonna be bad for me? I am 20 years old, and it seems like you need prescription to consume HGH in my country

  4. #4
    tectime's Avatar
    tectime is offline Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    965
    That's not real hgh in a pill form dude! Now whether it's safe or not ?! But real hgh is injectable and very expensive. You said it yourself they are not real steroids .

  5. #5
    Times Roman's Avatar
    Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Back from Afghanistan
    Posts
    27,383
    Quote Originally Posted by xxsearr View Post
    I just bought 2 new kinds of pills for my workout.
    - Diosgen Stimulator
    - GH Growth Hormone

    I just need help with them. Do any of you think they are good? Can I take them both at the same time?
    They arent real steroids right just to make sure

    I workout 5-6 times a week
    I have no clue what a Diosgen Stimulator is?

    As far as the GH pills, here's the deal.

    GH is a large, fragile molecule that breaks apart easily. It would never survive a metabolic environment like the stomach. The ONLY way to administer GH effectively is by injection.

    I would be interested to see what the ingredient label says on the GH. I'm thinking it could be arginine, maybe some glutamine, that sort of thing.

  6. #6
    tectime's Avatar
    tectime is offline Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    965
    Even if some how the gh was to make it through the digestive track which TR is correct it will not, it would never make it through the first pass of the liver to arrive in your bloodstream with enough potency to accomplish anything. Waste of time and money. Plus real hgh would be a waste at your age ( and I'm not one to preach the age thing your life your business) but your are to old for hgh to assist in any prepubertal dysfunctional growth and at your age your body should be producing more than you need anyway. HGH is fantastic but until your body slows down on his production of it you don't need to mess with it.

  7. #7
    xxsearr is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    I have no clue what a Diosgen Stimulator is?

    As far as the GH pills, here's the deal.

    GH is a large, fragile molecule that breaks apart easily. It would never survive a metabolic environment like the stomach. The ONLY way to administer GH effectively is by injection.

    I would be interested to see what the ingredient label says on the GH. I'm thinking it could be arginine, maybe some glutamine, that sort of thing.
    It contains the following:

    L-Arginine 1500 mg
    L-Ornithine 750 mg
    L-Lysine 750 mg
    Vitamin B6 5 mg

    I dont see a lot of growth in my muscles so thats why im gonna try this.

    The Diosgen Stimulator contains:

    Wild Yam Root Extract 190 mg
    Diosgenin Saponins 30 mg

    and its for:

    - Natural hormone regulator
    - Relaxant for smooth muscle
    - Testostorone stimulator

  8. #8
    Bonaparte's Avatar
    Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    13,504
    They won't hurt, but they won't help.
    Red Bastard likes this.

  9. #9
    xxsearr is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    12
    I will take notes if it works or not.

    Anyways can I take BCAA, 3 pills before my workout and 3 pills after workout even when I consume all the other pills?

  10. #10
    Bonaparte's Avatar
    Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    13,504
    Of course.

  11. #11
    Times Roman's Avatar
    Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Back from Afghanistan
    Posts
    27,383
    Quote Originally Posted by xxsearr View Post
    It contains the following:

    L-Arginine 1500 mg
    L-Ornithine 750 mg
    L-Lysine 750 mg
    Vitamin B6 5 mg

    I dont see a lot of growth in my muscles so thats why im gonna try this.

    The Diosgen Stimulator contains:

    Wild Yam Root Extract 190 mg
    Diosgenin Saponins 30 mg

    and its for:

    - Natural hormone regulator
    - Relaxant for smooth muscle
    - Testostorone stimulator
    The theory behind the arginine is that it theoretically could stimulate the pituitary into releasing additional GH. However, there are ways to go about this if this is even going to work.

    First, it needs to be taken on an empty stomach up to 3x a day... before bed, waking, and sometime in the middle. However, to do this, we are talking doses of in the 5 to 7 gram range for it to be effective. The rest of that stuff is just ornaments on a Christmas tree.

    Second, the amount of GH to release is on the low end.

    Third, the amount of arginine can have an effect on the stomach, nausea, for example.

    Fourth, this effect on the pituitary is age sensitive.

    Good luck!
    ---Roman

  12. #12
    fit2bOld's Avatar
    fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    grillin chicken
    Posts
    4,475
    Your best bet would be a reputable protein supplement, BCAA, and creatine.
    Then go kill it at the gym and follow a proper nutrition plan.
    This will not be a waste of your money or time.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •